Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:38:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing like owing a major financial term  (Read 803 times)
Page1 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:54:10 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 04:32:23 PM by Page1

So I decided to cut loose one of the major banking keywords .com I've owned for a while.

So emails sent to CEO's of

Wells Fargo
BOA
Citi
Chase JPM

Basically it laughed and said

Hey you guys ever hear of BITCOIN?

Well I like BTC and since I have no plans to develop this BANKING ASSET I'm letting a small group of banks know it's for sale THIS MONTH ONLY

Then it will hit the wholesale domain name market if you guys don't want to OWN the most expensive keyword in banking.

So I explain to these ceo's in the email that google right now gets 50 bucks cpc for their most profitable term, it's what every major bank chases as a new client

I say look I use similar keywords to help my clients dominate ppc as well as organic, but since it's a banking term I can't build a virtual high rise on it like I do with professional terms.

So to move some millions more into BTC I'm letting you big banks buy your most expensive KEYWORD .com

The one you guys all pay google 50 bucks for just clicks

Then I explained how EMD's work with QS and how EMDs to google are like high credit scores to banks the highest type of credit score (QS) as an ad buyer to google is to have an EMD buying the term, the reason is simple EMD's in ppc ads bring CTRs from low 1% or so most ppc ads get now to 3% or even 5% so EMD's for ppc manipulation is huge and I do it for professionals all day, but a banking term, it should be used for one client only, not a professional tiered sub domain high rise like I do for lawyers and realtors and such with my professional EMD's for years now.

Professional EMD's for terms that are now 100 to 200 cpc you can develop it so every city then has a different local client on it, it's the best way now to monetize huge professional domain name assets.

Two banks already had the people that run their IT department get back.

So maybe a huge deal is about to pop for me by doing what I NEVER DO, it goes against my whole concept of investing never sell these truly rare industry keywords

So that's how much I believe in BTC, I'm telling the worlds top banks they can now buy their top business banking term so I can move the cash into BTC.

Then I mentioned how I own some great BTC banking terms too and maybe they may be interested in branding a whole new thing a BTC bank.

So who knows if the big banks are going to warm up to btc, but now the big players in world banks all know that a major banking asset is being sold to do one thing, get more BTC

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:19:10 AM

what domain?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: