it's not the results i'd like to see. but i still flag it as a 'fair' general market prediction.
1. i've seen the future! and it is still primarily driven by FAITH in the BTC and LTC chains. Note* there are various ways to attach ALT chains to either the B or L chains.
2. everything else is a tough sell for the long road of endurance, so we see 'master' and 'federated' servers type of chains with top of the list market caps.
3. Auxpow, Multi-algo, hybrid-POW/POS, and layering ... plus B/L can still have mixers for ANON fx. [attach]
4. POS split off long ago, went solo 2014, still no 51% attack ... TALK is in that camp
Pure POS is a big idea, a big deal.
5. It is about creating decentralized industries, the ASICs are at industrial level, and the POS too, ... every heard of AWS or Digital Ocean, servers are a commodity, and POS consumes that (hdd/cpu/mem) rather than ASIC-tech-chips and lowest-electricity-cost-production-location. >> http://primecoin.io/mine-cloud.php
<< POS work the same way