Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NXT] WhiteGoldShares - Business Plan Nov 17th 2014 (WGS)  (Read 18061 times)
WhiteGold (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:27:46 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 07:14:10 PM by WhiteGold

WGS Business Plan
17 November 2014

https://i.imgur.com/Fbt5Uqz.png

https://i.imgur.com/5Yo7vIB.png

https://i.imgur.com/hCZu0IQ.png

We are a medium sized farm operating just out of Perth, Western Australia, we are operating a camel dairy, currently we produce over 325 litres per month, of which every drop is sold, with most shipped to the eastern states and some sent to New Zealand. We are one of just a handfull of businesses who have received Safe Food accreditation to sell pasteurised camel milk.

Camel milk or 'white gold' has amazing effects on wellbeing. which i will talk about below. It sounds like a fairy tale because the studies that have been done with every illness diabetes, autism, cancer, crohn’s disease, coeliac disease, all types of liver diseases.

Camel milk has been studied for nearly 30 years and its unique proteins and amino acids have a remarkable effect on health.

Sourcing camel milk in australia is currently in a frenzy and we are unable to meet hyped demands with our current fleet of camels and equipment. Which is we are offering a share program to raise capitol. We plan to offer dividends monthly payed in NXT to WGS asset holders.

The market is there, the market is wild, unfortunatly our fleet and equipment is only enough to produce roughly 325litres a month, with small grant we could lease/buy a larger fleet and/or equipment and maximise gains and profit.

we plan to offer a series of 3 expansions to our business, the first expansion taking only a week, and as funds widen, the final expansion to set in after around 9 months of operation.

Camel milk current market price is hovering around $20 per litre and rising, with the current 325L we produce, our income from sales alone is around $6,500 USD, minus labour hire, manufacturing expenses & taxes ~$1945, we have $4550 of pure income profit.

Tier expansion #1  we plan to extend our equipment and fleet by 300% netting us $13,665 monthly.(shareholders entitlement: $4,099.50)

Tier expansion #2  we plan to extend our equipment and fleet by 600% netting us $27,330 monthly.(shareholders entitlement: $8,199)

Teir expansion #3  we plan to extend our equipment and fleet by 900% netting us $40,995 monthly. (shareholders entitlement: $12,298.50)

further expansions will be decided and announced at a later date. but as it is the camel milk market is ripe and its basically a 'any amount you produce, will sell' style market.

*monthly profits and entitlements are subject to fluctuate - either up or down - but the above figures are my estimates & my current goals

the the first tier expansion, its a simple setup, which will take approximately 1 week in total before everything is up and running and earning the new profits, as we already have instrafacture in place for this expansion.

we plan to offer around a 30% stake in profits to asset holders as dividends, and provide full documentation of earnings, spendings & sales.

Why camel milk?

Australia has more wild camels than anywhere else on earth and, unlike those in the Middle East ours are disease free.

It has numerous health benefits, proven to help children with autism, those with diabetes and intestinal problems.

https://i.imgur.com/kS2yq29.png

How many shares will be sold?
only 130,000 WGS will be issued

What price will they be sold at?
10 NXT per share

Nxt account used to issue assets
NXT-83AP-ALZF-V7LM-62NF2

Asset ID

Ticker symbol
WGS

https://i.imgur.com/wEsBokc.png

Reporter: PJ Madam | Producer: Lisa Ryan | Sunday News
SYDNEY – Camel milk expert Dr Millie Hinkle says she has seen ‘mind-blowing’ results from camel milk in children with Autism and chronic diseases.
“It sounds like a fairy tale because the studies that have been done with every illness diabetes, autism, cancer, crohn’s disease, coeliac disease, all types of liver diseases.”
She has studied camel milk for nearly 30 years and says its unique proteins and amino acids have a remarkable effect on health.

inShare
SN ART preview Australia's 'white gold' mine
Australian expert Dr Millie Hinkle  swears by the miraculous benefits of camel milk. Overseas camel milk is being used to treat serious illnesses, with great results.

SYDNEY – Camel milk expert Dr Millie Hinkle says she has seen ‘mind-blowing’ results from camel milk in children with Autism and chronic diseases.
“It sounds like a fairy tale because the studies that have been done with every illness diabetes, autism, cancer, crohn’s disease, coeliac disease, all types of liver diseases.”
She has studied camel milk for nearly 30 years and says its unique proteins and amino acids have a remarkable effect on health.

“We see children when we start them on the milk immediately, some within a few hours start to speak who did not speak before, the seizures stop, they sleep better, they pay attention, they interact with other people.”
Australia has more wild camels than anywhere else on earth and, unlike those in the Middle East ours are disease free.

“Australia is a goose with a golden egg, it is sitting on a gold mine. Why? Because Australia has no hoof and mouth disease which is prevalent in all the Middle Eastern countries.”--Courtesy Sunday News, Australia

https://i.imgur.com/ZHKmwiY.png

Why am i doing this? My beautiful daughter Anne has low-functioning Autism, we wish to spread awareness of Autism, My wife Lynne is in the process of setting up a autism awareness program - basically all my profits from this business is being tunneled into this - apart from a small margin to keep the business running.

So if you dont wish to take part in the shareholders program but wish to help out in some way, we would all be truly thankful for a small donation, it would go a long way.

i have set up donation accounts for both NXT & BTC.

NXT: NXT-83AP-ALZF-V7LM-62NF2
BTC: 19pySHD8djBLUvwM6e3dH2hDhJsexHmiJ8

https://i.imgur.com/5Yo7vIB.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:29:00 PM

Camel milk? Cheesy This sounds good, lol

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:08:07 PM

WGS Business Plan
17 November 2014

We are a medium sized farm operating just out of Perth, Western Australia, we are operating a camel dairy, currently we produce over 650 litres per month, of which every drop is sold, with most shipped to the eastern states and some sent to New Zealand. We are one of just a handfull of businesses who have received Safe Food accreditation to sell pasteurised camel milk.

Camel milk or 'white gold' has amazing effects on wellbeing. which i will talk about below. It sounds like a fairy tale because the studies that have been done with every illness diabetes, autism, cancer, crohn’s disease, coeliac disease, all types of liver diseases.

Camel milk has been studied for nearly 30 years and its unique proteins and amino acids have a remarkable effect on health.

Sourcing camel milk in australia is currently in a frenzy and we are unable to meet hyped demands with our current fleet of camels and equipment. Which is we are offering a share program to raise capitol. We plan to offer dividends monthly payed in NXT to WGS asset holders.

The market is there, the market is wild, unfortunatly our fleet and equipment is only enough to produce roughly 650litres a month, with small grant we could lease/buy a larger fleet and/or equipment and maximise gains and profit.

we plan to offer a series of 3 expansions to our business, the first expansion taking only a week, and as funds widen, the final expansion to set in after around 9 months of operation.

Camel milk current market price is hovering around $20 per litre and rising, with the current 650L we produce, our income from sales alone is around $6,500 USD, minus labour hire, manufacturing expenses & taxes ~$1945, we have $4550 of pure income profit.

Tier expansion #1  we plan to extend our equipment and fleet by 300% netting us $13,665 monthly.(shareholders entitlement: $4,099.50)

Tier expansion #2  we plan to extend our equipment and fleet by 600% netting us $27,330 monthly.(shareholders entitlement: $8,199)

Teir expansion #3  we plan to extend our equipment and fleet by 900% netting us $40,995 monthly. (shareholders entitlement: $12,298.50)

further expansions will be decided and announced at a later date. but as it is the camel milk market is ripe and its basically a 'any amount you produce, will sell' style market.

*monthly profits and entitlements are subject to fluctuate - either up or down - but the above figures are my estimates & my current goals

the the first tier expansion, its a simple setup, which will take approximately 1 week in total before everything is up and running and earning the new profits, as we already have instrafacture in place for this expansion.

we plan to offer around a 30% stake in profits to asset holders as dividends, and provide full documentation of earnings, spendings & sales.

Why camel milk?

It has numerous health benefits, proven to help children with autism, those with diabetes and intestinal problems.

How many shares will be sold?
only 130,000 WGS will be issued

What price will they be sold at?
10 NXT per share

Nxt account used to issue assets
NXT-83AP-ALZF-V7LM-62NF2

Asset ID

Ticker symbol
WGS

inShare
SN ART preview Australia's 'white gold' mine
Australian expert Dr Millie Hinkle  swears by the miraculous benefits of camel milk. Overseas camel milk is being used to treat serious illnesses, with great results.

“We see children when we start them on the milk immediately, some within a few hours start to speak who did not speak before, the seizures stop, they sleep better, they pay attention, they interact with other people.”

“Australia is a goose with a golden egg, it is sitting on a gold mine. Why? Because Australia has no hoof and mouth disease which is prevalent in all the Middle Eastern countries.”--Courtesy Sunday News, Australia

Why am i doing this? My beautiful daughter Anne has low-functioning Autism, we wish to spread awareness of Autism, My wife Lynne is in the process of setting up a autism awareness program - basically all my profits from this business is being tunneled into this - apart from a small margin to keep the business running.

So if you dont wish to take part in the shareholders program but wish to help out in some way, we would all be truly thankful for a small donation, it would go a long way.

i have set up donation accounts for both NXT & BTC.

NXT: NXT-83AP-ALZF-V7LM-62NF2
BTC: 19pySHD8djBLUvwM6e3dH2hDhJsexHmiJ8

hmm 10 nxt/ share indeed quite cheap, thats pretty nice, how many percentage of profit / share?
some pic of camel dairy please Cheesy never seen one before

Anise

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:06:51 PM

Good luck and best wishes dev on your project.  Cool
UserAlter

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

?

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:00:59 PM

WGS Business Plan
17 November 2014
We are a medium sized farm operating just out of Perth, Western Australia, we are operating a camel dairy, currently we produce over 325 litres per month, of which every drop is sold, with most shipped to the eastern states and some sent to New Zealand. We are one of just a handfull of businesses who have received Safe Food accreditation to sell pasteurised camel milk.

The market is there, the market is wild, unfortunatly our fleet and equipment is only enough to produce roughly 325litres a month, with small grant we could lease/buy a larger fleet and/or equipment and maximise gains and profit.

Camel milk current market price is hovering around $20 per litre and rising, with the current 650L we produce, our income from sales alone is around $6,500 USD, minus labour hire, manufacturing expenses & taxes ~$1945, we have $4550 of pure income profit.
WhiteGold (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:14:27 PM

typos have been corrected. thanks for the support guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: