Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBTCgame.com NEW BTC Gaming Site -No betting-No capcha-No timers-No..  (Read 1969 times)
MarcSummerss (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:45:18 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 05:50:37 PM by MarcSummerss

http://freebtcgame.com/freebtcgame1.png

Earn free bitcoins using our inverse freemium gaming model.

No betting - No waiting - No timers - No gambling - No capcha - No deferred payments - No Visiting other sites - No Watching videos

Yes Free BTC.

Hi guys. This is the first public announcement about a project I have been working on for a while. I had to keep mum about it until my patent pending status was complete.

I have come up with a new business model to offer free bitcoin games that will beat the benefits of all others, and in due course, you will be able to play these game at FreeBTCgame.com . The games will include puzzles, logic games and memory games. I am thinking about adding a chatroom to provide a social aspect as well. So, you might wonder where the bitcoin is coming from; it comes from advertisers who want their logos inserted into my puzzles. So the user must focus on and memorize the ad/logo in order to solve the puzzle and in return they get some bitcoin for it. I am thinking about adding a chatroom to provide a social aspect as well.

At this point I am trying to drum up some interest before the official release, so please follow @FreeBTCgame on Twitter if you would like to receive updates about this project, or sign up early on FreeBTCgame.com. We'll let you know when everything is ready.

Web: FreeBTCgame.com
Twitter: @FreeBTCgame
Facebook: FreeBTCgame
Email: info@freebtcgame.com
Early Sign up: We'll let you know when everything is ready

Here are some screens of how the site is going to look:

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyenducquy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:33:45 AM

when it will launch?

MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:24:49 AM

when it will launch?

Hey there, soon™  Wink

I think its safe to say it will be up by January. There is alot to do in terms of security and to make it difficult for scripts to solve puzzles automatically.
nguyenducquy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:20:39 AM

well, i think you should open sign up now then remind pp by sending email when the site is on

MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:00:16 PM

well, i think you should open sign up now then remind pp by sending email when the site is on

Good idea
Nilsen

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:55:50 PM

This is nice, I love it Wink
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 11:33:49 PM

nice idea. will promote when it's ready.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:13:42 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 05:16:05 AM by MarcSummerss

Done. you can now sign up on FreeBTCgame.com , or or just go here
MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:19:40 PM

Website has been updated and there is some more information about the inverse freemium gaming model that FreeBTCgame will be using.
MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:36:47 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 03:59:25 AM by MarcSummerss

I'm leaning toward 75 satoshis/game, this would give the average player 150% of the average earnings for an hour, compared to other worthwhile faucets/games .. give me suggestions or other features you would like to see  Huh
syahrere

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:44:37 PM

I'm leaning toward 75 satoshis/game, this would give the average player 150% of the average earnings for an hour, compared to other worthwhile faucets/games .. give me suggestions or other features you would like to see  Huh
hmm 75satoshi/gams its very low rewards Smiley
i hope it can be increase Smiley

MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

hmm 75satoshi/gams its very low rewards Smiley
i hope it can be increase Smiley

I agree 75 sounds low, compared to the "chance to win 50,000 satoshis" you will see on other sites, but Im willing to bet you are more likely to be struck by lightning than win those things.

On FreeBTCgame, there is a 100% chance you will win; and If a player on finishes a game every 5 minutes for an hour they will receive 900 satoshis for that hour. This is a very conservative number as im sure many players will be able to solve puzzles faster than that. So long as I am able to forego time restrictions, a person will be able to win as much btc as their thought process will allow.

That aside, if you can find me a non gambling site that provably pays out more that I plan to, I will give some serious thought to matching their payout.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 04:05:56 AM

interesting idea Smiley  any updates?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:47:10 PM

Hi Digit, well there have been some setbacks: I was saving some money to bootstrap the programming for this project (since I dont know how to program myself), then I had some car troubles so the money had to go towards that instead. On the bright side, a friend said he would program it for free, though it may take a couple of months as they are very busy. Also, there are a few mobile gaming companies that have been wading into the bitcoin space lately, and I have been contacting them to see if they are interested in a partnership. Either way, this game will exist in one form or another because I am determined to see it through!

Marcy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:49:59 PM

Hi Digit, well there have been some setbacks: I was saving some money to bootstrap the programming for this project (since I dont know how to program myself), then I had some car troubles so the money had to go towards that instead. On the bright side, a friend said he would program it for free, though it may take a couple of months as they are very busy. Also, there are a few mobile gaming companies that have been wading into the bitcoin space lately, and I have been contacting them to see if they are interested in a partnership. Either way, this game will exist in one form or another because I am determined to see it through!

good luck for your project Smiley
MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:05:03 PM

Thanks!
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:15:40 PM

Good idea and nice web site
but ,as other users said, the prize are too low
you should increase it, if you want popular site
people spend time for not only fun..
Everyone want earn some good money Smiley
MarcSummerss (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:50:17 PM

Good idea and nice web site
but ,as other users said, the prize are too low
you should increase it, if you want popular site
people spend time for not only fun..
Everyone want earn some good money Smiley

Okay I will look in to a more dynamic payout structure with jackpots etc..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: