Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304621 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:00:11 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 04:39:22 AM by Gameroid

HOLDing seems to tbe the best strategy lately.
Every shit coin is getting pumped one day or another if you hold long.

Yes, Holding or Hodling is the best way to go if you don't have much time to spend in trading or flipping coins on a daily basis. Sometimes its best to NOT to do anything but to wait patiently.
Yes , Just be sure that the coins that you invested in not a kind of coin tgat have no volume this will be cautions in the traders who always both anything on them in the Trading exchange .I do bought some good coins then leaving until now its already 3 months and still coubting i more than earn if i will sell x10.
yes although there is a good profit in altcoin trading, but the most important and i think the difficult job is to choose the right altcoin for trading. for choosing a right altcoin for trading you need to do good study about the altcoin market and only then you can become able to choose your altcoin for trading which have more potential to increase its price.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SomethingMAD

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

Yes, Holding or Hodling is the best way to go if you don't have much time to spend in trading or flipping coins on a daily basis. Sometimes its best to NOT to do anything but to wait patiently.
Choose to work on other activities. So that we do not feel dizzy and stressed. Health is very important and expensive. Immediately sleep and enjoy the day with a shave.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:54:49 PM

Yes , Just be sure that the coins that you invested in not a kind of coin tgat have no volume this will be cautions in the traders who always both anything on them in the Trading exchange .I do bought some good coins then leaving until now its already 3 months and still coubting i more than earn if i will sell x10.
Agreed! Before investing in any coin, one should do a sound research about that coin. Always invest in those coins that have potential to grow speedily in coming months. Besides this, buying bitcoins when prices are dumping and selling them off when they are speedily pumping is the most simple and best strategy for earning great profit in crypto market.
mdpadayao

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:54:16 PM

My trading strategy is to only buy on dips, I noticed that Cryptos usually have significant corrections on weekend, it is usually a good time to buy on weekend or start of the week.
It usually rally on mid week which s a good selling opportunity.

I only sell around 50-75% of my holding for a certain crypto, keep the 25% for monitoring purposed so that i could buy on dips again and sell at a higher price.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

actually I don't do short term trading I hold for long time so this doesnt matter to me..  and after 1 or 2 year I get a lot of profit
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:55:13 PM

Buy and sell. I mean buy if the price is low and then sell if the price is increasing. I think that was the best strategy among others.
But it is really need a great skills to make sure you cannot be blamed by your price  prediction.
You need to take a lot of fucos,update,news,etc.
Anyway just believe in your self.because trading can really require a  brave personality.because it is just like gambling .you have to gamble in it to make some profit.i think that was tradings all about .its just a kind of gambling..
I think in this respect everyone has the same strategy to buy bitcoin in a low price and then to sell it when its price increase. but I think some people have short term investment strategy while other have long term investment strategy, to me my personal strategy is long term investment, because in long term investment we have little risk of losing money while in short term investment the chance of losing money is always high.
Therefore, I always consider short term investment as trading. There are many people know how to trade and they know how to reduce the risk in trading and make everything looks easier. As you can see, long term investment is always the great option, but if you can spend more time to learn about trading, it will help you to make more profit in short term

SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

Simply purchase low and offer high. Exchange with quite hold up the cost go down and purchase a bundle of altcoins at that point offer it when the cost goes up. Simply be persistent and don't be excessively ravenous.
It's a basic methodology however viable.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:35:59 PM

For the last three weeks, it would be very active to observe how to apply for no1 alternative coins, including Bitcoin. This is the very first and basic strategy, Where do you have confidence in the future of the crypto currency and buy yo-yo at a cheap price. The fact is that here and B two weeks ago you could buy Bitcoin for 1900 dollars, then today you can sell for 2,800.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:13:50 PM

For the last three weeks, it would be very active to observe how to apply for no1 alternative coins, including Bitcoin. This is the very first and basic strategy, Where do you have confidence in the future of the crypto currency and buy yo-yo at a cheap price. The fact is that here and B two weeks ago you could buy Bitcoin for 1900 dollars, then today you can sell for 2,800.

Alright let's just say that selling was just a decision of being too weak for todays unpredictable price in the market and if I were to give my opinions about it, I guess we must hold for several days and dump during higher price reached. Never be too confident of buying that expensive price of a coin you wanted to trade of, maybe you will end up to waiting for no on sense results because higher coin price maybe volatile and has unstable movement; price will suddenly drop.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:11:40 PM

actually I don't do short term trading I hold for long time so this doesnt matter to me..  and after 1 or 2 year I get a lot of profit
Are you sure you will guaranteed to get profit when you do long term trading without doing anything?
And i think even a long term trading still have certain period , if there is no period then i can say it wasn't trading but investment.
A continuous analysis required with a lot of sources , reading and monitoring more often is the best way to trade effectively.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:15:46 PM

Today we can sell for $2800? Which exchange site still offers that? I'm sure no any site gives high rate like that currently because bitcoin down to $2550 (still nice amount if you have bought on $1900). There are a lot of people who sold their bitcoin under $2000 but there are also some people who bought bitcoin under $2000, let see how far bitcoin goes after Aug 1
wellsontheja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

My trading strategy is just simple
Buy as much as you can if the price is down because it will comeback at the time
Sell as much as you have when the price is up and you will get profit
I think
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:23:56 AM

Buy as much as you can if the price is down because it will comeback at the time
I think
it think most of the people do not have good decision power they cannot take the right decision on right time and for most of the time they take a worng decision they mostly sell their bitcoin when the price of bitcoin fell down and they come in panic.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:46:34 AM

I think
it think most of the people do not have good decision power they cannot take the right decision on right time and for most of the time they take a worng decision they mostly sell their bitcoin when the price of bitcoin fell down and they come in panic.
yes that was the people think if the price is getting low they lost control and sell it in a panic way.then in the last drop they suffer from it.it is not nescesary to get panic on it it can be more strategic if we buy it in a low price and sale it in a high price.that was the great trading strategy.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:09:19 PM

Most of traders with his trading strategy is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. But with trading we must have real patience to be able to hold their coins until the price is good. Because of the difficulties often faced by traders is the right time to sell their coins sometimes they have to wait for weeks and even months.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

My trading strategy is with tge help of the poloniex Which is an online money trading website and invest a bitcoin,wait for the right time that the value of bitcoin becomes higher and sell my bitcoin.By that I can have my return on investment.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

My trading strategy is with tge help of the poloniex Which is an online money trading website and invest a bitcoin,wait for the right time that the value of bitcoin becomes higher and sell my bitcoin.By that I can have my return on investment.
As for me, I don't have enough knowledge to study and focus more in trading that is why when i have free time, i always search for references to work on, and then that is the time i wikl decide what coin to buy. Since i cannot focus on trading and i don't have enough time to check i just buy and hold it longer or sometimes i just set sell button so in case i wont miss.
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:10:58 PM

My strategy is long-term, in promising projects.

I've been buying these days when there's panic sell, and this way I get an extra.  Grin

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:20:54 AM

As for me, I don't have enough knowledge to study and focus more in trading that is why when i have free time, i always search for references to work on, and then that is the time i wikl decide what coin to buy. Since i cannot focus on trading and i don't have enough time to check i just buy and hold it longer or sometimes i just set sell button so in case i wont miss.

You showed bigger potential as I see your monitoring here in the thread having graphical reference can be so helpful in determining what's the right time to sell or buy. Good analytical aspect will certainly help you gain better ideas and knowledge with bitcoin trading to altcoin just to earn good btc amounts, and vice versa. Buying altcoins in order to gain profits from altcoin and that will also help the digital currency economy moves from time to time with long term plans of your investments.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:41:59 AM

As a new trader, I do not have lots of idea about trading strategies rather than this strategy: buy low, sell high. Upon learning this strategy it is very important to monitor your investment to gain lots of profits.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: