Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, back from a long long break  (Read 1774 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:35:38 PM

Welcome back  in the community  Smiley , have you seen the bitcoin price ?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinExchangeIndia.com

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:04:13 PM

True.. I heard of cloud mining.. is it really profitable? (coin price, difficulty, energy price, etc.)

The best bet IMO is to try out with a few bucks. Some people are reporting them as profitable, some are not. My personal opinion is it is way better than hardware mining. And I have experienced that anything new in Bitcoin world turns out to be profitable for early adopters. If u delay for other's judgement, u may miss the boat.

Monica80 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:18:17 PM

Hi Smiley Thanks, and yes... the price is right back where I bought my first one Tongue

I had to sell back in december and february due to personal stuff haha glad I did, But I kept a coin and change

Have have you been?

True.. I heard of cloud mining.. is it really profitable? (coin price, difficulty, energy price, etc.)

don't do it. most are ponzi's. if you want to mine 'on a cloud' use a p2p service.

The best bet IMO is to try out with a few bucks. Some people are reporting them as profitable, some are not. My personal opinion is it is way better than hardware mining. And I have experienced that anything new in Bitcoin world turns out to be profitable for early adopters. If u delay for other's judgement, u may miss the boat.

I am not really interested in mining as in buying or selling stuff or earning through work. But never say never.. who knows

Gentlemen Bitcoin: 1GuwSfwVryEhB15vWMx4j52yMPg6EwSAat
Sexy Sexcoins: S66C4UMnpdwEWDgGPLFa94QRTsnvnwGk1b
Pierre11

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:25:32 PM

Hi Smiley Thanks, and yes... the price is right back where I bought my first one Tongue

I had to sell back in december and february due to personal stuff haha glad I did, But I kept a coin and change

Have have you been?

don't do it. most are ponzi's. if you want to mine 'on a cloud' use a p2p service.

I am not really interested in mining as in buying or selling stuff or earning through work. But never say never.. who knows

Good thing you sold Wink, hope that 1btc will remain in your possession, keep holding like all of us!
Monica80 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:44:59 PM

Hi Pierre,

yeah I think I was lucky.. i had to sell them back then so yeah jackpot..

I did use the rest to send money to some people and at one point I bought a gift card and bought the same amount on bitcoin using coinbase. As an attempt to alway have the same bitcoin balance and contribute to bitcoin usage.

I am know thinking about buying a couple coins if it goes to 300.

I have seen some charts showing money flow, moving averages, etc etc... and it looks like bitcoin may go higher after touching a support level.

Gentlemen Bitcoin: 1GuwSfwVryEhB15vWMx4j52yMPg6EwSAat
Sexy Sexcoins: S66C4UMnpdwEWDgGPLFa94QRTsnvnwGk1b
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: