Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:00:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 61496 times)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:12:42 PM

Hi Keyser, i'm glad to see that you have decide to launch your own coin!
Keep Up And Good Work!!
If this coin would grow up i could accept it for C.A.T. payments  Grin
Hey Samps man! That's awesome news!

I'll try my best to give it a steady growth!
Good luck with your project my friend!

Can't wait for launch   Smiley
Can't wait as well! I thought I'd be nervous, but I'm not. I just lack of patience Grin

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:29:42 PM

What exactly makes this coin stand out from any of the others?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:32:35 PM

For me, a reputable dev is enough......so damn tired of all new launches from brand new accounts, I get excited when I see a reputable community member launching a coin.  Been bumping into Keyser for many months now and in MANY different threads.  Always respect what he has to say so was stoked to see him launch his own coin.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 10:34:07 PM

You should read the OP actually. Everything is written there.. Don't farm posts ;p it's against forum rules, hehe.

For me, a reputable dev is enough......so damn tired of all new launches from brand new accounts, I get excited when I see a reputable community member launching a coin.  Been bumping into Keyser for many months now and in MANY different threads.  Always respect what he has to say so was stoked to see him launch his own coin.
Thanks Jim Smiley

igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:03:59 AM

good luck whit your coin  Wink
i wil buy in ico  Grin
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 12:08:34 AM

good luck whit your coin  Wink
i wil buy in ico  Grin
Thank you very much for your support!

----

A small update:

www.coin-swap.net has agreed to list KING coin after we launch.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it guys.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:53:46 AM

So kinda a Noob question here but when renting my rig for mining do I rent it right before the mining starts or can I ask for the rental to start at the launch? I'm just so new to this I wanna know exactly what i need to do for my rental cause I got a couple lined up right now Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:58:06 AM

So kinda a Noob question here but when renting my rig for mining do I rent it right before the mining starts or can I ask for the rental to start at the launch? I'm just so new to this I wanna know exactly what i need to do for my rental cause I got a couple lined up right now Smiley
Well, whenever I want to mine a good coin which has been pre-announced, I rent all the rigs I need 1.5 hour before the launch, so I'm 1000% sure I'll have what I need.

It really depends how much hash you want to put in to be honest.
You should rent a rig 30 minutes before the launch, so payment arrives on time and you have some free time to setup without stressing, since you're not familiar with the procedure Smiley

Let me now if you need anything else, I'll be around!

-K

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:18:57 AM

Well, whenever I want to mine a good coin which has been pre-announced, I rent all the rigs I need 1.5 hour before the launch, so I'm 1000% sure I'll have what I need.

You should rent a rig 30 minutes before the launch, so payment arrives on time and you have some free time to setup without stressing, since you're not familiar with the procedure Smiley

-K
Thanks again so much for everything helping me out with my first mining rig rental man Smiley now when I rent the rig I give them the stratum for at least 2 of my chosen pools plus my username.worker.password right? but one question I have is is it better to give multiple workers to the rental person so they can spread the hashes or just one worker? Also when will the windows wallet be available? And one last question I have is what stratum do I give them? Do I ask what miner they are using ie. sgminer or bfgminer or so forth? Hate to be such a bother but just want to make sure I get this done right Smiley Appreciate all the help though for sure Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:38:01 AM

-K
Thanks again so much for everything helping me out with my first mining rig rental man Smiley now when I rent the rig I give them the stratum for at least 2 of my chosen pools plus my username.worker.password right? but one question I have is is it better to give multiple workers to the rental person so they can spread the hashes or just one worker? Also when will the windows wallet be available? And one last question I have is what stratum do I give them? Do I ask what miner they are using ie. sgminer or bfgminer or so forth? Hate to be such a bother but just want to make sure I get this done right Smiley Appreciate all the help though for sure Smiley

now when I rent the rig I give them the stratum for at least 2 of my chosen pools plus my username.worker.password right?
Correct.

but one question I have is is it better to give multiple workers to the rental person so they can spread the hashes or just one worker?

I doesn't matter actually. It matters if you want to monitor each miner's hash power individually. I always use 1 miner.

Also when will the windows wallet be available?

Windows and MAC wallets will be up on launch. Source as well.

Do I ask what miner they are using ie. sgminer or bfgminer or so forth?
Everything will be configured, you don't have to worry about that Smiley

Hate to be such a bother but just want to make sure I get this done right Smiley Appreciate all the help though for sure Smiley

Been there, none helped, had to read a lot, while they could spend 1 damn minute and explain to me.
I feel you, no worries Wink

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:44:29 AM

Looking good, how long till I can buy it from c-cex?
Hi, this is the official timer/countdown: https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1087-KING
That's when ICO launches on C-CEX.

Good luck KeyserSozeMC! Looks like a nice project and seems to be one that is worth investing in.

Looks good, will mine.
Thanks, Jack Smiley Doing my best to satisfy everyone!
So when this timer ends that's when the ICO starts? then how long for ICO? and does POW start after the ICO? and if so approximately how long after the ICO ends will mining be up?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:46:47 AM

Looking good, how long till I can buy it from c-cex?
Hi, this is the official timer/countdown: https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1087-KING
That's when ICO launches on C-CEX.

Good luck KeyserSozeMC! Looks like a nice project and seems to be one that is worth investing in.

Looks good, will mine.
Thanks, Jack Smiley Doing my best to satisfy everyone!
So when this timer ends that's when the ICO starts? then how long for ICO? and does POW start after the ICO? and if so approximately how long after the ICO ends will mining be up?
ICO ends after 7 days. Yes, you're right, that's when ICO stards.
PoW starts 2-4 hours after ICO ends. It must be the same day. Either ICO gets sold after 1 day or 5 days.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:58:49 AM

Ya but aren't the stratum urls sometimes different for different miners? or do you mean the person I rent the rigs off of will tell me what kind of miner he has and I can just take it from there? lol I really truly appreciate all the help you have offered to me as TheNoobKidOnTheBlock Mr. Soze Smiley You seem to have the respect of a lot of people in the BCT community and a way with promoting and marketing, not to mention quite the way with words Smiley I am content to be participating in this coin you are launching good sir Cheesy

P.S - I'll take my 6$ now Wink lol (Help with more renting time) hahaha

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:07:22 AM

Ya but aren't the stratum urls sometimes different for different miners? or do you mean the person I rent the rigs off of will tell me what kind of miner he has and I can just take it from there? lol I really truly appreciate all the help you have offered to me as TheNoobKidOnTheBlock Mr. Soze Smiley You seem to have the respect of a lot of people in the BCT community and a way with promoting and marketing, not to mention quite the way with words Smiley I am content to be participating in this coin you are launching good sir Cheesy

Stratum URLs can be different, depends on which pool you're at.
The person who's renting you the rig doesn't have to do anything, except to setup his miner at home and lease his rig online.
Everything is configured from his end and the end of the leasing website.

For example (suprnova, took the first coin which appeared):
sgminer -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://bolly.suprnova.cc:8827 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

When you go to the leasing site, it'll ask you for 3 things:
a) Stratum, which is bolly.suprnova.cc:8827 - Some of leasing sites ask for PORT on a different place (input box). This is the most common example tho.
b) Username ( Which is the username of yours on the pool )
c) Password, which can be anything. I use "x", just to make setups quicker. Use w/e you think is better for you Smiley

Hope I didn't miss anything and everything is clearer at your end now!

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:11:06 AM

See what I mean......cool ass dev we got here:-)

Sorry wasn't around.......I would've helped answer a few of those questions for you Keyser.  Wonder if you will get any sleep tonight, you must be a bit antsy with your first launch being so close man!
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:14:07 AM

See what I mean......cool ass dev we got here:-)

Sorry wasn't around.......I would've helped answer a few of those questions for you Keyser.  Wonder if you will get any sleep tonight, you must be a bit antsy with your first launch being so close man!
Sleep? Heck no, I'll be around until ICO starts, then gonna sleep, after it launches. Need to sleep for 4-5 hours, so I get some rest. That's my routine since I got involved with crypto. 5:14AM over here.
Been drinking lots of coffee in the past 24 hours, it helps to focus, hehe.
Just watching movies and checking forum now and then.

It's all good, Jim Smiley See if you can help when I'm not around, so everyone stays informed

hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:24:37 AM

keep watching what will happen .  Wink
Zywiec

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:26:25 AM

Brillant KING.

King in the castle, king in the castle Cool

I'm in.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:31:13 AM

Stratum URLs can be different, depends on which pool you're at.
The person who's renting you the rig doesn't have to do anything, except to setup his miner at home and lease his rig online.
Everything is configured from his end and the end of the leasing website.

For example (suprnova, took the first coin which appeared):
sgminer -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://bolly.suprnova.cc:8827 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

When you go to the leasing site, it'll ask you for 3 things:
a) Stratum, which is bolly.suprnova.cc:8827 - Some of leasing sites ask for PORT on a different place (input box). This is the most common example tho.
b) Username ( Which is the username of yours on the pool )
c) Password, which can be anything. I use "x", just to make setups quicker. Use w/e you think is better for you Smiley

Hope I didn't miss anything and everything is clearer at your end now!

So after the stratum and port I would put my username.worker then password ie. -u Camp220.1 -p 1? That's right eh? I thank you again for answering all my questions good sir Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:37:12 AM

Actually 1 last question lol I'm in Canada and some of the mining rigs are EU rigs does that mean I can't rent them? Am I only limited to US mining rigs? Man I'm getting really excited to actually mine a coin from the beginning with some decent hash power for once lol I've only just started experimenting with mining and just setting up miners but can only figure out cgminer with scrypt so far lmfao I've tried and tried to set up x algo and other algo miners but have no clue how to set up conf files or the proper settings to use lol Anyways Thanks so much again for taking the time outta your busy schedule to answer my Noob questions Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: