Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2017, 09:54:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what's the trade fee on glbse?  (Read 856 times)
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 09:09:49 AM

I know maybe this question is stupid, but what's the trade fee? How it be produced? Today I found it in my account page, I didn't sell any bonds, just buy, buy, buy, is this fee the cost of the gblse service?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1162

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 09:12:14 AM

https://glbse.com/portfolio/fees

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 10:00:02 AM

Thanks very much.
I see the price of bond at the price I want, so I order the bonds at the very right price, then I paid the fees.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Free Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 12:31:02 AM

I wanted to trade on GLBSE too and found the fees. The BP and the percents look ok but do i understand it right that, when i want to order an asset, i have to pay 8 BTC, which means $80 as a fee? Am i wrong here, dont i?

I mean when it would be a one-time fee to trade at GLBSE and later trade all assets then for the percentfee it would be a pretty high fee too. But maybe they want to be a small club for some reasons. What i cant believe, because the more users, the more money is flowing. So i dont understand that.

So when i want to spread risk by buying from 5 assets this would mean to pay $400 only to buy some shares. That cant be true, especially when checking dividends, ask-price and the offered amounts of shares.

Whats correct?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 12:50:01 AM

No the 8 BTC fee is for creating a NEW asset (i.e. you wanted to have an IPO to issue a new contract or bond).

If you want to buy shares in an existing asset there is only the 0.5% fee.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Free Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 02:27:48 PM

Ah... ok... i came to the fee-page through the Link below the buying-form. So i didnt had the idea there could be written a fee for creating a stock on this market.

Thanks!
Sebastian

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.