Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoins min 1btc (Western union, paypal for trusted members)  (Read 1833 times)
fonex (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:28:04 AM

Selling bitcoins: min 1btc
payment options:
1.Western union
2.paypal  only for few selected members
notice: paypal is more expensive and only after 4~7 days to receive you bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:05:51 AM

Selling bitcoins: min 1btc
payment options:
1.Western union
2.paypal  only for few selected members
notice: paypal is more expensive and only after 4~7 days to receive you bitcoins

How many total are you selling?

What exchange rate are you looking for?
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:28:35 AM

paypal is instant, so no 5-7 days waiting for BTC.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:10:45 AM

Is this just another paypal scam? Not going to send first or use escrow?

Careful guys.
fonex (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:39:30 AM

Careful guys.

im the one taking risk by accepting paypal !
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:42:14 AM

Careful guys.

This is why nobody is going to trust you. Same exact thing has been said by many scammers.... what happens next is paypal is sent first, they cashout and disappear. there is no risk when you don't intend on sending the BTC.

You'll find more buyers if you accept escrow. Just trying to help you out Wink
fonex (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:49:53 AM

Careful guys.

This is why nobody is going to trust you. Same exact thing has been said by many scammers.... what happens next is paypal is sent first, they cashout and disappear. there is no risk when you don't intend on sending the BTC.

You'll find more buyers if you accept escrow. Just trying to help you out Wink

they are protected with chargeback 45days...i dont accept anyone only the ones i select and trusted.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:01:09 AM

they are protected with chargeback 45days.

This is not true.  There are many examples on this forum of people who believed this, sent paypal balance, and then didn't receive the bitcoins.  Although in some circumstances it might be possible to chargeback, it is at least as likely that PayPal will simply close the accounts of both parties for violating the terms of service agreement, or that PayPal will refuse the chargeback for some reason.

Exchanging PayPal for bitcoin will generally result in one of the two people involved in the transaction being scammed.

If it turns out that you are not a scammer, and if you somehow get lucky enough to find someone who is not a scammer that is willing to buy the bitcoins from you, then you will pay a very high exchange rate for convenience of using PayPal.

You would be MUCH better off accepting cash or other irreversible payment methods with either a trusted escrow provider or in a face-to-face exchange.  If you decide to use a trusted escrow provider, here is a list of popular escrow providers from this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

When working with a trusted bitcointalk user (for escrow as an example), be very careful to make sure that you are actually working with the person you think you are working with.  There are scammers that will create similar looking usernames and use them to impersonate trusted individuals and trick people into sending them bitcoins.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:57:36 PM

they are protected with chargeback 45days.

This is not true.  There are many examples on this forum of people who believed this, sent paypal balance, and then didn't receive the bitcoins.  Although in some circumstances it might be possible to chargeback, it is at least as likely that PayPal will simply close the accounts of both parties for violating the terms of service agreement, or that PayPal will refuse the chargeback for some reason.

Exchanging PayPal for bitcoin will generally result in one of the two people involved in the transaction being scammed.

If it turns out that you are not a scammer, and if you somehow get lucky enough to find someone who is not a scammer that is willing to buy the bitcoins from you, then you will pay a very high exchange rate for convenience of using PayPal.

You would be MUCH better off accepting cash or other irreversible payment methods with either a trusted escrow provider or in a face-to-face exchange.  If you decide to use a trusted escrow provider, here is a list of popular escrow providers from this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

When working with a trusted bitcointalk user (for escrow as an example), be very careful to make sure that you are actually working with the person you think you are working with.  There are scammers that will create similar looking usernames and use them to impersonate trusted individuals and trick people into sending them bitcoins.

More bad news read here
Effective Date: Jan 29, 2015

PayPal Buyer Protection

Section 13 is amended to make several improvements to the PayPal Buyer Protection policy. The amendments will:
improve the conditions of reimbursement under PayPal Buyer Protection by:
increasing the time allowed for buyers to raise a Dispute from 45 days to 180 days from the date on which payment was made (UK resident PayPal users already benefit from this improvement); and
extending the range of eligible purchases to cover custom made items that are claimed to be Not Received.
for UK resident users contracting with PayPal under the User Agreement, clarify at new section 13.4.a.k that the purchase of any wager (whether by way of backing or laying against any outcome or otherwise) and any other opportunity to benefit from a gambling activity is not an eligible purchase.
for all users contracting with PayPal under the User Agreement, clarify at section 13.6 that, if PayPal has reason to believe that returning an item that the buyer claims is SNAD to the Payment Recipient would result in a violation of applicable law, such as laws related to handling counterfeit items, PayPal may report the item to a competent authority. This may result in the authority taking control of and/or possession of the item from the buyer and the Payment Recipient might not receive the item back.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 11:58:14 PM

I can buy your coins via Wu.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
fonex (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:54:31 PM

I can buy via PayPal.
Let me know if you are interested.  Smiley

pm me your skype
fonex (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:11:57 AM

update:
*Instant transfer: paypal to bitcoin, for old trusted members only.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:15:19 AM

update:

I can buy 2 BTC with paypal. I'm not sending first but fully open to escrow. I know escrow doesn't prevent me from charging back but neither does me sending first. You can check my trust, I've done many paypal to btc trades without a single issue, quite a few of those are from over 6 months ago.

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:51:41 AM

update:

I can buy 2 BTC with paypal. I'm not sending first but fully open to escrow. I know escrow doesn't prevent me from charging back but neither does me sending first. You can check my trust, I've done many paypal to btc trades without a single issue, quite a few of those are from over 6 months ago.

imo too risky with new acc

fonex (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:27:40 AM

8 Bitcoins left,
paypal = instant bitcoins transfer (for trusted members)
PM your contact.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: