Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 12-15btc loan (110%collateral + escrow!)  (Read 1974 times)
V.Kodoff (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:33:05 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 11:09:00 PM by V.Kodoff

Yeah in need of 12-15btc loan to fund a project.
I'm willing to give 110% colloteral via steam counter-strike global offensive skins.
That's right,cs go skins.
I have inventory worth more than 10k usd.
Escrow is must! Ofcourse if u are willing to help me without one,i won't say no.
Details of my colloterial and prices for the skins can be found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806721.0
Private message me if that's your deal.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:52:04 AM

I'm willing to give 110% colloteral via steam counter-strike global offensive skins.
Escrow is must! Ofcourse if u are willing to help me without one,i won't say no.
Details of my colloterial and prices for the skins can be found here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806721.0
So sell your worthy skins and you won't need any loan. The best part is that you don't even need a loan and no need to pay interest
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:13:45 AM

Don't you sell for like 10% OFF anyways???  So if you do default, you really wouldn't be losing anything - you're trying to get rid of the skins either way.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:37:53 AM

Don't you sell for like 10% OFF anyways???  So if you do default, you really wouldn't be losing anything - you're trying to get rid of the skins either way.

They aren't even discounted, look at his prices for the FN CH Butterfly (barely any blue) and his ST FN Cyrex, both can be bought for much cheaper from the steam market right now.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:36:43 PM

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Obvious Scammer - what a waste of a full member account.
You are full of shit retard.
Scam potential 100%?
How i can scamm by paying above as Colloteral via Escrow you scum ?
How you guys placing negative feedback or point just like that for no reason?
Can you tell me you no-lifer,how i'm going to scam,consider i'm paying above what i will get with an escrow ?

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:46:36 PM

Vod,thanks for placing negative feedback on my profile for no reason.
It's my choice will i turn back the loan or not,its like pawnshop.
That's why i'm paying 10% above the loan,so the lender will end up with profit.
I'm always willing to use escrow,i'm paying above.
Do you see anything wrong with that?
Do you see anything wrong with me not paying my loan and leaving 10% profit for the lender?
Which part is not fair for you?
Yeah,i'm looking to cashout my skins by one or another way to fund a project,do you find that something illegal or bad?
Do you see anything wrong on that?
If you going to play a dick for no reason without even using ur brain,i can do that to Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30747 that's your profile.
If you don't come back in 48 hours to me with responsable reason for the negative trust,your profile will become in -20trust in less than a week.
I'm nice person and doing the things right by requesting escrow and providing profit no matter will i turn back the loan or not.
But i'm not a nice person to the timewasters and peoples with no job who ruin peoples business/names for no reason with bullshit notepad story which had nosense and no intentions of anything bad against the lender.
I have no problem being a dick against you,if you are sarching for that kind of attitude.
I will try to negotiate your reasons via private message,and if you still think that there is something wrong with me,please share it public on this thread so everyone will see why u placed negative feedback.
That kind of "trolling" activity wih abusing the trust system will not be tolerated.
You've been warned.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:58:25 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 05:39:00 PM by V.Kodoff

Don't you sell for like 10% OFF anyways???  So if you do default, you really wouldn't be losing anything - you're trying to get rid of the skins either way.
My prices is always 80-90% off the market and after calculated like that,i put 10% collateral above for the total amount.
You should read my selling thread and check there is always discounts for bulk orders.

They aren't even discounted, look at his prices for the FN CH Butterfly (barely any blue) and his ST FN Cyrex, both can be bought for much cheaper from the steam market right now.
Firstly no one is forced to buy my stuff.
Secondly,my prices are always -% like i noted above,and if u have reasons to dispute that,do it with valid arguments.
Prices on steam market is changing daily,so i update my thread daily.
There is a lot of difference on the prices on steam market,and those which are the real prices (if u was familiar with the csgo trades at all you will know that,but obviously u just came to troll).
Sample: Bayonet CrimsonWeb MinimalWear on market is 257$.
You will get the most shittiest looking CW existing (obviously a trader who know the crimson pattenrs will never sell his knife if he got good one) with like 1web on playside and 1 web on backside.
So,as crimsonweb pattern trader,and like everyone who deal with CW patterns,we all know that more webs=more money.
Let me see how you going to buy a 3+ webs bayonet mw for 257$ and i will shake your hand and give you a free key.
My bayonet is 5 webs on play side,and 4 webs on back side.
After talking with 10+ persons which is living from selling that kind of stuff (obviously experienced sellers who know the prices) i put a good price for my knife which is not even close to the steam market price (obviously because i'm not a retard)
Also,the keys worth 2.59 on market and peoples selling them at 2$.
At my steam store,i'm calculating my skins at keys and then the keys at 1.6-1.9 (depends on skin/pattern/condition).
So how my prices are high and what you guys trying to explain without any knowledge about the market/patterns/conditions and collectors skins ?
I can't realize why people trolling randomly without knowledge and a reason....

Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:22:45 AM

You can understand why lenders are sceptical. You have been trying to sell, and have sold a few. If you could move the rest fast enough you would not have needed the loan.

So that means its difficult to sell at the prices you quoted, which may make the loan attempt seem like a discounted sale. There have been a lot of sale attempts disguised as loans so we are quite wary.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:40:53 PM

You can understand why lenders are sceptical. You have been trying to sell, and have sold a few. If you could move the rest fast enough you would not have needed the loan.

So that means its difficult to sell at the prices you quoted, which may make the loan attempt seem like a discounted sale. There have been a lot of sale attempts disguised as loans so we are quite wary.
Thanks for trying to help us out buddy but that's not the problem.
I'm new to lending "system" at all,and it seems my way is not the way it must be i guess.
If we are talking about prices,my prices are totaly perfect + discounted and leaving the lender with 30%+ profit.
Also,i don't see any "Lenders" pming on that thread.
I'm not doing anything wrong,and if there was any "Lender" familiar with the csgo skins market/prices at all,he was going to cash me out by loan or direct sale instant actually (If he can afford it)
Once again,the problem here is not my prices,but that fact that not everyone can afford in-game skins worth 4-5k usd.
I already talk with Tomatocage and also Pming Vod about this.
It seems to be misunderstanding because of my zero knowledge about how "Lendings" going and their zero knowledge about csgo skins market/prices and etc.
That's just going to much hassle for me and for everyone who mess on it.
Soon as i clear the things between me and Vod,this thiread is going to be removed,and i'm going to fund my project by another way,or i will ask for help to find the right way to request a loan.
In one or another way,i'm not feeling sorry for trying to fund my project legit by paying above the loan and requesting escrow,i'm feeling sorry about the fact i didn't read everything about the "Lending system" and how it goes.
It seems i'm not familiar with it,and with my mistakes some of you attacked me for no reason.
Its okay,shit happends and also misunderstandings.
It will be fixed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: