Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Police trust abuser  (Read 2144 times)
V.Kodoff (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:21:16 PM

Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380696
This guy come to my thread and called me scammer for no reason -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864324
Its amazing how the trollers is not only abusing the trust system for no reason,but ruining other peoples business.
Requesting ban for abusing the trusting system for no reason and non-proof based.
Abusing the trusting system is same like scamming.
If you scam valuable things like cryptocurrency,abusing trust system is also scamming of peoples time to build name and honest business.
This kid spread lies which is non-proof based and not in last place,without any sense.

His post on my thread was:"SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%
Obvious Scammer - what a waste of a full member account."

Not sure how my profile is waste of account,and i'm not sure how i can scam by using escrow and paying above the loan.

Requesting ban.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:15:11 AM

Bring this up

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:20:47 AM

Eh, Canadians.  He did the same to me.  Pretty much meaningless.  If you're looking for due process this is clearly not one of those places you'll find it. 
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:24:58 AM

And another thing, note that the people dishing out these kind of ratings are actually so scammers themselves.  So wear your red like a badge of honor.
sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:01:10 PM

Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380696
This guy come to my thread and called me scammer for no reason -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864324
Its amazing how the trollers is not only abusing the trust system for no reason,but ruining other peoples business.
Requesting ban for abusing the trusting system for no reason and non-proof based.
Abusing the trusting system is same like scamming.
If you scam valuable things like cryptocurrency,abusing trust system is also scamming of peoples time to build name and honest business.
This kid spread lies which is non-proof based and not in last place,without any sense.

His post on my thread was:"SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%
Obvious Scammer - what a waste of a full member account."

Not sure how my profile is waste of account,and i'm not sure how i can scam by using escrow and paying above the loan.

Requesting ban.

I have never had a bad experience with Coinkite, they have always been there to answer my questions and emails the same day i sent them.  This is of interest to me as I run YOCrypto and promote Coinkite in our merchant solutions.  More information please...  Could you please respond to the comment from reddit so I can understand your side of the story a little more and perhaps figure out what is happening here.  It's important  that scams are either uncovered, or FUD is prevented.  Anything to say to the top commenter on your reddit thread?

[–]btcde 7 points 1 day ago*
I'm tired of FUD in this subreddit.
All lies, this guy left the shipment to rot in customs until the bitcoin price was lower and is trying to scam coinkite. Look at the dates on invoices and shipment dates here http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?trackingNumber=EE172735772CA
from this thread https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/coinkite-announces-multi-signature-support-expansion-15-members/#comment-1701010057
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:24:38 AM

Sometimes Bitcoin Police was right
to put the negative feedback for warning people

Look now, You have a red trust
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:17:02 PM

No he is not "right", it generally only points out the most obvious scams or scams that have been pointed out by others already. His actions generally attract attention to scams so more people respond and troll the scam threads.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:47:21 AM

Bring this thread up! We needs retard out of our community.
I hope someday the scammer accusations section won't be only for discussion but only for mods to take action without leaving the normal members to post on the scammer requests.
That kind of trollers must be out of here.

P.S:

I can make your trust red also if you like

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: