Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinary.com - The new smart way to buy and sell Bitcoins.  (Read 26489 times)
dogisland (OP)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 02:38:06 AM

When I click: "Trade with SOMEUSER." button, I saw:

Code:
The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

How to complete the trade now!?

Thanks!
Thiago

I can't reproduce this issue in my test env.

Do you get the error before the dialog pops up or after you press "I agree".

Is the trade still in the open state ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogisland (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 02:39:29 AM

In the process of translating this to Simplified Chinese. By golly, this is sure a long job! Cheesy
Anyone wanna help too?

Wow, this is great thanks.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 05:49:10 AM

trying to send an answer to a message.

page appears, "sorry, but something went wrong."

not really helpful.
istar

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:21:23 AM

I have not used the service but a possible weakness?

Since you have x amount of days to make a chargeback with paypal.
You might have time to build up a good trader rating and than later create chargebacks?

Perhaps a rating should have a built in waiting period or be of some kind of temporary until there is no possibility for chargeback?

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 04:02:48 PM

Bitcoinary.com is not visitable from China mainland, you should firstly solve this problem.

Is it being blocked by the Chinese firewall? Shocked
dogisland (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 09:57:41 PM

I'd like to thank the staff at the Royal London Hospital for temporarily hosting Bitcoinary,com head quarters.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 04:00:44 AM

I'd like to thank the staff at the Royal London Hospital for temporarily hosting Bitcoinary,com head quarters.

Did you get into an accident?  Shocked
Anyway, get well soon!
dogisland (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 05:19:43 AM

Did you get into an accident?  Shocked
Anyway, get well soon!

Thanks, yes I've got a broken leg from a fall. 
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 06:53:22 PM

How to place a bid? I open the trades but there is not any button to place a bid...

sethsethseth

Activity: 257

Not trusting third parties with my private keys

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 04:50:28 PM

Please add Ukash (GBP)

SealsWithClubs poker room has  over 400 players online. Buy in from .01 to 60btc.      BTCSportsMatch lets you bet sports with vig free lines!  Best kept secret in bitcoin....          LocalBitcoins.com is very user-friendly now for bank transfers.  You don't have to live close to trade when in the same currency area.           
Electrum client is awesome. Try it. And please stop sending bitcoins to sites run by security newbies, or don't complain when you lose everything.
dogisland (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 08:13:33 PM

How to place a bid? I open the trades but there is not any button to place a bid...

You don't place bids you message the trader instead, you can agree terms over the private messaging system.
Mike Hearn
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 03:20:47 PM

Maybe this was covered elsewhere, but do you plan to add geo-targeting like maps?

dogisland (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 04:14:23 PM

Maybe this was covered elsewhere, but do you plan to add geo-targeting like maps?

That's my next task. I'm still thinking about how best to do it or what service to use.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 08:37:28 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 09:15:15 AM by rudrigorc2

Hello mate, hope you get better soon.

You'll need to add the following lines (and translate them) to the file to get the text on the front page to change.

You don't have to do a literal translation of what I have, for instance you could rewrite the Paypal paragraph to be more appropriate for Russia.

I really appreciate the effort you're putting into this.

Code:

Pt-Br:

language: 'Idioma'
  signup_free: 'Cadastre-se Gratuitamente'
  start_rep: 'Construa sua Reputação Agora!'
  headline: 'O Jeito Inteligente de Trocar seus Bitcoins'
  sub_headline: 'Bitcoinary é um câmbio e sistema de reputação de pessoa para pessoa. Saiba com quem você está negociando.'
  front_box1_para1: "Se você já tentou comprar Bitcoins usando Paypal sabe a complicacão que isso representa."
  front_box1_para2: "Bitcoinary te permite através das transações, aumentar sua confiança perante outros negociantes e assim reduzir os custos e melhorar suas oportunidades de negócios."
  front_box2_para1: "Ainda vamos chegar lá, estamos trabalhando para construir uma rede de negociantes ao redor do mundo. Os operadores do mercado de bitcoins irão receber remessas internacionais via Bitcoin e assim repassar os pagamentos na moeda local."
  front_box2_para2: "Isso mesmo, remessas internacionais com tarifas baixíssimas."
  front_box3_para1: "Bitcoinary é uma casa de câmbio coletiva formada por pessoas assim como você. É para obrigatória para todas suas necessidades de câmbio."
  front_box4_para1: "Ajude a propagar o Bitcoin por aí, podendo até realizar lucros, criando um mercado para sua moeda ou commodity."

features_and_tour: "Funcionalidades & Recursos do Site"
  view_public_profile: 'Visualizar Meu Perfil Público'
  trades_where_you_need_a_bidder: "Ofertas em que você precisa selecionar um licitante (comprador)."  
  my_trade_history: 'Histórico de Negociações'
  sms: "Torpedo SMS"
  the_market_place: 'O Mercado'
  we_got_review: 'Veja os Comentários Recebidos'
  trade_no: 'Transação #%{number}'

Here I bring new front page and revised translations after some use. Please update.

Ah, one more thing,  in the main language selector we can see "Portugese"
remeber to change it to Portuguese, and maybe insert a nice flag like this.
dogisland (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 12:47:22 PM

Hello mate, hope you get better soon.

You'll need to add the following lines (and translate them) to the file to get the text on the front page to change.

You don't have to do a literal translation of what I have, for instance you could rewrite the Paypal paragraph to be more appropriate for Russia.

I really appreciate the effort you're putting into this.

Code:

Pt-Br:

language: 'Idioma'
  signup_free: 'Cadastre-se Gratuitamente'
  start_rep: 'Construa sua Reputação Agora!'
  headline: 'O Jeito Inteligente de Trocar seus Bitcoins'
  sub_headline: 'Bitcoinary é um câmbio e sistema de reputação de pessoa para pessoa. Saiba com quem você está negociando.'
  front_box1_para1: "Se você já tentou comprar Bitcoins usando Paypal sabe a complicacão que isso representa."
  front_box1_para2: "Bitcoinary te permite através das transações, aumentar sua confiança perante outros negociantes e assim reduzir os custos e melhorar suas oportunidades de negócios."
  front_box2_para1: "Ainda vamos chegar lá, estamos trabalhando para construir uma rede de negociantes ao redor do mundo. Os operadores do mercado de bitcoins irão receber remessas internacionais via Bitcoin e assim repassar os pagamentos na moeda local."
  front_box2_para2: "Isso mesmo, remessas internacionais com tarifas baixíssimas."
  front_box3_para1: "Bitcoinary é uma casa de câmbio coletiva formada por pessoas assim como você. É para obrigatória para todas suas necessidades de câmbio."
  front_box4_para1: "Ajude a propagar o Bitcoin por aí, podendo até realizar lucros, criando um mercado para sua moeda ou commodity."

features_and_tour: "Funcionalidades & Recursos do Site"
  view_public_profile: 'Visualizar Meu Perfil Público'
  trades_where_you_need_a_bidder: "Ofertas em que você precisa selecionar um licitante (comprador)."  
  my_trade_history: 'Histórico de Negociações'
  sms: "Torpedo SMS"
  the_market_place: 'O Mercado'
  we_got_review: 'Veja os Comentários Recebidos'
  trade_no: 'Transação #%{number}'

Here I bring new front page and revised translations after some use. Please update.

Ah, one more thing,  in the main language selector we can see "Portugese"
remeber to change it to Portuguese, and maybe insert a nice flag like this.

Added, thanks. Looks good.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 12:29:03 PM

In the process of translating this to Simplified Chinese. By golly, this is sure a long job! Cheesy
Anyone wanna help too?

Just to notify you that I'm still on this - I'm halfway through the list. Got bogged down for a few excursions plus the flu.
dogisland (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 12:51:48 PM

Anyone wanna help too?

Just to notify you that I'm still on this - I'm halfway through the list. Got bogged down for a few excursions plus the flu.

Thanks John, do you want me to test what you have so far ?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 12:55:21 PM

Anyone wanna help too?

I'm on my laptop atm - I'll pass what I've done so far to you tomorrow to see if it works without a hitch.
One question:
Which kind of quotation marks should I use? I see from the previous examples that a mix of (') and (") is accepted, am I right? I'm sticking to the latter in my translations, though.
dogisland (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 02:28:12 AM

Anyone wanna help too?

I'm on my laptop atm - I'll pass what I've done so far to you tomorrow to see if it works without a hitch.
One question:
Which kind of quotation marks should I use? I see from the previous examples that a mix of (') and (") is accepted, am I right? I'm sticking to the latter in my translations, though.

Either is fine.
VEscudero
Donator

Activity: 335

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 10:54:42 PM

Should be able to add your gpg keys  Smiley
+ 1

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: