Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Testing] OneWallet.io - New Bitcoin Shopping Portal  (Read 1513 times)
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 11:38:12 PM

Hi

We are in the process of developing a new marketplace for bitcoin users to buy and sell goods. We have experienced first-hand just how powerful bitcoin is for international transactions and are hoping to facilitate a platform for buyers and sellers to meet.

A secure bitcoin wallet is generated for each registered account, however users are not required to use this wallet when buying or selling on the marketplace. The wallet allows for bitcoin-beginners to sell goods and receive payment with minimal knowledge of the bitcoin ecosystem. Marketplace sellers can also elect to have funds automatically forwarded to an external wallet address.

You can view our progress so far at www.onewallet.io

All listings online are legitimate and there are plenty more to come. You will find some excellent deals on our electronics as well as some unique products from sellers we've teamed up with.

Please let me know of any comments/feedback/criticisms. We are very keen to grow this into a community of buyers and sellers.

Features to come-
  • 2FA - This will be active shortly
  • Multi-Sig wallets and invoicing
  • Multiple language and currency support

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 01:25:26 AM

Wow. It's easier to search for the required product in this site than it is on coinsfortech.com. Thanks again for developing such website.

Also, is it that this new website contains more products than those listed on coinsfortech.com? I can see some more products which are not listed in coinsfortech.com though the seller is coinsfortech.com.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:24:38 AM

Wow. It's easier to search for the required product in this site than it is on coinsfortech.com. Thanks again for developing such website.

Also, is it that this new website contains more products than those listed on coinsfortech.com? I can see some more products which are not listed in coinsfortech.com though the seller is coinsfortech.com.

Thank you for the kind words. Make sure you tell your friends Smiley!

We've partnered with some other merchants which is why you can see extra products on OneWallet. There are still many more products to come too!

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:47:18 AM

We've partnered with some other merchants which is why you can see extra products on OneWallet. There are still many more products to come too!

Anyways, I am going to order a Nexus 5 32GB 4G LTE White because I cant wait for Nexus 6. It hasn't even launched on the Play Store yet.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:10:55 AM

Anyways, I am going to order a Nexus 5 32GB 4G LTE White because I cant wait for Nexus 6. It hasn't even launched on the Play Store yet.

Great, thank you! It will be awhile until we can stock the Nexus 6 unfortunately.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:56:22 AM

I know its early days and I am looking to the future but you need to get a shipping depot in the EU or your European customers will get hammered by import tax making not financially viable to buy from you.

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 10:52:55 PM

I know its early days and I am looking to the future but you need to get a shipping depot in the EU or your European customers will get hammered by import tax making not financially viable to buy from you.

We've actually got another merchant based in the EU who will be signed up shortly. They are similar products to CoinsForTech, though based inside Europe. Their prices will be higher than ours but will escape import tax for Europeans.

doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:27:27 AM

Great stuff.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:57:18 AM

The website looks good! Great initiative.
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 09:46:03 PM

Great stuff.

The website looks good! Great initiative.

Thank you!

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Bumping

LOBSTER

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:57:29 PM

Really cool idea, looks a little bit like the eBay of Bitcoin (since Bitmit isn't there anymore and Cryptothrift isn't quite cool).

Could you explain how the buy protection works? I didn't understand it...
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:26:49 AM

Really cool idea, looks a little bit like the eBay of Bitcoin (since Bitmit isn't there anymore and Cryptothrift isn't quite cool).

Could you explain how the buy protection works? I didn't understand it...

Sure!

Next to the names of some sellers you'll see the BusinessVerified Badge.

For example see here - http://www.onewallet.io/Listing/Details/404426/Bitcoin-Money-Bag-and-Coins-TShirt-Graphic-Tee-Red-All-Sizes-Available

The badge will show in the category pages too. See here - http://www.onewallet.io/Browse/C160894-C161096/Fashion-Mens_Clothing

All purchases from merchants with the BusinessVerified badge will be protected by us. These sellers have provided their business information and verified contact details. If you feel the purchase has gone wrong, contact us and we will investigate and find a resolution. If the merchant is at fault you will be refunded in full. These badges are not handed out easily and our BusinessVerified Sellers have our full faith.

We’ve got some incoming features to mitigate risk from non-BusinessVerified Merchants, namely multi-sig invoicing. For now however this will have to do!

Thank you for the kind words too!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: