Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 04:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Mastercard debit to verify "instant buy" on Coinbase?  (Read 891 times)
mcramer (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:26:43 PM

I've been with coinbase plus one year.  love/hate.

when I first signed up, all my buys would get cancelled after waiting the 5 days.  This is what coinbase customers have come to call "normal".    A real pain in the a** when you want to just buy bitcoins as the price is rising.

Then I chatted and asked to be "whitelisted".  Citing the manager of the bank branch and inviting coinbase to call them, so that the branch manager could tell them that "yes, you assholes- he is buying bitcoin".

Hated them for that. But after chatting and asking for whitelisting, no problems for a year.

Except-  I hate waiting 5 business days, which is really a week as we all know including the weekend.  So... since I don't even own a mastersh*t card, I can't 'verify' my "instant buy!" option and get my bitccoins when I actually purchase them.  

Which leads me to my question-  has anyone here successfully registered any kind of debit, prepaid, overseas, outer-space or otherwise type of mastersh*t card successfully and enabled "instant buy"?  Or, is there any kind of higher echelon of whitelisting which will allow me to get the coins I purchase without waiting a week?  

If anyone knows of any, post your answers here please-

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: