Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a large-ish loan.  (Read 3478 times)
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 08:56:38 PM

slightly unorthodox

Thought I should sub in here at some point.  Yes, I find Mr Benz slightly unorthodox at times, but he is polite and has been paying back his loan diligently.  I have extended some coins to him and while he is still relatively new (a few weeks) I advised him I didn't want to be exposed to an unreasonable level and he accepts that.  I anticipate that we will continue to do business, and as someone interested in his growth plans it makes sense for me to watch what's going on.

His plans are to use the resources available to him to build a reasonably sized mining farm and he shouldn't be picked on because he is enthusiastic - I can think of several other people (respected/less respected members of the forum and straight out scammers) who have that trait.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
David_Benz (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:00:35 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2012, 09:26:08 PM by David_Benz

slightly unorthodox

Thought I should sub in here at some point.  Yes, I find Mr Benz slightly unorthodox at times, but he is polite and has been paying back his loan diligently.  I have extended some coins to him and while he is still relatively new (a few weeks) I advised him I didn't want to be exposed to an unreasonable level and he accepts that.  I anticipate that we will continue to do business, and as someone interested in his growth plans it makes sense for me to watch what's going on.

His plans are to use the resources available to him to build a reasonably sized mining farm and he shouldn't be picked on because he is enthusiastic - I can think of several other people (respected/less respected members of the forum and straight out scammers) who have that trait.

Thank you, sir.  And yes, we will be doing LOTS more business together Smiley

You are basically, my Bitcoin Godfather lol and I will treat you as such.

I believe a LOT in respect, order and knowing your role.  You are WAY above me on the ladder, but I want to build my own giant empire.  We are both helping each other make money and I appreciate that greatly.

I have my personal reasons why I want to be a big time miner. 

If you really want to know, feel free to PM me.

I am the Bitcoinica Hacker.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:14:43 PM

.......That is why.

You also have to remember.....you ARE from the least exciting State in the Union Wink

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:18:43 PM

.......That is why.

You also have to remember.....you ARE from the least exciting State in the Union Wink

LOL It is great in Oregon  SmileySmileySmiley

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 09:25:10 PM

Are you really using your sons condition/injury to try to make someone else on a forum feel bad? Not very classy.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:26:37 PM

Are you really using your sons condition/injury to try to make someone else on a forum feel bad? Not very classy.

Good point.  I am a bit emotional at times lol this Matthew guy kinda got under my skin.

Thanks for pointing that out.  I have edited my post.

And FWIW ... I wasn't using it to make anyone feel bad.  I said that because a lot of times, people on forums forget that there is a human being on the other side of the monitor.  You can't just assume someone is a scammer and try to trash them, disrespect them and pick on them.  You never know who is on the other side.

Also, people around here need to stop saying things on threads that they WOULD NOT say in person, face to face.  Where I am from, when you call someone SON, that is a sign of you disrespecting them.  You call me SON to my face for no reason, in a disrespectful fashion, we are going to have a problem.  And I am willing to be there are other people in this community who would agree.

This is different from a typical online forum.  Many of us here have a LOT at stake and know each other face to face.  We do some serious business on this forum.  This isn't a WoW forum where nerds talk shit to each other all the time.  This is real life.

Anyhow,

</rant>

deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 09:33:25 PM

.......That is why.

LOL It is great in Oregon  SmileySmileySmiley
David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:33:52 PM

.......That is why.

LOL It is great in Oregon  SmileySmileySmiley

That is actually about 15 miles from where I live.

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 09:34:09 PM

Send me a pm with more specifics with what is going on.  I'd like to know current debt levels, current expenses, current and projected income, etc.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:35:03 PM

Send me a pm with more specifics with what is going on.  I'd like to know current debt levels, current expenses, current and projected income, etc.

After todays deals so far... I am in the process of finishing a new, updated spreadsheet.

Once I get all that information calculated, I will PM you.

Thank you, sir.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 10:03:53 PM

Good point.  I am a bit emotional at times lol this Matthew guy kinda got under my skin.

Regardless of anything else, it's actually not my intention to get under your skin. That was an after-thought based on your response. Please develop thicker skin for these forums for the sake of everyone including yourself.

That said, my apologies for making you feel uncomfortable. I have seen far too many obvious scammers to ignore someone just because I 'think' they might be innocent.

P.S. Getting under people's skin is my specialty if you hadn't noticed. Case in point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BanADUKgcSA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGyh9nDG1sQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR5e4fs96q4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-J8uGbybUk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBBeHlqQYHM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTFGpY07VA4

Don't watching those just make you want to punch me in the face? Yes? I win then because you just got emotional about a video, which means more hits for the video, which means more profits for me. That is the nature of the game. Recognize it quickly and your skin will grow thicker naturally.  Wink

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 04:35:32 AM

At 10% interest or less.

No trickery, no crazy math, just a simple loan.  Simple terms.  I pay you back as fast as I can.

I have a GPUMax account, so I get pretty good coin daily.

Please check my sig, check my threads, research me, ask any question you want and let me know if you can help me.

I get damn good prices on power and am looking to expand big before the gold rush ends.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

No offense, but everything about your image screams "confidence scam".

Why do you label yourself as a trusted member?

I vouch for.  We did some deal in person this weekend.  He is the real deal, treated me more than fair and has a nice operation.   

Dalkore

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 05:47:26 AM

I vouch for.  We did some deal in person this weekend.  He is the real deal, treated me more than fair and has a nice operation.  

2D

You have 1 post and you copied what I said, word for word.  Odd.    Anyone, I thought you needs 4 hours and 10 posts to get out of newbie land.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 05:50:46 AM

I vouch for.  We did some deal in person this weekend.  He is the real deal, treated me more than fair and has a nice operation.  

2D

You have 1 post and you copied what I said, word for word.  Odd.    Anyone, I thought you needs 4 hours and 10 posts to get out of newbie land.

wtf am I seeing ?

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:55:56 AM

2D

wtf am I seeing ?

Yeah that is pretty weird?  How did he get out of the newbie forum?  Matthew stop messing around.

Anyone I have done business with is in my sig.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 06:24:02 AM

2D

4 hours and 5 posts actually. Either a mod or theymos whitelisted him, but not me.
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 06:24:55 AM

2D

4 hours and 5 posts actually. Either a mod or theymos whitelisted him, but not me.

Get your four hours, 5 posts in.. useless posts even.  Make your real post, then delete the original 4.  Bam! 1 post and not in n00bie jail.  C'mon, you really think 5 posts prevents spam?

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 06:36:02 AM

C'mon, you really think 5 posts prevents spam?

If you're saying this you haven't seen the amount of spam/bots we have to deal with. And you don't see it cause it's all contained in the newbie forum and local forums. 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 07:07:55 AM

C'mon, you really think 5 posts prevents spam?

If you're saying this you haven't seen the amount of spam/bots we have to deal with. And you don't see it cause it's all contained in the newbie forum and local forums. 

This. I've just removed over ten users for spamming in the Chinese Local subsection, and I remove a couple of spammers daily in the Newbie forum.
Definit

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 08:46:36 AM

Im just going to add in that David_Benz is a nice guy and I've done a few deals with him dating as far back as last May 2011.

Did a few loans, a few trades, and as of recent months a few sales for btc.

Met in person on multiple occasions and is the type of person i'd drink some beers n share some laughs with, as we did on those several occasions.

I would without a doubt do business with this guy anytime.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: