Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 100 Spondoolies SP30 Yukon miners with hosting  (Read 3702 times)
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:08:43 AM

Funny I know cowboy and he told me different lol.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:13:01 AM

Funny I know cowboy and he told me different lol.

omehenk lol

1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:16:21 AM

this is a HUGE sell

BitcoinINV

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:20:24 AM

this is a HUGE sell

We will see what plays out lol BITCOIN!

blockchaingirl (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:03:33 AM

Escrow?

Sure.  We can set that up. Just need to know how you would be paying.  Do you need any additional information?  How many would you be interested in?

peace and joy,
Vonnie

How about full escrow with DannyHamilton and I pay upfront and its held in an escrow until 11 months are up?  This eliminates risk on both sides.
Alternatively, how about you ship them to me, I'll set them up to ensure they're working and then escrow will be released.

If no, please explain why these options are not feasible.

The whole purpose of the liquidation is so that we can invest in some projects that will stimulate the bitcoin economy, and an 11 month escrow defeats that purpose, not to mention the volatility in the BTC price if you use BTC.  The owner is an attorney and he invested his own capital in these units, but after Inside Bitcoin London, we both got the big picture, and we want to do more that will help the whole system thrive.  We are hiring developers to do awesome things!

Hashplex can provide information on the unit's function, if you tell me what indicators you are looking for.  Shipping them to you is not practical because they are already plugged in and running with prepaid hosting for a year.  The selling point here is that they are available, there is no shipping, no waiting, no set up. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. In fairness to my transparency, may I request how many you are interested in? And would you pay with cash or BTC?  We can take that portion of the discussion off-forum if you like. 

Peace and joy,
Vonnie

I'm interested in the big picture that you and your lawyer boss CEO are funding by selling these Spondoolies rather than the Spondoolies themselves. Can you elaborate on this point?

I would assume that someone who could drop $600k+ on mining equipment can probably fund his or her own ventures as well, so you coming on here to sell based on a "retail price" is a bit absurd. We are not attacking you or your lawyer boss CEO personally; we are all about money, and money has no feelings except for the desire to procreate. Obviously the lawyer boss CEO is not looking for the slow stream of income from the current mining landscape, so you are going to need to bring it down to the market value, which is roughly the present day value of mining calculated at $0.10/kwh assuming (1) minimal BTC price growth, (2) 10% cumulative monthly decreases in mining revenue due to difficulty increases, and (3) salvage value. Your host is charging you $0.133/kwh, which is already higher than a lot of us have access to.

Somebody make an offer!

Our host is charging us $0.118/kwh for a very high level of support and protection, which is competitive and desirable, considering recent events.  The difficulty has been pretty stable this month, and Great News! Just noted that the difficulty is actually going down!

Estimated Next Difficulty:   40,186,566,873 (-0.28%)
Adjust time:   After 1698 Blocks, About 11.8 days

Peace and joy,
Vonnie
wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:58:43 PM

It depends when is the month starting for you .. for me, it starts Nov 1st, and I'm reading 11% higher than what it used to be. By omission, you can make trends look like anything you think about. I'm pretty sure you would not quote this, if the "estimate" was a positive number. I hope everyone knows that you can't plan an investment on these forecast values alone. 

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Now let me tell you a story where some 333MH/s USB miners were originally bought at 2 BTC each (1 BTC ~ $100 USD at that time). This has practically no relevance in what their market price is now. The only thing that matters is how many BTC are they going to mine from now on, which is affected by the present and future difficulty. Please let the people make their own calculations. Whatever sounds good for you (miner+host+support & protection) might sound awful for me, since I definitely have a different model of operation, hence different costs. 

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:15:02 PM

any potential buyer of this lot is going to have to get a legal document drawn up for transfer of ownership, meet the seller (at the hosting location) face to face, and discuss the terms of the sale there. This sale is not one to be had on an internet forum but it is good to see that initiations can be started within this community. It shows how far we have come, in such a short time.

best wishes to all concerned.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
blockchaingirl (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:40:13 AM

any potential buyer of this lot is going to have to get a legal document drawn up for transfer of ownership, meet the seller (at the hosting location) face to face, and discuss the terms of the sale there. This sale is not one to be had on an internet forum but it is good to see that initiations can be started within this community. It shows how far we have come, in such a short time.

best wishes to all concerned.

Thanks for the good energy!

Peace and joy,
Vonnie
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: