Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REQUESTING 100-500 SHADOWCASH (SDC) 1-MONTH LOAN @ 10% MONTHLY INTEREST  (Read 1449 times)
virtfund (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:56:41 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 11:27:54 PM by virtfund

Hello,

I would like to borrow 100-500 SDC. I will repay 110-550 SDC within the next 30 days (possibly in less than 30 but definitely by the 30th day).

I'm using this loan to bet on a price decline for SDC (by selling coins on an exchange and then buying them back, hopefully at a lower price, in the next 30 days; AKA short selling).

I'm also trying to build some feedback through this loan.

If you are interested in this loan, please post on this thread or PM me.

EDIT: added 100-500 SDC range and clarified some things.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:52:29 PM

Hello,

I would like to borrow 100-500 SDC. I will repay 110-550 SDC within the next 30 days (possibly in less than 30 but definitely by the 30th day).

I'm using this loan to bet on a price decline for SDC (by selling coins on an exchange and then buying them back, hopefully at a lower price, in the next 30 days; AKA short selling).

Are you lost buddy? Do you know that this is a bitcoin lending section?
virtfund (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:58:37 AM

Hello,

Are you lost buddy? Do you know that this is a bitcoin lending section?

Completely unnecessary for you to talk like that. If there was a lending section in the altcoin area, I would have posted there. I will probably also be posting the the altcoin marketplace, but I thought I might get a response here.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:07:32 AM

Reported.

Altcoin threads do not belong in the Bitcoin sections. We don't want to see any of that, and you won't get any responses.
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:18:25 AM

Hello,

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Hoodlum trying to buy positive trust and scam your coins (2 in 1).

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:20:11 AM

Reported.

Altcoin threads do not belong in the Bitcoin sections. We don't want to see any of that, and you won't get any responses.

I don't think you are in a position to judge people on this board. You are one of the biggest scammers the Bitcoin community has ever known.
You should be banned for life.

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%
HOODLUM-POTENTIAL = 100%

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
virtfund (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:48:38 PM

Alright I guess I won't post here. I figured it would be fine since this is under the economics section and not the bitcoin section, but there is no reason to push it if  its just going to cause all of these problems. It would be really nice to have a lending section in the altcoin section's marketplace though  Smiley.

Edit: Btw, I was willing to put up BTC as collateral. Probably should have put that in OP.
Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:03:41 PM

Alright I guess I won't post here. I figured it would be fine since this is under the economics section and not the bitcoin section, but there is no reason to push it if  its just going to cause all of these problems. It would be really nice to have a lending section in the altcoin section's marketplace though  Smiley.

Edit: Btw, I was willing to put up BTC as collateral. Probably should have put that in OP.

This section is in fact Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Lending.

For altcoin lending, you should post in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0 Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: