Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Flirt.Life website for dating online not online dating  (Read 73522 times)
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:09:01 PM

I have mined over 10,000 Flirtcoins so far. With the exchange currently down for auditing/maintenance could anyone tell me what the approximate price is per coin?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:09:49 PM

I have mined over 10,000 Flirtcoins so far. With the exchange currently down for auditing/maintenance could anyone tell me what the approximate price is per coin?

Lasts price was 1 Satoshi. That is for real. Not worth shit.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Martin958

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:42:19 PM

I like the supporting website and the general idea to send flirts around on twitter etc., people will be tempted to buy cheap flirts to send around to people they like.

Maybe the price wont be massive but I can see it topping 1 Satoshi. Especially with the amount of people mining.
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:09:22 PM

I like the supporting website and the general idea to send flirts around on twitter etc., people will be tempted to buy cheap flirts to send around to people they like.

Maybe the price wont be massive but I can see it topping 1 Satoshi. Especially with the amount of people mining.

Which amount of people mining? it's 30 people
even mining bitcoin and buying flirtcoin is 5x more coins Cheesy

someone is mining with 2.11TH and gets 500k flirt coins. if he mines btc he can get 0.027 btc. if he exchanges that, he gets 2.7m flirt coins

O_o
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:20:37 PM

Which amount of people mining? it's 30 people
even mining bitcoin and buying flirtcoin is 5x more coins Cheesy

someone is mining with 2.11TH and gets 500k flirt coins. if he mines btc he can get 0.027 btc. if he exchanges that, he gets 2.7m flirt coins

well, 27 people now. 3 left (including me)

O_o
Flirt Coin (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 12:08:19 AM

We figured mining requires a price of about 8 satoshis to be profitable. With some demand we could get there. There wasn't any demand before which is why flirtcoin didnt push for any exchanges this whole time. Coin swap put us up all on their own. but by all means buy from exchanges and use on the site or mine it. The idea wasn't to mine the coin for money but to use that old miner that doesn't work for bitcoin anymore to make some fun flirt with and use on the site. for socializing with new people and liking content. The money value is just a bonus of using flirt and flirt life.

A little #Flirting can take you a long way! Wink
frontbumper

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

where could I flirt with this coin?  Huh Huh Huh
Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:17:24 AM

Flirt.Life A soft public launch started just today. Join their and get some free flirt on your account and be able to see and talk about all the new pieces we add in. Play a role in its development and growth.

devlin85

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:45:11 AM

lol.. i was running 2.11 TH/s yesterday and ended up with about 350,000 since the network kept stalling out.. now I can't even transfer coins onto coin-swap because their wallet is still stuck..
Martin958

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:47:25 AM

Flirt.Life A soft public launch started just today. Join their and get some free flirt on your account and be able to see and talk about all the new pieces we add in. Play a role in its development and growth.

Could you offer free flirtcoins to some dating sites for their subscribers to use on other things like twitter?

If flirtcoins get thrown around enough people will be attracted to them more and more.
Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 10:09:46 PM

Could you offer free flirtcoins to some dating sites for their subscribers to use on other things like twitter?

If flirtcoins get thrown around enough people will be attracted to them more and more.

Well we throw around a whole bunch of them as often as we can on the site. Most dating sites would see us as competition although we function in a different way than them. Doubt they'd offer coins on their site. We do plenty of giveaways and may not be ending the free 100 coins to new users. Getting coins should be easy provided you are signed up and are using the website.

We do have some plans to allow tipping on other social sites and emails. But this will be tied into your linked account on flirt life. rather then a tipbot.

Lots of plans need lots of time to develop though.

Martin958

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:12:11 PM

Well we throw around a whole bunch of them as often as we can on the site. Most dating sites would see us as competition although we function in a different way than them. Doubt they'd offer coins on their site. We do plenty of giveaways and may not be ending the free 100 coins to new users. Getting coins should be easy provided you are signed up and are using the website.

We do have some plans to allow tipping on other social sites and emails. But this will be tied into your linked account on flirt life. rather then a tipbot.

Lots of plans need lots of time to develop though.

Yes true, perhaps you are planning to turn flirt life into a fully subscribed dating site of your own? Lots of graphics and profile updates to come?

Then you can incorporate the use of flirt coins that way.
Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 09:44:49 PM

not so much a online dating site but a place thats online that you can find new people and set up a date. its regular real life dating and friend networking but online.

Flirtcoins currently are planned to be a "like" or flirt power as well as a way to pay for some premium services. Not a hundred percent sure on legal ramifications of its use on the website since coins can be transferred from one person to another. Reddit seems to get away with it with the doge tip bot but reddit doesnt own the tip bot so that might be why.

Hopefully it wont come down to flirtcoin and the law because it is not worth the half million plus to get accredited as a money transmitter just to utilize flirtcoin which can be a different internal thing anyway for all intents and purposes on the flirt life site that wouldnt be money in any way.

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:21:26 AM

Is the intention for this coin to have some value? I get the idea of the coin
but wheres the value? What am I missing here
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:23:27 AM

It's, uh, shitcoin, for shitcoiners!

yeah, there we go
CCW

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:09:49 PM

Actually a not so bad coin to trade on coin swap.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:36:18 PM

It's, uh, shitcoin, for shitcoiners!

yeah, there we go

Well, I understand you enjoy using the word "shit" Wink. I met some people who find a pleasure just in pronouncing or writing that word, so you are not the only specimen having this psychological phenomena Smiley. Also it is probably enjoyable to call any coin a "shitcoin", I find many people on this specific forum who feel themselves better and more valuable, when they try to depreciate something.

But lets not be too fast in judging. This coin and the idea have potential, it has a dedicated developer (unlike many others) who created a nice website, and whether this potential will be fulfilled or not, depends on many factors, including developer's efforts, talent and luck, as well as our support.

In any case, I would like to ask the debeloper to drop a line here so we have some idea on the progress and, more importantly, the plans. The buy support for this coin becomes too small now, and could vanish very soon if no news are provided. I personally would not sell the coins I have at the current price, as I believe this coin will cost much more later, but due to people like Hollowman338, others may do.

... this space is not for rent ...
Dr.Shakalu

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:58:49 PM

At worst it is a coin that uses the newest bitcoin core code with DGW difficulty re targeting. Even with no use it has a good use for new sha 256 clones.
CCW

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:00:40 PM

After mining thousands of this coin, I even can't trade it to get BTC. most 1 Sats for 1 FLIRT are gone. Its time to wait for new buyer or wait for an use case
meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:38:56 PM

maybe try to build in wallet a flirtoption , think a lot of people going to try

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: