Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will build you a Minimal Viable Product website, for Bitcoin  (Read 1193 times)
Patrón (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:22:39 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 07:28:55 PM by Patrón

My Service

I will develop your idea into a fully functional MVP (minimal viable product) website with PHP, HTML, CSS & jQuery.

This will take one week to produce. I won't take on any project that I can't build a functional MVP for in under a week.

I'll help when it comes to setting up things you'll need, such as hosting, domain & email accounts.

I'll also be available for follow-up advice via email after the MVP has been completed. I'll be happy to provide any advice I can for you, free of charge.

Is your idea suitable?

Your idea is suitable for this service if you are fairly advanced in the set-up stages of your business, and are looking to develop a functional first version that can be built upon and polished.

You should have a list of must-have features and a short explanation of how the site's core feature functions.

No blueprints/ wire-frames or concept designs are required, as I can do all of this. If you do have them already produced, I will work with them.

If you think your idea is too complex for this, try me anyway. It's likely I can get a significant amount of your core site done in under a week.

Availability

I will work in 1 week blocks per MVP, and you will hopefully be available for daily communication with me via Skype.

Before beginning design & development I will clearly outline exactly what is being provided. I won't take on any project that I am not 100% sure can be delivered in the time-frame.

As soon as I get started I will send you early design concepts for you to check over, before preceding to the development & coding aspects of the site.

I'll send you links to the functional parts of the site as they're coded, for you to test.

Cost

The cost for full MVP development on a single project/site is 8 BTC.

35% will be paid upfront.

20% will be paid on completion of website design.

25% will be paid on completion of coding.

20% will be paid upon completion of the MVP.

Details

My website: http://brandsumo.com/

My Skype: brandsumo

Email: contact@brandsumo.com

UK telephone number: 01484 523 528

I work outside of regular office hours and love working with international clients, so if you're not sure what time is good to call, PM/skype/email me first.

Also available to talk via PM as a first port-of-call if you want validation of your idea.
skyzer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:57:54 PM

Your Past Work on your website is just pictures with no links to these websites.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:31:10 PM

Your Past Work on your website is just pictures with no links to these websites.

They're more showcases of the branding/design elements.

I'll PM you a few links to live sites so you can check the functionality.

It would be better to list the links of some of the websites, as a person looking forward to pay 8 BTC for getting the site developed, will want to see it first.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: