Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Income Sharing Investment Opportunity (Adult Webcam Business)  (Read 5577 times)
rosatambo (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:27:28 PM

Hello. If you are looking for a secure place to invest your bitcoins while waiting for prices to rebound, allow me to present to you this Bitcoin-based income sharing opportunity.

The Details:
Max to be Raised:         250 BTC

Term:                             3 Years
Income Share:            10% GROSS from all Bitcoin-denominated sales.

Guarantee:            1.6% monthly (21% APR) or
                               6% quarterly (26% APR)
                               (guarantee waived for first 3 months)

Estimated payout         (based on Bitcoin sales at 10%)
   Year 1:             57.45 BTC / 23% ROI
   Year 2:            163.94 BTC / 66% ROI
   Year 3:            270.28 BTC / 108% ROI
   Total:             491.67 BTC / 197% ROI

IRR:               53.7%

Minimum Investment:      Based on investor interest. We prefer the smallest number of investors possible.
Early Redemption:       by negotiation.

Payout frequency:       Instant upon customer purchase, automatic. Guarantee top-ups made at the end of the period if necessary.

At Maturity:         Full repayment of capital.

The Business: 
   We are developing a niche webcam chat site for an underserved yet hungry market. Think MyFreeCams, LiveJasmin, or Chaturbate but with an ethnic focus.  The business model is simple - customers purchase "credits" with either bitcoins or a credit card, and then spend those credits with webcam models. This can be in the form of tips, private one-on-one sessions, or in limited group performances.  In the latter two cases, customers use tokens like a debit account, and when they spend all of their credits, they must purchase more if they wish to continue.

The use of credit cards for adult purchases is very expensive to the merchant - in most cases, 12-15% of sales is paid as merchant fees.  For that reason, we are prioritizing bitcoin payments.  The clients will receive additional credits for purchases made by bitcoin.  Please note - we will still be accepting credit cards!  It would be economic suicide at this point to go bitcoin only.

Models receive 50-60% of the cost of the credits, and are paid twice monthly.  Again, the traditional channels for paying models is expensive, and we will be prioritizing payouts via the bitcoin network.  We will provide easy instructions for models on how to receive bitcoins and convert them to their local currency.

The Niche and Competition:
   We estimate there are currently about 2500 models in our niche, generating $3-$5 million per month in fees. There are two operators who specialize in our niche, both with outdated java-based systems.  In addition, a limited number of models work on the general websites, which are technologically much more advanced.

Over three years, we plan scale up to approximately 30% of the existing market.  As the market is extendable, we don't anticipate we will impact the business of any existing operator to the point that they will feel the need to react to our entry.

Use of Funds:
   The funds will be used to complete development, for working capital, and to establish a model payout buffer account. Models are the lifeblood of the operation, and they must be paid on time, every time.

The guarantee is made by the corporation, and as a standard debt deal, will be secured by all assets of the corporation.

The Team:
   - 6 years of experience in the niche.
   - Direct access to our target market with 20k + email list, 700k+ impressions / mo for display advertising.
   - 2 years of experience in bitcoin-related businesses.

You will have direct access to the owners, and if you choose to make yourself known to us, we will give you our personal information and references too.  Due to the nature of the business, it isn't prudent to publish our personal information, but for investors, it's not a problem at all. You are investing in a legitimate though controversial business, with exceptional profit potential and global appeal.

Why invest in Adult?

1: It's not mining Smiley  Unlike mining, where ever-increasing capital is deployed to fight over the same reward blocks, Adult is expanding.

2: It's not gambling Smiley  We built a game last year, but never launched it because bitcoin gaming is in our opinion saturated.  Bitcoin Gaming is always going to be limited to bitcoin users only, and any successful game will always be operating at the fringes of the law.

3: The use of Bitcoin in Adult is increasing.  Some have pegged estimates at 15% of sales, some higher, some lower.  We have built our projections at 10%. At a minimum, we will guarantee the return above, either monthly or quarterly, your choice.

4: It's recession resistant.  No matter how bad the economy gets, there will always be lonely people who need to satisfy their needs.

Why Cams?

1: Cams are the evolution of online adult entertainment.  Unlike standard adult sites, where content is non-interactive, piracy is rampant.  While you can record a webcam show and share it, the true value is in its interactivity, which can not be replicated.

2: Cams are the best kind of adult site for use with bitcoin.  It's not subscription based, and does not depend on rebilling. 

Legality:

Webcam services are fully legal in the country of our incorporation and operation. The legality of being a webcam model varies from country to country. Upon registration, the models agree to indemnify us from their activities.

All models must supply government photo identification proving their date of birth.  We will have a team monitoring the website at all times to ensure no illegal activities occur, and to ensure no minors ever appear on camera. We take enforcement of these basic rules very seriously.

Expressions of Interest

If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please send a PM, with your Skype address and the number (roughly) of bitcoins you would be interested in investing into the opportunity.  As mentioned above, we prefer to work with as few investors as possible, to keep things manageable.

Brokers protected.

Thank you for your time.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:04:03 PM

Hello. If you are looking for a secure place to invest your bitcoins while waiting for prices to rebound, allow me to present to you this Bitcoin-based income sharing opportunity.

The Details:
Max to be Raised:         250 BTC

Term:                             3 Years
Income Share:            10% GROSS from all Bitcoin-denominated sales.

Guarantee:            1.6% monthly (21% APR) or
                               6% quarterly (26% APR)
                               (guarantee waived for first 3 months)

Estimated payout         (based on Bitcoin sales at 10%)
   Year 1:             57.45 BTC / 23% ROI
   Year 2:            163.94 BTC / 66% ROI
   Year 3:            270.28 BTC / 108% ROI
   Total:             491.67 BTC / 197% ROI

IRR:               53.7%

Minimum Investment:      Based on investor interest. We prefer the smallest number of investors possible.
Early Redemption:       by negotiation.

Payout frequency:       Instant upon customer purchase, automatic. Guarantee top-ups made at the end of the period if necessary.

At Maturity:         Full repayment of capital.

The Business:  
   We are developing a niche webcam chat site for an underserved yet hungry market. Think MyFreeCams, LiveJasmin, or Chaturbate but with an ethnic focus.  The business model is simple - customers purchase "credits" with either bitcoins or a credit card, and then spend those credits with webcam models. This can be in the form of tips, private one-on-one sessions, or in limited group performances.  In the latter two cases, customers use tokens like a debit account, and when they spend all of their credits, they must purchase more if they wish to continue.

The use of credit cards for adult purchases is very expensive to the merchant - in most cases, 12-15% of sales is paid as merchant fees.  For that reason, we are prioritizing bitcoin payments.  The clients will receive additional credits for purchases made by bitcoin.  Please note - we will still be accepting credit cards!  It would be economic suicide at this point to go bitcoin only.

Models receive 50-60% of the cost of the credits, and are paid twice monthly.  Again, the traditional channels for paying models is expensive, and we will be prioritizing payouts via the bitcoin network.  We will provide easy instructions for models on how to receive bitcoins and convert them to their local currency.

The Niche and Competition:
   We estimate there are currently about 2500 models in our niche, generating $3-$5 million per month in fees. There are two operators who specialize in our niche, both with outdated java-based systems.  In addition, a limited number of models work on the general websites, which are technologically much more advanced.

Over three years, we plan scale up to approximately 30% of the existing market.  As the market is extendable, we don't anticipate we will impact the business of any existing operator to the point that they will feel the need to react to our entry.

Use of Funds:
   The funds will be used to complete development, for working capital, and to establish a model payout buffer account. Models are the lifeblood of the operation, and they must be paid on time, every time.

The guarantee is made by the corporation, and as a standard debt deal, will be secured by all assets of the corporation.

The Team:
   - 6 years of experience in the niche.
   - Direct access to our target market with 20k + email list, 700k+ impressions / mo for display advertising.
   - 2 years of experience in bitcoin-related businesses.

You will have direct access to the owners, and if you choose to make yourself known to us, we will give you our personal information and references too.  Due to the nature of the business, it isn't prudent to publish our personal information, but for investors, it's not a problem at all. You are investing in a legitimate though controversial business, with exceptional profit potential and global appeal.

Why invest in Adult?

1: It's not mining Smiley  Unlike mining, where ever-increasing capital is deployed to fight over the same reward blocks, Adult is expanding.

2: It's not gambling Smiley  We built a game last year, but never launched it because bitcoin gaming is in our opinion saturated.  Bitcoin Gaming is always going to be limited to bitcoin users only, and any successful game will always be operating at the fringes of the law.

3: The use of Bitcoin in Adult is increasing.  Some have pegged estimates at 15% of sales, some higher, some lower.  We have built our projections at 10%. At a minimum, we will guarantee the return above, either monthly or quarterly, your choice.

4: It's recession resistant.  No matter how bad the economy gets, there will always be lonely people who need to satisfy their needs.

Why Cams?

1: Cams are the evolution of online adult entertainment.  Unlike standard adult sites, where content is non-interactive, piracy is rampant.  While you can record a webcam show and share it, the true value is in its interactivity, which can not be replicated.

2: Cams are the best kind of adult site for use with bitcoin.  It's not subscription based, and does not depend on rebilling.  

Legality:

Webcam services are fully legal in the country of our incorporation and operation. The legality of being a webcam model varies from country to country. Upon registration, the models agree to indemnify us from their activities.

All models must supply government photo identification proving their date of birth.  We will have a team monitoring the website at all times to ensure no illegal activities occur, and to ensure no minors ever appear on camera. We take enforcement of these basic rules very seriously.

Expressions of Interest

If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please send a PM, with your Skype address and the number (roughly) of bitcoins you would be interested in investing into the opportunity.  As mentioned above, we prefer to work with as few investors as possible, to keep things manageable.

Brokers protected.

Thank you for your time.

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

250BTC? you gotta be shitting me right? For that you still get a

RETARD-POTENTIAL = 100%

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 09:45:54 PM

^^ lol

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

MRKLYE, is that you? Cheesy  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596471.0
Zoznoz

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:51:09 AM

Look we all know what's going to happen, the forum has been there and done that. You raise your 250BTC and then you go to Just-dice. You're playing and win about 10BTC which is great you've already made 4% ROI for doing nothing. THEN you lose about a third of everything and after that you will panic as well as bet aggressively to get it all back and in the process of that, lose it all. Thanks for trying though...
rosatambo (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:43:06 AM

A kind thank you to Zoznoz and the "bitcoin police", for your constructive criticism. I can only assume that your unfounded attack is an attempt to get me to show my true colors. So allow me the podium for a couple of minutes....

Other than the size of the ask - real money, for a real business, with real profits - could you elaborate on why you call this a 100 % Scam?  Does real money scare you?  Or are you stuck in microloan purgatory?  As I mentioned in the OP, I'm fully verifiable and have no problem justifying both myself, and the business. I would suggest that just because it's outside your comfort zone that you cut down on the hyperbole. There's money in cams, but it takes money to get started. 

Re Just Dice - As I said - this is not a gambling site.  Just Dice, as an unregulated gambling site was always operating in a legal grey zone.  We built a gambling site last year, but didn't launch it for precisely this reason.  Adult sites are legitimate, and cam sites are the best adult business model - I know - I've been at this for 6 years now.

Luckily, there are a few _real_ investors on this board. Thank you for your PMs, and I look forward to our Skype calls tomorrow.  To the naysayers, I'm happy to have a Skype call with you too. Unless you want to hide behind your big bold red letters.

Sincerely,

Mr. SCAM/RETARD.
Zoznoz

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:39:04 AM

Firstly, I disagree when you say that our sentiments are based on a hyperbole when no one can deny the amount of "investment opportunities" where investors have been scammed or the funds were mismanaged, which are basically carbon copies of exactly what you are proposing today. You have not scammed yet so I won't call you a scammer, however you haven't offered us a business plan or anything with more detail, you have only provided a small 9 point summary. There seems to be no explanation about risk mitigation or plans for failure. Also, IMO if people are going to keep investing in those who propose "investment opportunities" that aim to raise tens of thousands with such limited and asymmetric information being offered then we are begging for greater regulation.

could you elaborate on why you call this a 100 % Scam?

There's really nothing restricting you from running off with the funds. I mean if you were to take $100 from the cash register in a retail position, it would be incredibly embarrassing, you would have a criminal charge and go to court. Whereas if you steal $93,000 here then you'll probably remain unpunished perhaps for the rest of your life and get to enjoy that money. I understand that this is a universal problem among practically all investments offered here but if this is all you're going to provide us in the aim of raising ~$93,000 then I'm not sure why you wouldn't expect any commentary like this.
rosatambo (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:45:47 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 02:07:59 PM by rosatambo

Zoznoz, thanks for coming down to a more reasonable place.  

Obviously I'm not going to divulge the entire business plan on an open forum, nor would I expect anyone to invest without vetting the business plan and vetting me personally. The OP is simply the elevator pitch.  26% guarantee for 3 years, estimated IRR 50%+.

Anyone who finds it interesting should contact me directly, and most certainly should do their due diligence. I've built a million dollar company before, and this time I'd prefer to aim a little higher.

Take care,
Rosa

I forgot to address your "nothing to stop you from running off with the money" point - in my OP, I believe I mentioned that as a debt deal, the investment would be secured by the assets of the company - in other words, debt investors come before equity owners.  The goal is to build a business here.  Anyone who doesn't believe the business will be successful should _NOT_ put a penny into it, either in debt or equity (and I've put about 40k in already getting the business to this point.)  And anyone from a first world country who would run off with $93k is a really short-sighted moron.  That's what? 18 months of living expenses?  If I'm going to be running off with money, it's going to be for millions - enough that I could run. Forever.  $93k might be enough to do so in India.  I assure you, it's not enough here.

Lastly, to assess the risk of default, consider this: If the business works as planned, how much do you think the equity partners will earn?  Significantly more than $93k, I assure you.  Run away with 250 bitcoins, or build something worth a few million?  The choice, to me, is obvious.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:10:33 PM

Zoznoz, thanks for coming down to a more reasonable place.  

Obviously I'm not going to divulge the entire business plan on an open forum...

A secrit pronz site like XXX Profits?  How unique!

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 02:28:47 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 02:47:38 PM by RiverBoatBTC

Sex sells we all know it does, i looked into this business model and found it is HIGHLY profitable.
But after reading what you wrote you are not ready to take any seed funding yet.
1) you are going to living a charge back nightmare situation.
2) you have no site...
3) you have no models
4) you have no customers

So what you are asking the community to do is invest blindly with you? Show some proof of working concept then come back and ask for cash. I do referrer people to chaturebate all the time for the 50$ bounty you get. I just post on craigslist with some stupid corny shit like "hiring ladies make up to 5k a day" I can usually turn over 2 chicks a week doing it.

26% guarantee for 3 years  <---- that statment right there will have the SEC up your ass in 1 micro seconded. YOU CAN NEVER guarantee a investment.]

http://www.videowhisper.com/?p=Invest#unlimitedsource

WAY less then the 250BTC  " €1200/custom website setup" for them to customize it for you.

There is no assets to a webcam site besides the server valued at a couple grand most at tops right?

I am also going to guess since that account had 0 history from may 6 to when you posted this, you bought that account.

rosatambo (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 04:56:56 PM by rosatambo

Thanks for actually reading - it seems to be a scarce quality around these parts.

Sex sells we all know it does, i looked into this business model and found it is HIGHLY profitable.
But after reading what you wrote you are not ready to take any seed funding yet.
1) you are going to living a charge back nightmare situation.
2) you have no site...
3) you have no models
4) you have no customers

1. No, adult-related merchant accounts such as CCBill, charging 12-15%, exist and are used by the adult industry successfully, including cam sites. Their large discount rate reflects the risk (or so they say).  Bitcoin transactions are of course our long term focus, as the chargeback rate for that is, well, zero, and the discount rate is also effectively zero.
2. We have a site in development using the most modern technologies possible - NodeJS etc etc.  I've been involved with the Internet industry in one form or another since the middle of the 90s.  I know what works. Edit: we have a decent domain name for the niche, too.
3. Yes, actually, I've been involved in the cam business for 6 years.  Do I have 100 models? No, not this week.  But I don't have zero. And, of course, our business plan is focused on getting models to the site, and keeping them there while volume ramps up.
4. Actually, I do.  I have a couple of mailing lists with an aggregate of ~20k subscribers who are VERY interested in the niche. I also have sites with 700k+ page views / mo on which I can advertise at zero cost, and several others in the same niche on which I can place advertisements inexpensively.  Please see my OP.

So what you are asking the community to do is invest blindly with you? Show some proof of working concept then come back and ask for cash. I do referrer people to chaturebate all the time for the 50$ bounty you get. I just post on craigslist with some stupid corny shit like "hiring ladies make up to 5k a day" I can usually turn over 2 chicks a week doing it.

No, not blindly. I'm asking for a Skype call. Please reread my OP and replies.  Obviously you know Chaturbate, and how they rose quickly. To say their recruitment policies were "inspirational" in our business plan preparation would be very accurate.  As I write this, there are well over a thousand models on Chaturbate.  

There is craigslist in the major cities of the niche I target - I'm happy to pay you a similar commission.

26% guarantee for 3 years  <---- that statment right there will have the SEC up your ass in 1 micro seconded. YOU CAN NEVER guarantee a investment.]

Well, I don't live in the US, the servers will never be in the US, and the company is not incorporated in the US.  If you dislike the term Guarantee, why not think of it like a dividend. Are dividends guaranteed? Is the word accurate? If our investors look at our cashflow projections, they will check to see if we can afford to pay 5% quarterly.  We believe we can, and that by month 4, we will not have to top up our distributions to match the "stated minimum dividend", if that's your preferred terminology.

It is of course your right not to believe.

http://www.videowhisper.com/?p=Invest#unlimitedsource

WAY less then the 250BTC  " €1200/custom website setup" for them to customize it for you.

Two things here.

1. The cost of the software development does not account for anywhere NEAR the 250BTC asked.  If you know how Chaturbate gained AND KEPT its models at the beginning, you will understand why we need a large float.   Nobody wants to visit a site without models, and no models want to hang out on a site without customers.  The pump, as they say, must be primed.

2. If you expect a site built with turnkey software to do well, well, you've either been hanging out on flippa.com too long, or you just don't know. Videowhisper is good for what it is.  But name one top cam site which uses it or any other turnkey script.  My developer is building the site using Meteor, and yes, of course it's rough - it's still in development.

There is no assets to a webcam site besides the server valued at a couple grand most at tops right?

You can not run a cam site pushing several Gigabits per second on a single server worth a couple of grand.  As I said earlier, I've been in the internet business since before Internet Explorer. I know how to build systems that work at scale.

Edit: While we won't need anything this complex to begin, this is what you can expect to grow into as you increase scale.

http://highscalability.com/blog/2010/3/16/justintvs-live-video-broadcasting-architecture.html

I am also going to guess since that account had 0 history from may 6 to when you posted this, you bought that account.

Nope, as I mentioned previously, we built a gaming site last year, and this was to be the announcement account for it.  If you'd like to run an instant bet gaming site based on rock paper scissors, let me know. I no longer have any wish to be a part of the illegitimate gaming "industry".   My apologies if you would have preferred me to make a new account.

Thanks for this, by the way.  Presenting and defending actually helps solidify the pitch.  I'm meeting with a couple of real world investors this afternoon, and this has really helped.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:06:11 PM

Your 100% in responding the way you did, it is the way a business discussion is supposed to work. As I am sure you can see on here, if you argue your point against mainstream you are a troll. But most of the people they call trolls have spotted scams, and crooks before they went into scam mode.

Once again I have told people this before the U.S. Gov does not care where you lay your head at night or what country. If you have any business involving U.S. citizens they will take a interest.

Justin.Tv no longer exists lol its Vuaghn.tv now. They switched over to working on TWITCH 100% due to law changes and cost of operations. I cut the cable cord long ago veetle and justin.tv are two of my top go to sites.

I do not think those mailing lists are worth much, anytime most people get a email that has NSFW type content it is either spam filtered or people just trash them. Try to put a chatuerbate ref link in gmail... tell me what happens. You have to tinurl it to get it to show up.

I think you are targeting marketing the wrong way, people follow cam models. Like lets take chroniclove for instance "cybergirl of the year", if she was to go on her twitter account and say I moved to site XXX all of her twitter followers would go there.

This is just my opinion but offer your security in steps, phase 1 raises this much capital then show what you have accomplished.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:33:12 AM

It doesn't matter where you live, if you "guarantee" an investment, and you fail to pay, your going to get sued. Your using a purchased BTCtalk account and don't have a business plan (if you have one, lets see it). Secret business plans means you don't have faith in your management team (i.e. you) to outperform potential competitors even with a head start. Not to mention do you really think anyone on this forum will create a cam site because they read your business plan? Please.
tsm13

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:59:22 PM

how about you put up 50% of the capital yourself. Go to a bank and borrow it, make that public to someone on the thread and then seek 50% funding on here? Then you are vested
rosatambo (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:00:37 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 07:46:46 PM by rosatambo

I'm sorry you people have been scammed so many times in the past. It has obviously prejudiced you against legitimate opportunities.  It's very interesting to note that none of the Skype calls I've arranged as a result of this thread, NONE have been from the accusers.

I wish you well - I do believe my funding will be in place this weekend.  Thanks again for your time, and while I encourage you to keep your wits about you, this needless bashing has stopped you from critically evaluating the opportunity.  Or perhaps it was just too big for you, so you felt the need to be a keyboard warrior.  Whichever, I'll have my funding, and you can go back to microloan hell.

Take care, one and all.
rosatambo (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:11:02 PM

how about you put up 50% of the capital yourself. Go to a bank and borrow it, make that public to someone on the thread and then seek 50% funding on here? Then you are vested

Who said I wasn't putting any of my own money into this?  So far I've put 100% into it.  Anyway, thanks for your input, I do believe the round will be filled by the end of the weekend.

Rosa
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:46:55 PM

You on GFY?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
tsm13

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:53:22 PM

Who said I wasn't putting any of my own money into this?  So far I've put 100% into it.  Anyway, thanks for your input, I do believe the round will be filled by the end of the weekend.

Rosa

How much have you put in and what proof can you provide. If you can provide collatoral to an escrow that would make this way more convincing
Zoznoz

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:48:52 AM

I'm sorry you people have been scammed so many times in the past. It has obviously prejudiced you against legitimate opportunities.  It's very interesting to note that none of the Skype calls I've had as a result of this thread, NONE have been from the accusers.

I wish you well - I do believe my funding will be in place this weekend.  Thanks again for your time, and while I encourage you to keep your wits about you, this needless bashing has stopped you from critically evaluating the opportunity.  Or perhaps it was just too big for you, so you felt the need to be a keyboard warrior.  Whichever, I'll have my funding, and you can go back to microloan hell.

Take care, one and all.

I'm not trying to be a keyboard warrior and I'm not 'needlessly bashing'? You and I both know that you want to raise ~$90,000 by providing us with this small summary + a Skype call and then you make a paragraph about how you're so entitled to receive this? You've just continued to ignore your extreme lack of quality information by saying "You can talk to me on Skype!". I mean you have really provided us with no transparency, again I point to the limited and asymmetrical information you've given us. Legitimate opportunity? You haven't even told us what business entity the project will be operated under??

Also, what I've never understood is why were investors happy that the people (not just you but others) behind these 'investments' never show their real identity. Honestly anyone who wants to raise more than $10,000 let alone nearly $100,000 and should be able to provide a detailed document/prospectus with multiple pages, possibly including financials and people should be able to know exactly what you look like. For REAL stocks we all can find out everything and anything about every senior manager in that company including their photos, where they live and employment history. But here, a lot of people just seem to be happy with the project owner's hiding their identity completely.

I am sorry but we are just going to see regulation, regulation and regulation, thanks to the weak demands of the investors and people trying to raise 2 years worth of an average Western wage over a week on a forum with such little information and then you are surprised when others criticise you.
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:19:38 PM

you'll never get any cent from anyone scammer!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: