Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The founder of GEMS is an Israeli propagandist!  (Read 1065 times)
MrBig (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:15:58 AM

I made this post on the GEMS announcement page today:

See here: http://il.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-peled/21/833/734

Peled1986 is not a dev. His specialties include academic research and writing, legal research, public speaking, Hasbara. Don't see anything about programming there. Maybe he'd like to share with us details about his hasbara work, as I'm sure he must be very skilled in that field. How much does the Israeli government pay you to shill for them Daniel?

How many Palestinians did you murder lieutenant peled?

I wouldn't invest half a satoshi in a venture that contributes to the economy of the rogue nation of Israel, which is notorious for spying heavily even on their closest allies. For all we know, it could be the shin bet that is developing GEMS to spy on users.

Soon after, peled1986 removed hasbara as one of his specialties and replaced it with 'public diplomacy.' The Israeli government actually pays youths, mostly university students, to post propaganda on the internet in an attempt to improve their image and legitimize them in the eyes of the world. They call it 'hasbara.'

He then makes a post about how someone (me) feels about his ethnicity/religion are free to post in the off-topic section.

To anyone that wants to engage me regarding political views, they can do so via PM or starting an off-topic thread, but the thread in question is to discuss Gems, the crowdsale etc. If someone feels like my ethnicity/religion prevents them from participating, they are free to stay away from the crowdsale.

Well here is the off-topic thread you requested. I never mentioned your ethnicity nor religion, but I did mention your nationality (Israeli) and political beliefs (Zionism). Do they teach you to try and twist things around like that in hasbara school?

To this other hasbara goof:
Man,
How did this smart project thread suddenly attract so many trolls,
(MRBIG & Tuawnsew)

@ MRBIG - You can add gems to this list of israeli products and services to boycott

http://prepperchimp.com/2014/07/22/so-you-want-to-boycott-israel-heres-a-list-of-products-and-services-you-need-to-start-with/

Infact - you shouldn't even be using a computer and trolling this thread if you really believe what you are writing - The computer your using undoubtedly contains israeli manufactured hardware and software.

I would also like to know what country you are from to have a view point which makes you immune to being a hypocrite or subjected to double standards ideology.

I'm sure those Israelis invented hummus, falafel and tabouli too, right? Keep the propaganda coming boys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:47:28 AM

MrBig (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

That's right, keep calling me a troll instead of addressing how you hasbara goons get paid by the Israeli government to spread propaganda.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:49:31 AM

@MrBig Israel isn't the only country paying people to spread propaganda. The US, UK and Russia were also caught doing the same, and many more probably do it. It seems to me that actually moving to negotiate a peace deal would be a better use of money in this case, but that's not how right wing parties stay in power.

@bitwhizz why do you think this thread should be locked?
Shinzi Fuki

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:04:09 PM

Edward Snowden posted a news leak not to long ago saying that the US government pays people to troll bitcoin and altcoins with public funds. So Israel doing the same thing is not any real revelation IMO.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 08:27:26 PM

Edward Snowden posted a news leak not to long ago saying that the US government pays people to troll bitcoin and altcoins with public funds. So Israel doing the same thing is not any real revelation IMO.

Wait... Is that actually true? Or are you just messing with us? lol Tongue I'm so paranoid these days about the U.S I wouldn't even put mind control experiments and subliminal messaging past them at this point.
JimDowJones

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:01:36 AM

Its not like the project even promises that much. How is it different than facebook? All you get is a tiny bit of the advertising profits, right?

ello.co is a social network that just came out and they dont advertised at all. Now, if only they were decentralized.

p.s. Im not affiliated at all with ello, hit me up for beta invites.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: