Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Cheap Trusted Torrent Private Trackers ( Invites / Account ) Huge List !  (Read 27483 times)
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 04:20:02 PM

Got the invite I was looking for, everything works. I am a happy customer. I may have to get a seedbox now Wink

2 good deal so far Smiley will offer more other products on forum once i get good feedback Smiley

Thanks Isepick for vouching for me Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 10:32:23 AM

Added - > Endoftheinter aka (LueLinks) Account

Hurry Up !!
darkee

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 09:46:43 AM

I contacted him for a quote for the tracker I wanted.
Very reasonable price, traded successfully, got my invite and it works

Nice guy can only recommend him
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:47:13 AM

Thanks darkee you are also a good guy nice and smooth deal that was thank you Smiley
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 01:44:40 PM

Traded PPUSD for BTC. Quick and easy. Good to trade with you!

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 06:22:25 AM

+1 Thanks PTseller.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 06:23:24 AM

Thanks Newar and SysRun you both are awesome great Deal Smiley
Isepick

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 05:37:05 PM

Got another invite, everything went smooth.
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 05:43:47 AM

Got another invite, everything went smooth.

Your welcome mate happy to deal with you again in future Smiley cheers !!
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2012, 10:10:44 AM

ppl will be sad when invite trees start getting nuked

it makes me happy that scienceHD isnt on that list
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 10:29:16 AM

funny member don't talk like a noob if you want ScieneHD i have invite too may be you are new to trackers and if you respect there rules carry on and use your account and better don't hijack anyone thread !

Many people wants to be member of good tracker but they can't find anyone who can invite them and if they really need the tracker they come to buy and get invited so whats the big deal and you know what they are famous because of trading and selling there is not a single forum where people sell just use your mind and search on google you will get 1000 result and go there and post same reply which you posted there you will get 50 replies in a 5 min with lots of good language and when you read all replies you will never go back to that forum funny  Shocked
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 04:44:01 PM

funny member don't talk like a noob if you want ScieneHD i have invite too may be you are new to trackers and if you respect there rules carry on and use your account and better don't hijack anyone thread !

Many people wants to be member of good tracker but they can't find anyone who can invite them and if they really need the tracker they come to buy and get invited so whats the big deal and you know what they are famous because of trading and selling there is not a single forum where people sell just use your mind and search on google you will get 1000 result and go there and post same reply which you posted there you will get 50 replies in a 5 min with lots of good language and when you read all replies you will never go back to that forum funny  Shocked

what?

the problem is, you aren't respecting their rules
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 03:52:11 AM

what?

the problem is, you aren't respecting their rules

Ahhh man what's your problem if you don't buy or trade good its your problem don't hijack my thread
Idzy

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 07:32:54 AM

got a what.cd invite from ptseller and it was disabled before I could even login the first time.  Turns out he was suspected of selling accounts and possibly hacked his way in in the first case the guys are what.cd were helpful in dealing with the aftermath.

Keep your coins, There are legit ways of getting on the sites he's offering if you look for them.

Successful Transactions with: 21after2
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 10:36:31 AM

Idzy what.cd staff are crazy they disabled me to i don't know what is there problem if you invite anyone out of country they think we traded or sell so mostly even i don't deal with what.cd much more now

anyways i have replace ur invite with other tracker Smiley
Tachikoma

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 11:36:52 AM

Idzy what.cd staff are crazy they disabled me to i don't know what is there problem if you invite anyone out of country they think we traded or sell so mostly even i don't deal with what.cd much more now

You are selling accounts and you don't know what's the problem? You must be really ignorant.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 02:18:24 PM

You are selling accounts and you don't know what's the problem? You must be really ignorant.

i am not selling account man i sold him invite some tracker account get banned on ip change and i don't do business with that tracker !! i have given him invite but me and he both got banned and then i replace with new tracker invite !

Tachikoma

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 02:21:35 PM

i am not selling account man i sold him invite some tracker account get banned on ip change and i don't do business with that tracker !! i have given him invite but me and he both got banned and then i replace with new tracker invite !

Ok my bad, you are selling invites. My statement stands correct.

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks | Bytesized Seedboxes BTC/LTC supported
PTseller (OP)
Legendary

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 02:31:32 PM

Ok my bad, you are selling invites. My statement stands correct.

what statement ? didn't get you ?
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 04:35:50 AM

+2 Bought real life item via PP from PTseller. He took a lot of trouble doing this for me.

You rock!

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: