Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win Primedice Faucet 100% of the time!  (Read 6310 times)
thebigfatorc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:53:59 PM

So this is a guide on how to cheat the Primedice system and win guaranteed.. The amount per hour earned varies on how fast you are.

Any tips will be appreciated Smiley Address - 1Kwmhsxy324w7yvFFCoU3ZpFWJr2ca9ggt

First start off by making a Primedice account (This will be the master account which will receive all of your BTC)

Second open Tor browser on the same computer (This allows you to mask your IP)..

Third, create an account on primedice and use the faucet.

Fourth, go to chat and type in /pvp (your master account)

Fifth, accept the pvp duel and martingale until the master account holds all of the BTC..

Once you are done with the account.. Click new identity on Tor and then repeat.. This will skip the time that you can use faucet and reduce your minimum withdrawal.

I was set up with 5 broswers at one time using a couple laptops and my phone.. I averaged 1500 satoshi per minute for each browser..

Like I said its all up to how fast you are Wink

Tips are very much appreciated Tongue Address - 1Kwmhsxy324w7yvFFCoU3ZpFWJr2ca9ggt

GLHF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:04:47 PM

In short, you create a new account, claim faucet, lose to your main account, and start it all over again, right?

With 1500 satoshi a minute, you are going to get just 0.0009 btc an hour. That would be just a $0.35 hourly wage. With 5 broswers, it would be $1.75.

Also, I expect Stunna to notice the problem and will fix it soon.

sinisuba

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

Cheat? Primedice system? ._.

Cyrax89721

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:14:01 PM

From what I've seen, it's a constant battle for them to take down ass-hats like OP here who take advantage of a system that isn't supposed to be abused.  Faucet farmers usually get muted when caught so they aren't capable of tipping/PVP'ing back and forth.  This isn't some genius new idea either; it's been happening since day one.  

I will never understand why somebody can't just spend $5 and deposit their own BTC.  One small martingale off that and you'd have your daily faucet earnings that are equivalent to this stupid "cheat" in 5 seconds.  

Or you could just be an active and polite member of the community, then you're liable to get tips from other users.
Farmer17

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:34:56 PM

From what I've seen, it's a constant battle for them to take down ass-hats like OP here who take advantage of a system that isn't supposed to be abused.  Faucet farmers usually get muted when caught so they aren't capable of tipping/PVP'ing back and forth.  This isn't some genius new idea either; it's been happening since day one.  

I will never understand why somebody can't just spend $5 and deposit their own BTC.  One small martingale off that and you'd have your daily faucet earnings that are equivalent to this stupid "cheat" in 5 seconds.  

Or you could just be an active and polite member of the community, then you're liable to get tips from other users.

Very true.

BTW, I always thought there is a 50000 satoshi minimum in PVP bets like in tipping, but looks like I was wrong. Implementing that should reduce the problem.

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:55:51 PM

People are winning 100's of coins by cheating PD.

Your amateur
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:14:28 PM

The old trick with happy hours was to do it on Tor and yolo 10 or 100x. You lose, go to Chrome, lose go to Tor, lose go to Firefox with proxy, lose go to Chrome, etc.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:06:24 PM

I thought this exploit was very obvious from the start, however its not worth putting in the time and effort to claim 500 satoshis and earn less than a dollar over an hour. You are better off by spending that time elsewhere, and earning more.

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:40:49 PM

I thought this exploit was very obvious from the start, however its not worth putting in the time and effort to claim 500 satoshis and earn less than a dollar over an hour. You are better off by spending that time elsewhere, and earning more.

Lol yeah..!! This hardly sounds profitable.! Might take month before u made something decent.!! Not worth the effort.!! Begging on the streets might be more profitable than this.!! LOL.!!

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:43:57 AM

You can earn more by working legitimately for a fast food restaurant, and get tips for good service.

This will only make sense if you have a farm of computers with advanced AI and programming to do it all automatically. But then it will get shut down soon.

caga

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:53:32 AM

You can earn more by working legitimately for a fast food restaurant, and get tips for good service.

This will only make sense if you have a farm of computers with advanced AI and programming to do it all automatically. But then it will get shut down soon.

Using AI and robots, would still be hard as you would need to restart the browser to change, and also log in to your original account at the same time, Check balances, start PVP, accept that in the chat, and close all windows, start over again.  It would be better just to do something else.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:19:20 AM

Wasting time to exploit for pennies.

Think bigger and waste time exploiting for whole dollars!
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:49:34 AM

Using AI and robots, would still be hard as you would need to restart the browser to change, and also log in to your original account at the same time, Check balances, start PVP, accept that in the chat, and close all windows, start over again.  It would be better just to do something else.

I said advanced AI. This means a really smart bot. Not a dumb bot. Or rather, a bot with a lot of instructions on how to act with all the variables you just mentioned. This would probably be custom made.

Or hire cheap labor to do it for you. Pay them in food or something. Again, not ideal, since computers are better for this purpose, if you can program them to do it unattended.

It's really much easier to just work 2 to 3 hours per day and get paid minimum wage, although in my country, that $24 in profit per day is indeed double the government mandated minimum wage here. OP must come from a developing country, or is just bored. He's probably better of mining if he can get enough computers and hardware to do the smart robot setup.

vpsmmoforall

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:01:13 AM

i have ban 3 account for do this :v lol
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 06:19:09 AM

thats nothign too sexy and worth it. BTC jumps +10$ usd within 1h - better to buy and sell that right now!

allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:08:23 AM

So this is a guide on how to cheat the Primedice system and win guaranteed.. The amount per hour earned varies on how fast you are.

Any tips will be appreciated Smiley Address - 1Kwmhsxy324w7yvFFCoU3ZpFWJr2ca9ggt

First start off by making a Primedice account (This will be the master account which will receive all of your BTC)

Second open Tor browser on the same computer (This allows you to mask your IP)..

Fifth, accept the pvp duel and martingale until the master account holds all of the BTC..

Once you are done with the account.. Click new identity on Tor and then repeat.. This will skip the time that you can use faucet and reduce your minimum withdrawal.

I was set up with 5 broswers at one time using a couple laptops and my phone.. I averaged 1500 satoshi per minute for each browser..

Tips are very much appreciated Tongue Address - 1Kwmhsxy324w7yvFFCoU3ZpFWJr2ca9ggt

GLHF

A worthless cheat code.
As stated in the second post, at the end you are getting anything meaningful from this.
You ca do some other thing and earn more that that.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:12:33 AM

Using AI and robots, would still be hard as you would need to restart the browser to change, and also log in to your original account at the same time, Check balances, start PVP, accept that in the chat, and close all windows, start over again.  It would be better just to do something else.

I said advanced AI. This means a really smart bot. Not a dumb bot. Or rather, a bot with a lot of instructions on how to act with all the variables you just mentioned. This would probably be custom made.

Or hire cheap labor to do it for you. Pay them in food or something. Again, not ideal, since computers are better for this purpose, if you can program them to do it unattended.

It's really much easier to just work 2 to 3 hours per day and get paid minimum wage, although in my country, that $24 in profit per day is indeed double the government mandated minimum wage here. OP must come from a developing country, or is just bored. He's probably better of mining if he can get enough computers and hardware to do the smart robot setup.

You don't need advanced AI for this. You could probably do it with something like AutoIT. It would be a lot of work to get everything right though.
paradoxal420

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:24:42 AM

Why is this topic not trashed? this is obviously against the rules and the OP is pathetic. You think you're the first one to think of this? LOL...You're prolly one of those people that spends 24 hours a day click farming to make 20 cents a week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mewtwo

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:04:59 PM

GLHF

Get a job.

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:49:05 PM

You don't need advanced AI for this. You could probably do it with something like AutoIT. It would be a lot of work to get everything right though.
Yeah. That, visual basic, dot net, scripts, something that simulates mouse movements, something that simulates keyboard presses, something that reads the screen and has some sort of OCR capability.

I've done something like that for the online version of Text Twist (the word game) and left my computer on it for a week. I got the all time high score at the time. It stayed on top until some other person legitimately beat it by staying on all month. I didn't bother to try beating that score anymore.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: