Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TizzyTazzy's saga continues...  (Read 1481 times)
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2012, 02:53:15 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2012, 04:08:20 PM by paraipan

Quoting TizzyTazzy from other locked thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84924.msg949255#msg949255

When I decide a slogan, if I even choose one, that is up to me. You can clearly see on my website my current slogan has not changed. With all the trolls and people that stalk me in other threads like this, it was starting to make me sick to my stomach coming back to that thread, something I thought might be fun turned into a disaster.

A slogan is important to me, I'm not going to just choose one over night, and frankly it was the last thing on the list to get done. Keep all of your ignorant statements in the actual thread at least, and stop stalking my other threads.

Can you get down from that "high horse" of yours already ? You had the best users on bitcointalk forum make slogan suggestions, or even trying to work with you in order to get one that you like. And for what ? A measly 3 btc reward and some arrogant responses.

Keep saying you have been trolled because you're lying. You had the people with you all the time but after seeing your attitude they started making strange suggestions and get your reaction, which btw was brightening by its absence. Get over with this dude, you're choosing a slogan not your future wife. I wouldn't want to associate "TizzyTazzy" with the word "Scam" in my mind.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 02:57:20 PM

Who cares? Seriously, is it so important to you that you had to make ANOTHER topic?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2012, 03:00:59 PM

Who cares? Seriously, is it so important to you that you had to make ANOTHER topic?

I care, you care, we care. He keeps locking his threads so i think this one was necessary. I'm starting to think he didn't had the intention to pay any reward at all.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 03:06:26 PM

I would think that this should go to the off-topic section...
However I do agree that his responses(or the lack of) were the kindle that flared the trollish responses. Everyone else went overboard , though.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 05:32:49 PM

My take on this situation is that paraipan is butthurt that tizzy didn't like his lame suggestions, and is now harrassing Tizzy in every thread he makes.  This is unacceptable.  Paraipan is trolling and harrassing.

PS: Why the hell does it say "Staff" under paraipan?  Is he a mod?  Who's stupid idea was that? paraipan is way too overemotional to moderate.

Reminds me of when he filed a police report against Bitcoinica for not responding to his email for a week  Roll Eyes
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2012, 05:48:56 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2012, 06:13:26 PM by paraipan

My take on this situation is that paraipan is butthurt that tizzy didn't like his lame suggestions, and is now harrassing Tizzy in every thread he makes.  This is unacceptable.  Paraipan is trolling and harrassing.

PS: Why the hell does it say "Staff" under paraipan?  Is he a mod?  Who's stupid idea was that? paraipan is way too overemotional to moderate.

Reminds me of when he filed a police report against Bitcoinica for not responding to his email for a week  Roll Eyes

U mad ? I'm not. I just hate when people don't put their money where their mouth is. Two weeks have passed, and besides me at least 20 forum members got into TizzyTazzy's game with the hope of wining a promised reward. Now he chose to ignore us completely saying that he didn't like anything proposed.

And yeah, what's up with bitcoinica ? Don't get me started on them, instead try to find a thread about how they are going to repay their users. Hope you find one.

This thread should have been placed in Off-topic, my mistake.

RaggedMonk

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 08:21:10 PM

Title of original thread you are complaining about.

3 free BTC to someone who comes up with a slogan I like

Now he chose to ignore us completely saying that he didn't like anything proposed.

You are unjustly harassing people again.  Nobody satisfied the bounty, in your own words.  Come on...

PS: What kind of "Staff" are you?
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2012, 08:38:17 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2012, 09:19:16 PM by paraipan

Title of original thread you are complaining about.

3 free BTC to someone who comes up with a slogan I like

Now he chose to ignore us completely saying that he didn't like anything proposed.

You are unjustly harassing people again.  Nobody satisfied the bounty, in your own words.  Come on...

PS: What kind of "Staff" are you?

I give up on this and start working on a solution to prevent such scamming behavior in the future. He will get to learn his lesson one day and see it from the other side too.

I'm a mod, and your reason for asking would be...

check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 11:25:19 PM

The longer it went on the more apparent it was a game that couldn't be won and highlighted how insincere the OP was.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
RaggedMonk

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 12:00:52 AM

Which board?  

Just surprised that they would pick someone with such a "controversial" reputation to moderate  Undecided

EDIT: Oh, its just the Spanish board, nevermind lol.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 12:02:58 AM

Which board?  

Just surprised that they would pick someone with such a "controversial" reputation to moderate  Undecided

Hey, next time I will be a moderator too.

I need to now report MtGox for drug laundering Cheesy

A scamming one, BTW !
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 12:04:21 AM

Which board?  

Hey, next time I will be a moderator too.

I need to now report MtGox for drug laundering Cheesy

A scamming one, BTW !

They launder drugs?  Shocked
Don't they dissolve on the water? lol
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 01:04:13 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2012, 01:20:43 AM by paraipan

Which board?  

Talks like a kid, walks like a kid, has to be a kid. Meh, whatever.
Seeing your post history, this doesn't seem to be the first time you start talking into a thread without having a clue on the issue, so i won't bother. Btw, would be interesting to see if you honor your pledges in the crow vending machines thread. I will be around, cheers.

RaggedMonk

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 01:15:37 AM

Talks like a kid, walks like a kid, has to be a kid. Meh, whatever.

Roll Eyes I feel the exact same way. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: