Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coin Ad (New Owner)  (Read 39892 times)
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 02:01:55 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 08:04:20 AM by bitcoinaliens

Hi there, I'm Dan, and I'm the new owner of Coin Ad, I've negotiated the sale with Carlos and handover is complete.

Firstly I want to say there will be no drastic changes to Coin Ad. ALL balances can be cashed out, advertisers can make adverts as normal - NOTHING will change in this way. The site will be fully operational.

My only goal is to increase the traffic and popularity of CoinAd, and my plan to do so is to reduce fees MASSIVELY. Roughly to half them for advertisers, and to pay the other half to users - to increase the payout for each ad view.

Here are the Changes... the New Coin Ad:

1. A 50% Reduction in OUR Fees

We are going to trial this until the end of January – another 10 days.

If we can still make a little money to keep the site running then we will keep this.

This is LIVE right now, there’s nothing you need to do or any coupon you need to apply, we just calculate and take 50% less fees than normal.

2. More Ads

We are going to supply Ads ourselves even if there is a shortage.

I want this site to be THE largest Paid (in bitcoin) to click ads site in the world.

Sometimes there has only been 5 or so ads to click.

I will immediately guarantee that there will always be 15+ Ads at ALL TIMES, and if there are empty spots we will fund them ourselves.

3. Cheaper Ads (100 satoshi per click) For FREE Faucet Owners!

For a temporary basis, again just until the end of January we are offering faucet owners advertising at not only cost price, but around about 100 – 150% cheaper.

Generally if you take more than 10,000 clicks the price per click would be 200 satoshi (approx) , or less if taking a longer timer)

However for faucet owners we are offering 100 satoshi clicks, basically to bypass the regular way of buying:

1. PM Me your Headline text

2. We also use OUR referral link to your faucet.

3. Deposit into a wallet address we will give you

4. Minimum spend is 10,000 clicks (which is 1 million satoshi) * I really don’t think there is a cheaper form of advertising available right now.

* The theory on this is that it will; 1. get you more clicks , 2. let the browsers of coinad.com earn from coinad.com for clicking AND earn from your faucet at the same time. 3. We make up the difference in pricing in small referral commissions – so everyone should be happy.

If this is the case we might continue this on, but we will trial it until the end of January to start. PM me to get started Cheesy

4. Newsletter

The only other way I want to monetize is to simply to add a newsletter - this is the ONLY thing which will really change within the next few months. And if you don't want to receive it you can INSTANTLY unsubscribe easily. You aren't obligated to receive it or to buy anything or to read it.

Dan

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:21:26 PM

Hi there, I'm Dan, and I'm the new owner of Coin Ad, I've negotiated the sale with Carlos and handover is effective immediately.. sort of.

Firstly I want to say that to Coin Ad itself NOTHING will change. ALL balances can be cashed out, advertisers can make adverts as normal - NOTHING will change. The site will be fully operational.

There is actually a handover period/timeline, and I want to be completely transparent:

Now - until 31st December: Site is still controlled by Carlos (previous owner), database management, any technical work or site breakages will still be handled by Carlos.. so actually really, nothing at all will change in the short term, the site will continue EXACTLY as it is. During this time I will get an education in managing it for a smooth handover.

January 1st: Site will be handed over. Again, nothing new will happen, the site will continue to exist, fully operational.

It is in February onwards when I will make some changes - but I only want to increase the traffic and popularity of CoinAd, and my plan to do so is to reduce fees MASSIVELY. Roughly to half them for advertisers, and to pay the other half to users - to increase the payout for each ad view.

The reason for the sale is simply as Carlos is focusing on other projects (and Adbit), and the profit just isn't high enough on Coin Ad for him to justify working full time on it.

I however want to monetize in a different way, simply to add a newsletter - this is the ONLY thing which will change within the next few months. And if you don't want to receive it you can INSTANTLY unsubscribe easily. You aren't obligated to receive it or to buy anything or to read it.

However, if I can increase the profit, via this newsletter, then I want to do much more to Coin Ad,  to make it MUCH more profitable for YOU, to have the hights PTC payouts, and to add new features.. possibly; an inhouse faucet, competitions for users, giveaways for advertisers.

So, hi, thanks, watch this space!

Dan
I confirm everything said by Dan.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:54:50 PM

Hi there, I'm Dan, and I'm the new owner of Coin Ad, I've negotiated the sale with Carlos and handover is effective immediately.. sort of.

Firstly I want to say that to Coin Ad itself NOTHING will change. ALL balances can be cashed out, advertisers can make adverts as normal - NOTHING will change. The site will be fully operational.

There is actually a handover period/timeline, and I want to be completely transparent:

Now - until 31st December: Site is still controlled by Carlos (previous owner), database management, any technical work or site breakages will still be handled by Carlos.. so actually really, nothing at all will change in the short term, the site will continue EXACTLY as it is. During this time I will get an education in managing it for a smooth handover.

January 1st: Site will be handed over. Again, nothing new will happen, the site will continue to exist, fully operational.

It is in February onwards when I will make some changes - but I only want to increase the traffic and popularity of CoinAd, and my plan to do so is to reduce fees MASSIVELY. Roughly to half them for advertisers, and to pay the other half to users - to increase the payout for each ad view.

The reason for the sale is simply as Carlos is focusing on other projects (and Adbit), and the profit just isn't high enough on Coin Ad for him to justify working full time on it.

I however want to monetize in a different way, simply to add a newsletter - this is the ONLY thing which will change within the next few months. And if you don't want to receive it you can INSTANTLY unsubscribe easily. You aren't obligated to receive it or to buy anything or to read it.

However, if I can increase the profit, via this newsletter, then I want to do much more to Coin Ad,  to make it MUCH more profitable for YOU, to have the hights PTC payouts, and to add new features.. possibly; an inhouse faucet, competitions for users, giveaways for advertisers.

So, hi, thanks, watch this space!

Dan
I confirm everything said by Dan.

Hey, why did u sell such a profitable + promising site ?
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:58:10 PM

I dont think that coinad was that profittable. we barely had any sites to click.

while other services had 20+ i only got like 5 or 6 at coinad.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:04:02 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 08:33:41 PM by Johny Depp

I wonder what would happen to adbit.co ? That was on sale a few months ago, but was not sold ultimately.

Exposing frauds since 2014
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 01:48:13 PM

I dont think that coinad was that profittable. we barely had any sites to click.

That's true. I used CoinAd long time ago when I was new to Bitcoin and then gave up since I couldn't earn much

Glad to see CoinAd has a new owner now. Hope he can do better promotions and can really reduce fees massively to attract more users/advertisers
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 02:21:52 PM

That's true. I used CoinAd long time ago when I was new to Bitcoin and then gave up since I couldn't earn much

Glad to see CoinAd has a new owner now. Hope he can do better promotions and can really reduce fees massively to attract more users/advertisers

Hmm, well when I was looking around it seemed Coin Ad and BTCClicks were the 2 big ones - seems quite a lot in Coin Ad to click and earn from, and I was.. am advertising in there too.

I can't give exact numbers, but basically if you imagine that the profit from fees is almost non existent when you take the cost of server and some other small costs... and the site earns more from Adbit ads than fees.. then yeh, the business model isn't exactly working as it was.. so yes, it is within my plans to "scrap/halve" the fees - give 50% lower fees, and the remaining 50% to the user.. but that won't be till probably mid January.

Also want to run competitions for the top users within a certain period of time, competitions for advertisers to win free advertising... a few just social things like this..

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:01:38 AM

Congratz for your takeover
hope coinad better in everything
used this service more than 9 month and everything fine

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:06:05 AM

Good, make better prices to compete with btcclicks and you might take off!

I would advertise if you can compare to btcclicks.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:54:15 AM

CoinAd is better,cheaper and paying more than btcclick but if you can set advertising like btcclick. Ads should be starting soon as it can.If you can make it, you will be best site to advertise and earn!

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Samsun6

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:07:15 AM

Congratz for the new owner
cheekychap

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:31:50 AM

CoinAd is better,cheaper and paying more than btcclick but if you can set advertising like btcclick. Ads should be starting soon as it can.If you can make it, you will be best site to advertise and earn!

WHats the avergae number of views? And nice to see a new owner.

syabiz

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 02:52:02 PM

My account has been suspended without reason...

My username syabiz

ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:08:16 PM

My username syabiz

karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 02:02:56 AM

My username syabiz

What is the limit when a user will get deleted or become inactive?

Also Carlos, PLEASE make it so the viewers must keep the page on top when viewing ads and make the timer stop if they minimize the page or go to another tab. This will make the advertising better and would make more people buy ads on the site. I know others have that feature so please make it happen.  Wink

CoinAd is a great site and has always paid me on time. (about 5-7 days after the cash out request)

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:17:10 AM

What is the limit when a user will get deleted or become inactive?

From CoinAd's TOS:
After 30 days of inactivity, your account will be permanently suspended. An inactive user for 72 hours after registration will have the account permanently suspended.
wealthy$

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:57:05 AM

Coinad sold out is a thing that is long overdue because the website owner have lost focus and the new person that takes out would have completed is research before buying and this will give bitcoin community a hedge.
Congrats to seller, buyer, advertisers and publisher @ coinad.

robosurf

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:06:09 PM

My username at coinad is: webnet

My account at Coinad was suspended due to inactivity, but now I want to become active again.
Is it possible to get my account reactivated again?
damned1979

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:27:03 AM

Carlos L. Please pay me.
16:48 November 24, 2014    0.15536 mBTC    pending
I cannot come to ask you to pay me, it is the second time man!
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:15:28 PM

Carlos L. Please pay me.
16:48 November 24, 2014    0.15536 mBTC    pending
I cannot come to ask you to pay me, it is the second time man!
Asking doesn't make any difference, payments are handled all the same.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: