Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] [UK] AMD R9 290 with EK Waterblock and backplate & R9 270  (Read 909 times)
Biffa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:43:17 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 10:14:45 PM by Biffa

Got couple of GPU's to sell

First up my XFX R9 290 4GB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E Graphics Card with EK Acetal Full cover block and EK black backplate.

I have the original box and cooler etc which is included if you want it.

So thats over £300 worth of kit for only £180 inc RMSD! (Thats aprox $280 or 0.8BTC

Second up is a MSI Radeon R9 270 Gaming 2G AMD Graphics Card - 2GB
Just a regular MSI 270 Smiley

Works great, ran it, benched it, gamed with it lightly. Its been in my main office machine and hasn't skipped a beat. Temperatures are great. But, at low speed the rear fan spins up slower than the front fan. Not sure if its meant to be that way, and these run pretty cool anyway with the card cool and fans running at low speeds until you really start pushing it. For me it hasn't been a problem, and from the pic you can see when its under load the fans both run fine, but just thought it best to mention. Again I have all the box and gubbins.

Price £65 inc RMSD or aprox $100/0.3BTC

All payments by BT or PaypalGift or BTC at Preev exchange rate.

Escrow, of course, buyer pays any commission.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: