Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to beat the bookies?? My guide will tell you how ;)  (Read 796 times)
BombCoin (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:17:10 PM

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BEATEN BY THE BOOKIES? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO TURN THAT AROUND AND BEAT THEM!!

My guide will show you a list of bookmakers online that you make free money from and step by step guide on how to do it. i can guarantee you will not lose on this IF YOU FOLLOW THE STEPS CORRECTLY!!

You can make up to £30 per hour!!! If you have time and patients you will obviously make a lot more in the long run.

You will not lose money with this and will make profit if done correctly.

Im asking £50 per guide

I cannot go into much detail about this guide but am willing to use escrow for every sale

PM if interested  Grin Grin
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 09:19:02 PM

Yeah sure Roll Eyes

Are you talking about surebets? Otherwise I can't think of any way you can make a guaranteed profit.

I would advice anyone not to buy this. If it really worked, the bookies would act against it.
BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:23:28 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 10:04:48 PM by BombCoin

Yeah sure Roll Eyes

Are you talking about surebets? Otherwise I can't think of any way you can make a guaranteed profit.

I would advice anyone not to buy this. If it really worked, the bookies would act against it.

check mail ill give u vouch copy to proove it Smiley

EDIT: vouch sent waiting for update   Grin
Josepht

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 10:36:33 PM

Since BombCoin asked me not to tell exactely what it is, I can't tell you how it works.
I can tell you this:
You might be able to make a few bucks. That's good. You do however need to register with bookmakers, which means that you need to share your personal info.
You need to know as well that this can be done only a few times. You can't make free money forever.

So this method does work, but only a few times. I wouln't spend $50 on this, because you can easily invent this method by yourself.
It is a legal method by the way.
BombCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:58:54 PM

Since BombCoin asked me not to tell exactely what it is, I can't tell you how it works.
I can tell you this:
You might be able to make a few bucks. That's good. You do however need to register with bookmakers, which means that you need to share your personal info.
You need to know as well that this can be done only a few times. You can't make free money forever.

So this method does work, but only a few times. I wouln't spend $50 on this, because you can easily invent this method by yourself.

It actualy cant just be done a few times you can keep doing it as long as the ...... is there and it will be. you can make up to 1k in in a couple of days if u wanted, and so wat if u have to use personal deatils??

theres always 1 hater...
Josepht

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 11:00:31 PM

I can tell you this:

and so wat if u have to use personal deatils??
A lot of people like bitcoin because of they can make anonymous transactions.
When you have to fill in your personal details, you are not really anonymous.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: