Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preiscoin - new cryptocurrency  (Read 3713 times)
PRSGroup (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:50:07 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 06:09:27 AM by PRSGroup

WHAT IS PREISCOIN?

Preiscoin is a modern, alternative digital currency, based on the Bitcoin protocol.
It’s completely safe and anonymous and yet simple and easy to use and totally exchangeable for every other kind of currency – digital and classic.
The only thing you need to start using it is a mobile phone or any other device with internet access.
All transfers are performed directly between users, without any middlemen. To send money you require ONLY the recipient’s wallet number.
All Preiscoin transactions are instantaneous and work worldwide.
Received funds appear in your wallet immediately without the need to wait for inter-bank sessions.
Our currency is completely resistant to inflation because ot the limited amount of PRS and the impossibility of creating new units after the emission is concluded.
The price of PRS depends solely on supply and demand as the price of everything on the free market.

Preiscoin is based on the Bitcoin protocol, thus it possesses the same decentralized network structure. What does that mean? That the Preiscoin founders cannot change anything inside the protocol if a sufficient number of users or programmers does not allow it. Thanks to that, you have complete control over your money.

Preiscoin operates thanks to the internet network. It allows for much easier performance of payments that have true reflection in the physical world. PRS is an alternative for the classic, expensive and less efficient systems and because of that it might be used e.g. to help conduct business in developing countries.

SAFETY AND USER PROTECTION

Preiscoin allows its users to safely store and exchange their funds, that cannot be manipulated in any way or blocked by any organization or private person. It protects every user and his assets and makes corruption harder.

One of Preiscoins key merits is its complete and unalterable independence from the state of economy of any country or corporation. PRS is global and common. Free from any political influence!

Every transaction made with PRS is open but the users conducting it are totally anonymous. Revealing an address is possible but relies solely on the will of its owner, who might want to reveal his ownership if he wants to underline his transparency.

SYSTEM RESILIENCE

Expertly designed and thought through protocol that Preiscoin uses makes it impossible to forge fake money units and assures resistance to a huge list of attacks including system suspending attacks.

Thanks to Preiscoin you have the ability to get independent from the bank systems, which frequently turn out to be dishonest. PRS transactions are instant, irreversible and conducted without any middlemen, directly between the users. No fake transactions can be forged to hide one’s mistakes.Each and every transaction made with our currency is free of any middlemen, transparent and anonymous. You can send and receive Preiscoins from any computer as long as you have access to your wallet’s files.

Each and every transaction made with our currency is free of any middlemen, transparent and anonymous. You can send and receive Preiscoins from any computer as long as you have access to your wallet’s files.
If you cannot wait and want to start using our coins as soon as you can, you can buy them on the market, on the same basis on which you would by dollars or any other currency. Their price is changing and dependant on market mechanisms, just like the price of classic money.
Nothing stands in the way of you making use of the original preiscoin.com program, to receive a fixed amount of Preiscoins every month

Safety

The Preiscoins in your wallet are not exposed to bailiff or tax seizures or any other undesireable impositions.
The transfer system works all day, seven days a week, during all holidays, bank days etc.
Every payment performed with the use of Preiscoins is free of any compulsory commisions, service charges and middleman fees.
If you have access to at least one copy of your wallet file, your Preiscoins are safe and you can use them.
You can create as many backup copies of your wallet as you see fit because even when one of the copies falls into unwanted hands, if your wallet is encrypted (option inside the software), sending any money will require a password that only you know.

Even if you loose one copy, every other will have the actual amount of Preiscoins and will be usable.
You can create any number of wallets completely for free and transfer the desired number of possessed Preiscoins to them.

The wallet software, which you can download from www.preiscoin.org, is very clear and intuitive, so you shouldn’t have any problem with getting the hang of it.

Preiscoins are only available in monthly paid subscription distribution model. You can get your account only if someone reffers you to the system by giving you the refferal link.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:50:38 PM

Reading

Ummm, you're actually explaining what's a crypto-currency. You just named that crypto-currency "Preiscoin".
This is a nice newbie guide actually Cheesy

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:54:14 PM

Not interested in MLM. In my opinion MLM's enrichment of the few based on empty promises to late adopters goes against everything cryptocurrency hopes to achieve.

I will not be having anything to do with this garbage.

twitter.com/notsofast
KamilBTC

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:17:39 PM

I take a part in this system  Cool
Iwonka

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:38:52 PM

The best programm ever, great commissions, great income  Cheesy
DroDam

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:59:37 PM

I'm too in this system. The best PAY PLAN. I LOVE IT!
mkusy88

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:27:48 PM

I am in it. Interesting crypto-currency.
iamslonik

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:56:22 PM

I joined 1 month ago and I don't regret. New safe and fast cryptocurrency. I recommend.
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:18:33 PM

LOL...5 rookies like this idea! You should be proud! Grin

I ♥ Crypto!
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:21:16 PM

Very currency, so rich. Wow!

Where have I to bring my money?
imagojd

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:59:42 PM

Actually it's not a MLM. Just a typical affiliate program to incentify people who shares the idea around. Clewer way to make it heard fast, isn't it? Not an orthodox way in cryptocurrency world though but who cares Smiley

I have Preiscoins and am using them. Network works fast, transactions take up to 3 minutes, you can sell/buy it on an exchange. Like it!
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:07:12 PM

Dev shamelessly pumping his own coin with fake accounts. GG

twitter @antiiclimax
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:28:12 PM

Hahahaah, +99999

Is he that dumb that he thinks we wont notice all those new accounts who just posted in his thread?! Wtf is wrong with people these days?!
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:33:45 PM

Hahahaah, +99999

Is he that dumb that he thinks we wont notice all those new accounts who just posted in his thread?! Wtf is wrong with people these days?!

No shame  Grin
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:45:34 PM

Kinda obvious.

sheesh

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Mega4

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:12:19 PM

WHAT IS PREISCOIN?

Preiscoin is interesting crypto-currency. Very currency, so rich. I'm too in this system.

piet33

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 10:27:13 PM

Woow, super werry nice Smiley
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 10:43:55 PM

yep, business as usual on BCT, another shitcoin obtained by cosmic dust and ocean waves. Good old fashioned coins are the way to go, we've see where all those ICOS, ITOs, IPOs, POS coins are only a few weeks after launch.

xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:01:46 PM

Unless this is some sort of heavy satire...

Seriously though, all these new accounts "hyping" it up makes it seem like a painfully obvious con

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:15:29 PM

Some one please kill all the 1 post/activity accounts
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: