Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Wants to be Awesome Like the guy in Limitless? (AWESOME DRUGS)  (Read 11228 times)
Liberty Payout (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 08:13:26 PM

Flaxceed for the win.
Annoying troll cannot compete.

Don't you have 100k to pay back to someone? Mahin/Ken
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 09:32:39 PM

He's probably exaggerating quite a bit when he compares it to the effects the guy in Limitless experienced, but there are entire forums dedicated to nootropics and the different types of racetams with some very knowledgeable people posting about them.

And as with any medication or other substances in life, some people notice more pronounced benefits/effects from things than others might.

From my knowledge these are all mostly legal as well.  I've even seen energy drinks at Microcenter with nootropics in them.  I believe there was something going around about Piracetam being scheduled at some point but I don't believe that actually ever happened but I didn't really follow up on it either.

Thought I'd also mention that from my reading (and rusty memorization), it's recommended that you supplement with choline or acetyl choline (ALCAR) when you take racetams.

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 09:40:42 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2012, 11:45:28 PM by mufa23

As with most drugs of this sort, I'd imagine this will triple your risk for heart problems and failure years down the road.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 09:48:40 PM

And I'm guessing the first place most will look for quasi-legal drugs will be some anonymous person online who seems to bounce from one gimmick to the next always looking for a way to get people to send him funds. First we do begging, then we do bitcoin exchanging, then we do loans, and now surprise, surprise, we are offering pharmaceuticals of unknown provenance that will give you the same intellectual capacity as a fictional movie.

Liberty- you would be far better served to drop the hype and offer some "evidence" of what these concoctions will do. And maybe discuss how somebody can get in touch with you to serve papers for the inevitable lawsuit when it causes them to go blind because they have just ingested baby laxative and lye, coated with highway striping paint. Maybe show an actual package so that folks could do some research on the company that is concocting these wonder mixtures?

Or is this something that you are drop-shipping from the neighborhood meth lab?
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 09:58:52 PM

And I'm guessing the first place most will look for quasi-legal drugs will be some anonymous person online who seems to bounce from one gimmick to the next always looking for a way to get people to send him funds. First we do begging, then we do bitcoin exchanging, then we do loans, and now surprise, surprise, we are offering pharmaceuticals of unknown provenance that will give you the same intellectual capacity as a fictional movie.

Liberty- you would be far better served to drop the hype and offer some "evidence" of what these concoctions will do. And maybe discuss how somebody can get in touch with you to serve papers for the inevitable lawsuit when it causes them to go blind because they have just ingested baby laxative and lye, coated with highway striping paint. Maybe show an actual package so that folks could do some research on the company that is concocting these wonder mixtures?

Or is this something that you are drop-shipping from the neighborhood meth lab?

You need to do research before you open your mouth, especially when it's on my threads:

Countless users have posted reviews/diaries documenting their expieriances/benefits of these pharmaceuticals

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/53360-high-dosing-pramiracetam/

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/55721-sulbutiamine-and-pramiracetam/

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/27071-pramiracetam-the-most-effective-supplement-for-memory-enhancement/

Anyway I'm not your crackbaby mother, so you can do the rest of the research yourself.

Remember kids, think before you speak. Cause Liberty P. will make it rain on these flamers.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 10:03:35 PM

He's probably exaggerating quite a bit when he compares it to the effects the guy in Limitless experienced, but there are entire forums dedicated to nootropics and the different types of racetams with some very knowledgeable people posting about them.

And as with any medication or other substances in life, some people notice more pronounced benefits/effects from things than others might.

From my knowledge these are all mostly legal as well.  I've even seen energy drinks at Microcenter with nootropics in them.  I believe there was something going around about Piracetam being scheduled at some point but I don't believe that actually ever happened but I didn't really follow up on it either.

Thought I'd also mention that from my reading (and rusty memorization), it's recommended that you supplement with choline or acetyl choline (ALCAR) when you take racetams.

+1 I expect Loup to come back in a little bit after he has cried to his mama and spent some time in solitude thinking of what he will say next to try to appear as though he has testicles on an online forum.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 10:14:48 PM

Here's what I don't like about your posts, LP -- you talk to us like were moronic infants when in reality we're your future employers.  

You're (mostly) marketing to people whose careers depend upon critical thinking.  We get it.  You want BTC and you want it fast.  So please, cut the hype bullshit and provide links to research data supporting the efficacy of these drugs.

Even the guy selling Burmese honey had pages and pages of links and information in his marketplace thread.  And that was friggin' honey!
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 10:17:41 PM

we're your future employers. 
Sorry, I don't employ people that sound as if they are axe murderers behind their online personas. Generally what shows through online translates fairly closely to what gets demonstrated in real life.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 10:30:02 PM

Sorry, I don't employ people that sound as if they are axe murderers behind their online personas. Generally what shows through online translates fairly closely to what gets demonstrated in real life.

Wait... but can you please pay that guy his 100,000k. Please?

And I talk to the idiots who troll like their idiots. If you want to make assumptions make sure you back them up, but you can't come on a sales thread and state that their products will give you heart attacks and blind you with no foundation.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 11:33:04 PM

Wait... but can you please pay that guy his 100,000k. Please?

And I talk to the idiots who troll like their idiots. If you want to make assumptions make sure you back them up, but you can't come on a sales thread and state that their products will give you heart attacks and blind you with no foundation.

Wonder if you have the stones to post the response I sent you instead of throwing out silly guesses?

I made no assumptions nor statements about what these "products" you are offering might do to harm somebody, I raised the question. Which doesn't really seem that off the wall when one is considering purchasing pharmaceuticals of unknown purity, manufacture or constitution from somebody who is an anonymous huckster online and seems to have a desperate need to find the next way to try and peddle snake oil, lies and bullshit.

Who knows? Maybe you will find somebody ignorant enough to actually ingest some unknown substance that they buy from somebody with a reputation and bad attitude like yours. I expect you will have a couple of sock-puppets along shortly to tell us in glowing terms how wonderful your illegal, uncontrolled and unregulated drugs are, and what a wonderful humanitarian you are for making them available to the unwashed masses. About as intelligent as eating the brown acid at Woodstock, but fuck it, who cares about a bad trip?

And, work with us on this one now, if you are going to call people idiots in a post? You might want to learn the different form and uses of the words "their" and "they're". Using the incorrect form, as you did above, makes the reference to the idiots in the possession of those very idiot trolls you are speaking about, which would be, in fact, you.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 11:36:44 PM

They're usually most effective when taken in stacks. No, the above medecines are not pre-stacked you need to make your own or do research and use those.

You are saying, you are supposed to mix them for best effect? Isn't that against the law of drugs?

And, at the above: Set all of the yelling at each other aside, providing evidence that what you are selling is safe, and what they do will probably help your sales. And, even if someone is being a complete dick, if you are trying to sell something keep some level of professionalism, or potential customers will be repelled away. Not that I was looking at really buying these, but if I was, I would seriously reconsider buying from you based on your responses.

Provide some information for the consumer besides the "word of the drug dealer" and this may turn out a lot better for you. Whats the worst that could happen by giving some info from an outside party?
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 11:52:58 PM

They're usually most effective when taken in stacks. No, the above medecines are not pre-stacked you need to make your own or do research and use those.

You are saying, you are supposed to mix them for best effect? Isn't that against the law of drugs?

And, at the above: Set all of the yelling at each other aside, providing evidence that what you are selling is safe, and what they do will probably help your sales. And, even if someone is being a complete dick, if you are trying to sell something keep some level of professionalism, or potential customers will be repelled away. Not that I was looking at really buying these, but if I was, I would seriously reconsider buying from you based on your responses.

Provide some information for the consumer besides the "word of the drug dealer" and this may turn out a lot better for you. Whats the worst that could happen by giving some info from an outside party?

This is closed. You're all idiots. 
Look at the links I posted, 1. 2, these are supplements anyone that works out rather than sits at their computer trolling would know that mixing supplements are not at all against the law of "drugs" infact a lot of the "drugs" you ingest on a daily basis are a mixture of different drugs condensed into one pill.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 11:59:25 PM

This is closed. You're all idiots.  
Look at the links I posted, 1. 2, these are supplements anyone that works out rather than sits at their computer trolling would know that mixing supplements are not at all against the law of "drugs" infact a lot of the "drugs" you ingest on a daily basis are a mixture of different drugs condensed into one pill.

So instead of taking my friendly advice to clarify your product, you get mad and continue to make yourself look like an ass, sounds like a great seller. Also, the synergist effect "law of drugs" does apply to supplements. If you mix vitamins, you can get very bad side effects too, such as liver damage, hair loss, blurred vision, headaches, and in some circumstances death, so I don't know what you are talking about.

And instead of posting links on a forum, possibly a FDA link? Or a credible source.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 11:59:32 PM

No, it is not closed... another fabrication by you.

How many fools do you think there are in the world? Go peddle your foolishness some place else, they would love you in the internet cafes in Lagos, you are just their kind of creative free spirit.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:01:38 AM

Closed. Why are we still talking?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:05:51 AM

Because maybe next time you can use the advice given in the thread, so you can have a successful experience selling goods. But, I doubt it.
BTC guy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:06:09 AM

fail

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:08:20 AM

BTC guy

Unignore

Re: Who Wants to be Awesome Like the guy in Limitless? (AWESOME DRUGS)
Today at 12:06:09 AM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

I'm not even gonna bother with this fagget ^
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:09:17 AM

Because maybe next time you can use the advice given in the thread, so you can have a successful experience selling goods. But, I doubt it.

Let's not and say we did.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:10:36 AM

BTC guy
Unignore

Re: Who Wants to be Awesome Like the guy in Limitless? (AWESOME DRUGS)
Today at 12:06:09 AM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

I'm not even gonna bother with this fagget ^

I have to ask, have you ever sold anything? I don't know the "History" you have had with the people you have ignored, but you are publicly being an ass to everyone. That's kind of a turnoff that will bite you in the ass down the road should you decide to want to sell/buy something, or if you are looking for a favor.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: