Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 100 Spondoolies SP30 Yukon miners with hosting  (Read 3702 times)
blockchaingirl (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:06:21 AM

For Sale:  100 Spondoolies SP30 Yukon Bitcoin Miners, plugged in and producing!  Owner liquidating for other bitcoin related ventures.  The fastest, easiest way to start mining.  Cost includes ~11 months of professional 3rd party hosting w/Hashplex, 24hr monitoring, remote admin, insured against fire/theft, no in-home noise pollution, no set-up, no worry.  All 100 or individually but only sold with miner+hosting, will accept BTC.  You won't find another deal like this out there!  No waiting, no shipping charges!  Blockchaingirl [at] gmail [dot] com.

Also, if you have any recommendations for other places to share this, or people or organizations that might be interested, kindly share your wisdom!

Peace and joy,
V
ar9

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:44:20 AM

Escrow?
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:01:45 AM

Escrow?

Especially since that account was registered today.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 06:16:31 AM

Did you pay the regular $99 a month hosting fee or did you get a discount? What is your asking price per unit with hosting included?

lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:15:41 AM

Yet another one playing with big numbers and lots of powerfull miners!!!
dont bother...
miner that has 100 sp-30 has someone else to speak for him
with lots of time in this forum
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:48:23 AM

You need to prove you have what you're trying to sell, new account selling expensive gear with no proof only sets alarm bells ringing. Using escrow as mentioned is also an absolute must.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:09:58 PM

do NOT send money upfront here
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:36:03 AM

Escrow?

Sure.  We can set that up. Just need to know how you would be paying.  Do you need any additional information?  How many would you be interested in?

peace and joy,
Vonnie
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:47:17 AM

I would buy a few if you can tell us a price....cheers Smiley

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:47:48 AM

You need to prove you have what you're trying to sell, new account selling expensive gear with no proof only sets alarm bells ringing. Using escrow as mentioned is also an absolute must.

I'm new to bitcoin forums, so I apologize if I missed this protocol in the FAQs.

This is a legitimate sale.  We have our SP30's hosted at Hashplex, they were shipped directly there from Israel, and I will determine how we can demonstrate proof of our ownership.  Escrow is not a problem and if you have a recommendation for a trusted agent, that would be great.  Certainly who is used may depend on what form of payment you have.  Do you have any other questions about the units?  

Peace and joy,
Vonnie

ar9

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:49:58 AM

Escrow?

Sure.  We can set that up. Just need to know how you would be paying.  Do you need any additional information?  How many would you be interested in?

peace and joy,
Vonnie

How about full escrow with DannyHamilton and I pay upfront and its held in an escrow until 11 months are up?  This eliminates risk on both sides.
Alternatively, how about you ship them to me, I'll set them up to ensure they're working and then escrow will be released.

If no, please explain why these options are not feasible.
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:55:29 AM

I would buy a few if you can tell us a price....cheers Smiley

Here’s how we break down our cost.  These are only sold miners+hosting.  We did not get a break on the hosting which is prepaid.  We’re not looking to make any profit, just liquidate, so we can invest in some other projects to promote the eco-system.  We are actually absorbing the shipping cost from Israel.

Price of miner: $3,401.56 (87% of retail price of $3,895.00; no waiting for delivery; no shipping charges)
Hosting: $99.00 KW/month @ 2.88 KW = $285.12*11 = $3,136.32
Total Price Per Miner: $6,537.88

They are rated at 4.5TH/s +/-5%.  You get the benefit of our bulk purchase discount plus no shipping charges so you get these way cheaper than you can buy them from the manufacturer, assuming that they had them to sell, which they don’t.  They are out of stock as of today when I checked.  And the hosting is very competitive because the energy is very cheap in Washington.

Thanks for your interest.  Let me know how we can proceed!  If you know of other places I could post where we could make miners available to those who want them, I would be grateful.

Peace and joy,
Vonnie
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:24:00 AM

Escrow?

Sure.  We can set that up. Just need to know how you would be paying.  Do you need any additional information?  How many would you be interested in?

peace and joy,
Vonnie

How about full escrow with DannyHamilton and I pay upfront and its held in an escrow until 11 months are up?  This eliminates risk on both sides.
Alternatively, how about you ship them to me, I'll set them up to ensure they're working and then escrow will be released.

The whole purpose of the liquidation is so that we can invest in some projects that will stimulate the bitcoin economy, and an 11 month escrow defeats that purpose, not to mention the volatility in the BTC price if you use BTC.  The owner is an attorney and he invested his own capital in these units, but after Inside Bitcoin London, we both got the big picture, and we want to do more that will help the whole system thrive.  We are hiring developers to do awesome things!

Hashplex can provide information on the unit's function, if you tell me what indicators you are looking for.  Shipping them to you is not practical because they are already plugged in and running with prepaid hosting for a year.  The selling point here is that they are available, there is no shipping, no waiting, no set up. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. In fairness to my transparency, may I request how many you are interested in? And would you pay with cash or BTC?  We can take that portion of the discussion off-forum if you like. 

Peace and joy,
Vonnie

blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:48:23 AM

dont bother...

With all due respect, you are not correct, but I guess I can intuit where the lack of trust might come from.  I can only assure you that some people are going to get a really good deal because my boss jumped on mining as an entry point investment, has made some connections with pioneers in the field, and is now inspired to invest in a more sophisticated way.  This is such an exciting, emerging industry.  Do you think that such skepticism might be off-putting to those trying to break in and grow the community?  Isn't inviting more people in, and helping them get acquainted with the community what is needed to help BTC become the ubiquitous disruptive economic technology that we envision it to be?  Just my two cents.

peace and joy,
vonnie
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:35:30 AM

I think it will be a difficult sell since the SP35 is coming out and is $3600 and runs 5.5th.  I would be interested in buying multiples but i am not interested in paying $0.14/kwh since i get it for way less.  The hosting contract kills it for me since it essentially eliminates the already difficult task of paying for the equipment.  Secondly, If you have 100 units you would have got a significant discount from HashPlex for the amount of kwh you were buying.  Lastly, how long have the units been running, cause if it has only been a month in the contract and you are already wanting to sell, i suspect you have realized that the ROI on $6500 for 4.5th was terrible.
good luck...keith

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
blackheart13

Activity: 426

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:43:50 AM

Have interest but only if I can purchase & have shipped to me.  Not interested in hosting
Thanks
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:18:44 AM

Wow it's only currently 17.28 Bitcoins to purchase this miner and 11 months hosting

I would feel bad having to pay such a small amount that's going to give me such a massive return!

Would you take my first born child on top of the cost to make it fair?

Heh!
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:05:46 AM

dont bother...

With all due respect, you are not correct, but I guess I can intuit where the lack of trust might come from.  I can only assure you that some people are going to get a really good deal because my boss jumped on mining as an entry point investment, has made some connections with pioneers in the field, and is now inspired to invest in a more sophisticated way.  This is such an exciting, emerging industry.  Do you think that such skepticism might be off-putting to those trying to break in and grow the community?  Isn't inviting more people in, and helping them get acquainted with the community what is needed to help BTC become the ubiquitous disruptive economic technology that we envision it to be?  Just my two cents.

peace and joy,
vonnie

Hi Vonnie there is always room to proove your legitimacy but before writing this be sure I have seen people selling miners that dont even exist.
Hope am making mistake with you and in this case wish for a good sale.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:37:31 AM

Considering these are selling on ebay for just over $3000 and also considering if you bought 100 from Spondoolies you would have purchased them at a hefty discount on the RRP I think you are overpriced. In fact I think you are probably profiteering.

Try pricing around $2500 and you will have no problem selling them. Especially considering the expensive hosting you are selling them with.

Remember it doesn't matter what you think they are worth, they are only worth what it is expected they will return in BTC over their lifetime.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 12:51:03 PM

I talk to both the CEO of Spondoolies, and of HashPlex from time to time, and have the resources to purchase them all, in any case I can easily verify identity if you provide me a name via PM.. Let me know..

Thus far only one thing is inaccurate, HashPlex automatically provides a discount for purchases so you would be paying 10% less.... Although I can't argue with some of your math your assumptions on the price the market will bear are not necessarily accurate, especially from a forum with some well educated BTC investors...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
BitcoinBrains

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:35:32 PM

Given that all the costs involved in these are relatively fixed, its pretty easy to work out the potential profits. 
These units at this price will break even if the average difficulty change is around 1%. Anything more and they lose money.
Since that seems fairly unlikely, I think you need to significantly lower these prices.

It's pretty unrealistic to think that you could jump in and out of a poorly thought out $600,000 capital investment in a high risk field without any loses.

Bitcoin Brains, brick and mortar bitcoin stores in Alberta, Canada. 
Buy cool stuff for bitcoins
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:30:20 PM

If the hoster could verify prepayment of the hosting and confirm transfer of ownership (and that stuff has been paid already) I think it's a fair safe deal through escrow. I don't know the hoster, but if they're well know that might be a way to directly get paid.
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:14:08 PM

Considering these are selling on ebay for just over $3000 and also considering if you bought 100 from Spondoolies you would have purchased them at a hefty discount on the RRP I think you are overpriced. In fact I think you are probably profiteering.

Try pricing around $2500 and you will have no problem selling them. Especially considering the expensive hosting you are selling them with.

Remember it doesn't matter what you think they are worth, they are only worth what it is expected they will return in BTC over their lifetime.

Hello, if you look at our figures, you will see the miner price is 87% of retail. Thank you for the pricing recommendation.  We also did not include the $13,000 in shipping from Israel. 

Peace and joy,
Vonnie
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:31:49 PM

Given that all the costs involved in these are relatively fixed, its pretty easy to work out the potential profits. 
These units at this price will break even if the average difficulty change is around 1%. Anything more and they lose money.
Since that seems fairly unlikely, I think you need to significantly lower these prices.

It's pretty unrealistic to think that you could jump in and out of a poorly thought out $600,000 capital investment in a high risk field without any loses.

I am grateful for the analyses of thoughtful seasoned investors.  It highlights what's cool about innovative, creative, intelligent digital communities.  Nothing about this was poorly thought out, we are just navigating a change in strategy based on new information and a desire to innovate in an emerging space. 

I realize this is not in-person negotiations, but as a newbie, the level of character assassination and negative conclusion jumping that goes on in this space with virtually no personal knowledge about each other is pretty disappointing.  Perhaps our level of transparency is unusual.  Perhaps its the nature of the medium of communication but maintaining that level of pessimism must be a huge burden.

If anyone has a counter offer, I would be happy to take it to my CEO.  We have asked Hashplex what they can provide to verify the existence and performance of the miners, as well as the pre-paid hosting, and we will also provide a process for transfer of ownership and hosting credit, and select a mutually agreeable escrow agent.

Thanks for your interest and suggestions!

peace and joy,
vonnie
Dallski

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:05:21 PM

Escrow?

peace and joy,
Vonnie

The whole purpose of the liquidation is so that we can invest in some projects that will stimulate the bitcoin economy, and an 11 month escrow defeats that purpose, not to mention the volatility in the BTC price if you use BTC.  The owner is an attorney and he invested his own capital in these units, but after Inside Bitcoin London, we both got the big picture, and we want to do more that will help the whole system thrive.  We are hiring developers to do awesome things!

Hashplex can provide information on the unit's function, if you tell me what indicators you are looking for.  Shipping them to you is not practical because they are already plugged in and running with prepaid hosting for a year.  The selling point here is that they are available, there is no shipping, no waiting, no set up. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. In fairness to my transparency, may I request how many you are interested in? And would you pay with cash or BTC?  We can take that portion of the discussion off-forum if you like. 

Peace and joy,
Vonnie

I'm interested in the big picture that you and your lawyer boss CEO are funding by selling these Spondoolies rather than the Spondoolies themselves. Can you elaborate on this point?

I would assume that someone who could drop $600k+ on mining equipment can probably fund his or her own ventures as well, so you coming on here to sell based on a "retail price" is a bit absurd. We are not attacking you or your lawyer boss CEO personally; we are all about money, and money has no feelings except for the desire to procreate. Obviously the lawyer boss CEO is not looking for the slow stream of income from the current mining landscape, so you are going to need to bring it down to the market value, which is roughly the present day value of mining calculated at $0.10/kwh assuming (1) minimal BTC price growth, (2) 10% cumulative monthly decreases in mining revenue due to difficulty increases, and (3) salvage value. Your host is charging you $0.133/kwh, which is already higher than a lot of us have access to.

Somebody make an offer!
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:26:37 PM

dont bother...

peace and joy,
vonnie

Hi Vonnie there is always room to proove your legitimacy but before writing this be sure I have seen people selling miners that dont even exist.
Hope am making mistake with you and in this case wish for a good sale.

Much thanks for the good energy!
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3909

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:35:52 PM

As soon as someone puts miners for sale here, people always jumps at this: "you have to ask for less, you have to ask for less."
I see it differently-she gave you the price and it is clearly negotiable.
In addition, try to get 0.45 PH IMMEDIATELY with long term hosting commitment-I don't think that it is going to be easy.
The deal does not look great for one miner, but perhaps not bad for a large farm.
BitcoinBrains

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 09:44:30 PM

I am grateful for the analyses of thoughtful seasoned investors.  It highlights what's cool about innovative, creative, intelligent digital communities.  Nothing about this was poorly thought out, we are just navigating a change in strategy based on new information and a desire to innovate in an emerging space. 

I realize this is not in-person negotiations, but as a newbie, the level of character assassination and negative conclusion jumping that goes on in this space with virtually no personal knowledge about each other is pretty disappointing.  Perhaps our level of transparency is unusual.  Perhaps its the nature of the medium of communication but maintaining that level of pessimism must be a huge burden.

If anyone has a counter offer, I would be happy to take it to my CEO.  We have asked Hashplex what they can provide to verify the existence and performance of the miners, as well as the pre-paid hosting, and we will also provide a process for transfer of ownership and hosting credit, and select a mutually agreeable escrow agent.

Thanks for your interest and suggestions!

peace and joy,
vonnie

I didn't intend any of my comments as a personal attack against you or your boss. However the fact is that this investment has very little chance to break even or make a profit at the prices you've paid or the prices you are trying to sell at. Unless I misinterpret your goals, I'd say this was poorly thought out. This seems like an attempt to pass your poor investment on to someone else.

Bitcoin Brains, brick and mortar bitcoin stores in Alberta, Canada. 
Buy cool stuff for bitcoins
sudexx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:59:21 PM

As soon as someone puts miners for sale here, people always jumps at this: "you have to ask for less, you have to ask for less."
In addition, try to get 0.45 PH IMMEDIATELY with long term hosting commitment-I don't think that it is going to be easy.
The deal does not look great for one miner, but perhaps not bad for a large farm.

Someone already vented $2500 but OP didn't bite.

The negotiation is on.
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

Here's the actual sales prices from Ebay which they provide if we were selling one similar.  It does appear that our price is fair.

Spondoolies SP30 Yukon September 2nd Batch 4.5TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner (Relisted)
Starting price: $925.00
Sold for: $3,300.00
Shipping: Calculated — varies (based on buyer location)

Spondoolies SP30 Yukon September 2nd Batch 4.5TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner
Starting price: $995.00
Sold for: $3,550.00
Shipping: Free

Spondoolies SP30 Yukon September 2nd Batch 4.5TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner
Starting price: $1,300.00Go with this suggested price
Sold for: $4,050.00
Shipping: Calculated — varies (based on buyer location)

Spondoolies Yukon SP30 4.5TH/s Bitcoin Crypto Currency Asic Miner
Starting price: $2,000.00
Sold for: $3,451.60
Shipping: Flat — $25.00

Bitcoin Miner - Spondoolies SP30 4.5TH "NOT PREORDER"
Starting price: $4,500.00
Sold for: $4,500.00
Shipping: Free
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:25:12 PM

Thanks for the reply, good to see you are taking seriously the comments. They are not meant as an attack.

Actually the last one sold for $3300, take off the 10% that Ebay charges and thats $2970 that was over a week ago.

Before that its nearly a month since one sold, these things depreciate less than most miners but still they just stop being able to break even if too highly priced.

Remember you are not dealing with Ebay here, these are mainly seasoned miner buyers who reject Ebay/Paypal and their "evil empire" Smiley

You are of course free to sell at whatever you like and good luck to you.

If these were going for $2500-2700 without the hosting anchor chain I'd snap your arm off to buy one Smiley

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:27:33 PM

Its a marketplace! Haggling is part of the business.

Its in our interests to drive the price down just like (as you have one to sell) its in your interests to try and keep the prices up Smiley

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:39:16 PM

I agree please don't compare ebay prices to what you will get on here. If you want ebay prices...... Wink
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:07:09 AM

I agree please don't compare ebay prices to what you will get on here. If you want ebay prices...... Wink

I only meant to clarify the contribution of another poster who mentioned they were selling on eBay for "just over $3000".  We have no interest in selling on eBay at this time.
Seri

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

I will buy them all. How much ? Keep in mind that I got lot of sp20's for a really good price per GH.
Let me know
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:33:34 AM

I only meant to clarify the contribution of another poster who mentioned they were selling on eBay for "just over $3000".  We have no interest in selling on eBay at this time.

$3300 is just over $3K Smiley less ebay fees and its actually below $3K

Anything else was over a month ago which is irrelevant

blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:36:21 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 05:04:06 AM by blockchaingirl

I think it will be a difficult sell since the SP35 is coming out and is $3600 and runs 5.5th.  I would be interested in buying multiples but i am not interested in paying $0.14/kwh since i get it for way less.  The hosting contract kills it for me since it essentially eliminates the already difficult task of paying for the equipment.  Secondly, If you have 100 units you would have got a significant discount from HashPlex for the amount of kwh you were buying.  Lastly, how long have the units been running, cause if it has only been a month in the contract and you are already wanting to sell, i suspect you have realized that the ROI on $6500 for 4.5th was terrible.
good luck...keith

So let me clear up some confusion regarding the pricing on these units.  First, the price we quoted $6,537 ($3,401 miner + $3,106 hosting) was based on what a buyer would expect to pay for one SP30 hosted at a professional facility.  The units take between 2,880W to 3,000W each, so you can't just plug these in at your house.  For total transparency, we paid $373,000.00, including shipping, for 100 SP30s that were delivered and finally installed on October 12, 2014 at Hashplex.  Electrical readings at the wall showed an average pull of 2,880W each, for a total consumption of 288,000W.  We paid approximately $298,000.00 for a one year hosting contract that would run through October 12, 2015.  This equates to a pre-negotiated price of $0.118 KWh, which is extremely reasonable for 24 hour remote monitoring, expert care and maintenance, and insurance.  Again, we quoted sale price at $99.00 KWmonth because this is the price for one SP30 miner.  

So, if you do the math, we offered an individual price of $6,537 for miner+hosting for ~11 months, which when multiplied by 100 units and compared to the actual price we paid per unit ($6,710 each), is approximately $20,000 less than what we actually paid.  It's a very fair deal for all involved.  

Peace and joy!
warrensgun

Activity: 195

Mining since bitcoin was $1

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:52:20 AM

FWIW here's how I see see it - 2 s4 and 1 s3 is about the same.  total that costs about 2200 delivered.  I pay less than you do for hosting, so how much you have committed to there is irrelevant.  But even if we take the price you committed to - likely close $86.23 per KW/month * 10.5 months * 2.88 per machine -- you would be at a value of the hosting of 2607 (most of us pay less than 10 cents per kw for electric).  Even with that factored in, I could buy a similar hardware for $2200 and pay the $2607 in hosting for the next 10.5 months and have what you are offering at $4807.  The true value of what you are offering is actually closer to what you paid in total - the btc value mined - hosting cost used.  and that's to someone who wants the machines hosted off site and understands that in a few months they will be buying new hardware, selling the outdated 100 sp30 on ebay or similar and buying replacement hardware to consume that power.

Almost no one I know is still running hardware they bought 1 year ago - save for some knc jupiters.

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:56:29 AM

Something tells me these are cowboy miners rigs after his shit burnt down. These are his miners he can not host.

Think he would host them for sell and host for 1800, not sure what the fee was after purchase never got that far. I want my miners in my possession.

blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:05:54 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 04:30:20 AM by blockchaingirl

Something tells me these are cowboy miners rigs after his shit burnt down. These are his miners he can not host.

Think he would host them for sell and host for 1800, not sure what the fee was after purchase never got that far. I want my miners in my possession.

That is absolutely not true.  These were purchased directly from Spondoolies and shipped to Hashplex.  We are happy to provide proof of purchase offline for serious inquiries.
Peace and joy,
Vonnie
BitcoinINV

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:08:43 AM

Funny I know cowboy and he told me different lol.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:13:01 AM

Funny I know cowboy and he told me different lol.

omehenk lol

1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:16:21 AM

this is a HUGE sell

BitcoinINV

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:20:24 AM

this is a HUGE sell

We will see what plays out lol BITCOIN!

blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:03:33 AM

Escrow?

peace and joy,
Vonnie

Peace and joy,
Vonnie

I'm interested in the big picture that you and your lawyer boss CEO are funding by selling these Spondoolies rather than the Spondoolies themselves. Can you elaborate on this point?

I would assume that someone who could drop $600k+ on mining equipment can probably fund his or her own ventures as well, so you coming on here to sell based on a "retail price" is a bit absurd. We are not attacking you or your lawyer boss CEO personally; we are all about money, and money has no feelings except for the desire to procreate. Obviously the lawyer boss CEO is not looking for the slow stream of income from the current mining landscape, so you are going to need to bring it down to the market value, which is roughly the present day value of mining calculated at $0.10/kwh assuming (1) minimal BTC price growth, (2) 10% cumulative monthly decreases in mining revenue due to difficulty increases, and (3) salvage value. Your host is charging you $0.133/kwh, which is already higher than a lot of us have access to.

Somebody make an offer!

Our host is charging us $0.118/kwh for a very high level of support and protection, which is competitive and desirable, considering recent events.  The difficulty has been pretty stable this month, and Great News! Just noted that the difficulty is actually going down!

Estimated Next Difficulty:   40,186,566,873 (-0.28%)
Adjust time:   After 1698 Blocks, About 11.8 days

Peace and joy,
Vonnie
wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:58:43 PM

It depends when is the month starting for you .. for me, it starts Nov 1st, and I'm reading 11% higher than what it used to be. By omission, you can make trends look like anything you think about. I'm pretty sure you would not quote this, if the "estimate" was a positive number. I hope everyone knows that you can't plan an investment on these forecast values alone. 

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Now let me tell you a story where some 333MH/s USB miners were originally bought at 2 BTC each (1 BTC ~ $100 USD at that time). This has practically no relevance in what their market price is now. The only thing that matters is how many BTC are they going to mine from now on, which is affected by the present and future difficulty. Please let the people make their own calculations. Whatever sounds good for you (miner+host+support & protection) might sound awful for me, since I definitely have a different model of operation, hence different costs. 

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:15:02 PM

any potential buyer of this lot is going to have to get a legal document drawn up for transfer of ownership, meet the seller (at the hosting location) face to face, and discuss the terms of the sale there. This sale is not one to be had on an internet forum but it is good to see that initiations can be started within this community. It shows how far we have come, in such a short time.

best wishes to all concerned.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
blockchaingirl (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:40:13 AM

any potential buyer of this lot is going to have to get a legal document drawn up for transfer of ownership, meet the seller (at the hosting location) face to face, and discuss the terms of the sale there. This sale is not one to be had on an internet forum but it is good to see that initiations can be started within this community. It shows how far we have come, in such a short time.

best wishes to all concerned.

Thanks for the good energy!

Peace and joy,
Vonnie
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: