Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MPoolMonitor 4.2-monitors most pools, idle worker notification, blockchain.info  (Read 100786 times)
testicus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:26:01 PM

Hello,

Just tried to add ScryptGuild and it gave me an error:

An error had occurred when parsing output from ScryptGuild:

Input string was not in a correct format

Please advice what to do.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:46:04 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

Hi, please double check the API key you entered.  If it looks correct, can you PM it to me?  I'll then look at the output to see what's wrong.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
Sir Alan

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:50:59 PM

Yesterday it was telling me that my Scryptguild hashrate was ZERO, although it listed the workers correctly (one was indeed zero, being turned off, but the others were beavering away happily).  Today it again shows ZERO and no workers at all - the page is blank.  The coin amounts are correct, though.

It looks to me as if the API data format may have been changed.

1Eeyore17YeHrbJW5Q3pSdV8sXujkdrrFc
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:47:02 PM

Yesterday it was telling me that my Scryptguild hashrate was ZERO, although it listed the workers correctly (one was indeed zero, being turned off, but the others were beavering away happily).  Today it again shows ZERO and no workers at all - the page is blank.  The coin amounts are correct, though.

It looks to me as if the API data format may have been changed.

That's odd.  It's working for me just fine here.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
testicus

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:54:20 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

Hi, please double check the API key you entered.  If it looks correct, can you PM it to me?  I'll then look at the output to see what's wrong.

M

Just tested. Removed tick from Show balance data and the worker stats appeared. If this is helping.
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:59:04 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

Hi, please double check the API key you entered.  If it looks correct, can you PM it to me?  I'll then look at the output to see what's wrong.

M

Just tested. Removed tick from Show balance data and the worker stats appeared. If this is helping.

What version are you using?  Can you post a screenshot?  If you have it resized too narrow, then you may not see the balance/worker tabs on the right.

M

testicus

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:06:19 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

Hi, please double check the API key you entered.  If it looks correct, can you PM it to me?  I'll then look at the output to see what's wrong.

M

What version are you using?  Can you post a screenshot?  If you have it resized too narrow, then you may not see the balance/worker tabs on the right.

M

Here is pic. Version is 3.2.
http://s28.postimg.org/dquyw3er1/ddd.png
Sir Alan

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:14:33 PM

Sussed it, thanks.  The "Show worker data" box had somehow become unticked (why? who knows?)
If this happens, then after the next data refresh and until the program is restarted, the workers are still displayed, but the hash rate changes to ZERO.
On closing and restarting, the worker page is then blank, and the hash rate is ZERO.
If the box is then ticked, the workers and hash rate are displayed after the next data refresh, even without a restart.

Perhaps this needs a tweak, as I'm sure the hash rate should continue to be displayed even if the actual workers are not, and the behaviour when the box is ticked/unticked is inconsistent.

I'm not seeing the error which testicus has posted, though.

A

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:44:14 PM

Sussed it, thanks.  The "Show worker data" box had somehow become unticked (why? who knows?)
If this happens, then after the next data refresh and until the program is restarted, the workers are still displayed, but the hash rate changes to ZERO.
On closing and restarting, the worker page is then blank, and the hash rate is ZERO.
If the box is then ticked, the workers and hash rate are displayed after the next data refresh, even without a restart.

Perhaps this needs a tweak, as I'm sure the hash rate should continue to be displayed even if the actual workers are not, and the behaviour when the box is ticked/unticked is inconsistent.

I'm not seeing the error which testicus has posted, though.

I think is working correctly.  The output from ScryptGuild doesn't have a total hash rate for the user, it only has it per worker.  The program has to add it up to show the total.  Therefore if you turn off the worker data, there is nothing to total up and your total becomes zero.

I don't think I disable that checkbox anywhere in the code, so you must have unclicked it by accident.

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

Hmm.  There might be a regional issue here.  Would you be able to send me the API key you are using to verify it works fine on my side?

M

testicus

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:59:58 PM

http://s28.postimg.org/dquyw3er1/ddd.png

Hmm.  There might be a regional issue here.  Would you be able to send me the API key you are using to verify it works fine on my side?

M

Well, I think it is not good idea to distribute my key like that. So my region is Bulgaria and every "." here is "," and maybe this is the problem. If you tell me location I can change my settings and test.

Thanks.
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:09:03 PM

Well, I think it is not good idea to distribute my key like that. So my region is Bulgaria and every "." here is "," and maybe this is the problem. If you tell me location I can change my settings and test.

Thanks.

I understand.  Note that I can't do anything but look with it. Smiley

Are you saying your Windows region is "Bulgaria"?  What version of Windows?

M

testicus

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:41:31 PM

Thanks.

I understand.  Note that I can't do anything but look with it. Smiley

Are you saying your Windows region is "Bulgaria"?  What version of Windows?

M

Win 8
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:57:12 PM

Are you thinking of adding LTCRabbit to the sites it can connect to?
It is running great.
Thanks

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:10:59 PM

It is running great.
Thanks

Hi, first I've heard of it.  I just looked at the site, I'm not clearly seeing where their API is, if they have one.  Can you get me a URL I can look at?

M

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:46:47 PM

They have an API that shows up in my account settings.This link has further info.
I hope it helps.
https://www.ltcrabbit.com/index.php?page=about&action=api

It is running great.
Thanks

Hi, first I've heard of it.  I just looked at the site, I'm not clearly seeing where their API is, if they have one.  Can you get me a URL I can look at?

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:40:15 PM

They have an API that shows up in my account settings.This link has further info.
I hope it helps.

It is running great.
Thanks

M

This is what I need.  Thanks, I'll add it to the list.

M

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:16:00 AM

Your welcome I am glad I could help.

I hope it helps.

It is running great.
Thanks

M

This is what I need.  Thanks, I'll add it to the list.

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:39:45 AM

Version 3.3 is out.  A lot of minor things made it into this version..

v3.3
- Did some visual rearranging, the pending BTC and NMC values are always in the top right beside the hash rate
- Removed the row selector from the grids, as it served no purpose and took up space
- Changed the app to be single instance, to prevent users from accidentally running it multiple times
- Added a notification the first time it's closed to the notification tray
- Fixed the hash rate indicators for Scryptguild.. was showing 1000x too high
- Added luck indicators to Eligius.  All but the "last 10 blocks luck" require DB stats to be enabled (and working)
- Added local idle worker alerts, in the form of a tooltip, an annoying popup, and/or email alerts (existing email functionality is unchanged)

Version 3.3

M

Sir Alan

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

Version 3.3 is out.  A lot of minor things made it into this version..
- Did some visual rearranging, the pending BTC and NMC values are always in the top right beside the hash rate
Thanks for the update.

In Slush's Pool, the wrong field has been put at the top and highlighted - it's the Estimated payout, when it should be the Confirmed payout.

I like the shut-down warning!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: