Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete this thread please  (Read 1720 times)
rtm125 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:18:00 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 04:48:35 AM by rtm125

Delete this thread please

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:29:55 AM

If you get banned or your post deleted, that mean you hit a nerve...and not a good nerve...what is easier? to actually tell us what is really going to happen or to sweep it under the rug and pretend nothing happened? You have to give it to josh thou...did he goto school/private sector to get his training in brainwashing the unwashed masses? the cult is in full overdrive now with HC coming...ooo i have a feeling this is gona blow up so badly lol...oh well...sucks for everyone that invested heavily there Wink good post btw Smiley wondered what happened to it

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:41:40 AM

If you get banned or your post deleted, that mean you hit a nerve...and not a good nerve...what is easier? to actually tell us what is really going to happen or to sweep it under the rug and pretend nothing happened? You have to give it to josh thou...did he goto school/private sector to get his training in brainwashing the unwashed masses? the cult is in full overdrive now with HC coming...ooo i have a feeling this is gona blow up so badly lol...oh well...sucks for everyone that invested heavily there Wink good post btw Smiley wondered what happened to it
He just a injured kitten, wish God comfort him
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:51:48 AM

I was a GAW customer but sold everything and moved on. I got tired of the CEO making promises that were never fulfilled and always replaced with bigger promises. I wish everyone luck but I will stay away.  Embarrassed

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:06:31 AM

I know you will look at my sig and call BS, but this is what I've heard from my contact at GAW so far.

1. They are developing a new hashbase and hashcoin system that will be completely replacing the scrypt/BTC miners
2. They most likely won't be adjusting fees until their new system is launched
3. The hashbase/hashcoin will be integrated with retailers and will have it's own debit card.
4. Hashcoin will have an ICO in 6 days (which is probably why they are not bothering to change fees yet).
5. My contact doesn't have any other information at this point, but he will keep me updated and I will be updating the users of this forum.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
rtm125 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:13:43 AM

I know you will look at my sig and call BS, but this is what I've heard from my contact at GAW so far.

1. They are developing a new hashbase and hashcoin system that will be completely replacing the scrypt/BTC miners - This was supposed to be released 2 months ago and now it is not even mentioned..
2. They most likely won't be adjusting fees until their new system is launched - Yeah or ever.. either one.. - This has been promised twice now once about 1 1/2 months ago and the other time about 3 days ago..
3. The hashbase/hashcoin will be integrated with retailers and will have it's own debit card. - Well see. I do know there is about 100 other completed failed coins.. So I doubt this is going to be the next BTC
4. Hashcoin will have an ICO in 6 days (which is probably why they are not bothering to change fees yet). - So he promises..
5. My contact doesn't have any other information at this point, but he will keep me updated and I will be updating the users of this forum. - Cooooooooooooooooooooooool

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lyth0s
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:16:12 AM

1. They are developing a new hashbase and hashcoin system that will be completely replacing the scrypt/BTC miners - This was supposed to be released 2 months ago and now it is not even mentioned..
2. They most likely won't be adjusting fees until their new system is launched - Yeah or ever.. either one.. - This has been promised twice now once about 1 1/2 months ago and the other time about 3 days ago..
3. The hashbase/hashcoin will be integrated with retailers and will have it's own debit card. - Well see. I do know there is about 100 other completed failed coins.. So I doubt this is going to be the next BTC
4. Hashcoin will have an ICO in 6 days (which is probably why they are not bothering to change fees yet). - So he promises..
5. My contact doesn't have any other information at this point, but he will keep me updated and I will be updating the users of this forum. - Cooooooooooooooooooooooool

1. hashcoin and hashbase are being mentioned. Please look around: https://hashcoin.com/  You must be blind if you don't see it mentioned anywhere
2. 1 1/2 months? Fees are just NOW about equal to mining costs, it hasn't been a problem for 1 1/2 months.
3. Hashcoin WONT be the next btc by any means. I'm just telling you that they are planning to have a debt card for hashcoin...
4. An ICO is big money for GAW, I'm surprised you didn't go with the "LOL ICO LOLOLOL" remark that is so typical for trolls
5. ? Not sure what to say here. I offered what info I have, take it or call it BS...makes no difference to me.

6. With the way that all of your responses have been worded, I'm guessing you really were trolling on hashtalk and banned. Figures.

bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:12:34 AM

What did you say? I'm curious  Roll Eyes
crashoveride54902

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:08:51 PM

Why did you delete this? So sad..wish I quoted it

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
crashoveride54902

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:11:10 PM

1. hashcoin and hashbase are being mentioned. Please look around: https://hashcoin.com/  You must be blind if you don't see it mentioned anywhere
2. 1 1/2 months? Fees are just NOW about equal to mining costs, it hasn't been a problem for 1 1/2 months.
3. Hashcoin WONT be the next btc by any means. I'm just telling you that they are planning to have a debt card for hashcoin...
4. An ICO is big money for GAW, I'm surprised you didn't go with the "LOL ICO LOLOLOL" remark that is so typical for trolls
5. ? Not sure what to say here. I offered what info I have, take it or call it BS...makes no difference to me.

6. With the way that all of your responses have been worded, I'm guessing you really were trolling on hashtalk and banned. Figures.

Come back here and say how happy you once your payouts are a few satoshis after fees

lyth0s
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

Come back here and say how happy you once your payouts are a few satoshis after fees

I've never said I was happy with the current fees being almost equal to payouts. Never. That's the reason why I contacted my connection at Gaw and expressed my concerns.

You can even check my post here about gaw fees HAVE to come down, or they will not hold true to their word. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750909.msg9553874#msg9553874

crashoveride54902

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:21:30 PM

I've never said I was happy with the current fees being almost equal to payouts. Never. That's the reason why I contacted my connection at Gaw and expressed my concerns.

You can even check my post here about gaw fees HAVE to come down, or they will not hold true to their word. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750909.msg9553874#msg9553874

That is the whole point...they don't have to lower the fees...1 satoshi is profit...and I bet they will just keep paying that out and there is nothing you can do about it...

We shouldn't have to wait for them to lower the fees...it should happen today or a week ago but it won't and I doubt it ever will...we'll see once hc comes out but I am not counting on it...too much hype and never any follow through

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: