Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Flirt.Life website for dating online not online dating  (Read 73522 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:00:49 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 10:39:39 AM by drays

Could the coin developer please provide some update on how things are going?

I see the http://flirt.life website is active, content is periodically added, there is some movement there, however not sure what is the plan and is there any progress? The last point on the roadmap was the website launch on the end of December, this milestone was completed successfully, but it is not clear now what are the next steps... Any info would be appreciated.

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flirt Coin (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 02:40:54 AM

Recently changed the site to be more social activity driven then content driven. At this point it's building up sign ups and building new features and modules for the site including another feature to include flirt as a trade-able token on the site. In this month we will be pushing for signups in our local area as a sort of pilot program to have a small user base for proof of concept and to begin collecting and utilizing user information to improve the user experience. With a few hundred local people we will then move into finding funding to market and promote the site to colleges and other large hubs of people.

This month and early March will be pretty pivotal for Flirt Life whether it makes or breaks it. Once  an active user base is online we will then also know if there is a place for flirt and/or flirt coin on the website as we intended for it. Also as far as flirtcoin is concerned as a holder of monetary value, we are not sure of how to give it that purchasing power. As we said many months ago flirtcoin is to be used as a crypto currency that gets transferred a lot with the security of a block chain, but not necessarily a currency for money and buying things. So not sure what this will leave the value of the coin being as its use and user base grows, or if we will find a way to attach monetary value for it in the future. Pushing for the coin to have its demand derived from the use on the site rather then buying goods and services since goods and services can be bought with several digital currencies and old fashioned money any way.

To be as involved and as close to communication with us sign up to the site at flirt.life and be involved in the flirt life users spaces to voice your opinions for new features that have been released or you want released.

A little #Flirting can take you a long way! Wink
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:22:07 PM

Thanks for update! The best use for the flirt coin is to be a way to unlock features on the website, or to improve the ranking of the user. Many social networking sites have such pseudo-currency.

There is one thing I don't really like among the latest changes - the website requests registration now as soon as you open it, so you can see absolutely nothing unless you register... But if I don't see anything, what will make me register? As to me, if I open a website and see just a box to login or register and nothing else shown, I will just close the window. There should be at least something visible, which could be interesting enough for user to bother registering!

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:30:24 PM

Well it's hung around suprisingly as well as the dev.  So, your season is upon you (valentines day), any specific promotions planned?  

This has been moved from "total shitcoin" status to "possible chance in hell at not being a total shitcoin", though your volumes are still abysmal and no buy orders to speak of.

Prove yourself.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:44:25 AM

..and now it's on fire.  fucking trolls
Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:16:16 PM

Thanks for update! The best use for the flirt coin is to be a way to unlock features on the website, or to improve the ranking of the user. Many social networking sites have such pseudo-currency.

There is one thing I don't really like among the latest changes - the website requests registration now as soon as you open it, so you can see absolutely nothing unless you register... But if I don't see anything, what will make me register? As to me, if I open a website and see just a box to login or register and nothing else shown, I will just close the window. There should be at least something visible, which could be interesting enough for user to bother registering!

A new log in page is planned that will show the niche for the social media site similar to how Twitter, OkCupid, or Facebook has their log in pages. And every user will get full use of the site. Our planned system doesn't give one user a different experience from another. WE may implement a form of self promotion using your flirt, either way we will have lots of play with the flirt factor to find its place on Flirt.Life

Well it's hung around suprisingly as well as the dev.  So, your season is upon you (valentines day), any specific promotions planned? 

Over this week we will be looking for and acquiring a local initial user base while going out for the valentines day weekend. No promotions or special deals. Full use of the site is given to every member there are no extras for paid or unpaid users so not much to give out as a special deal

The market on Coin-swap.net went wild this morning topping out at 100 btc volume at this point. Also the network has increased ten fold. Suppose some are surprised and happy to see the Flirt team has just been behind the scenes working and haven't jumped ship.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:05:21 PM

back to dead.  interesting little volume bot you had running there.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:03:28 AM

SO this coin being used anywhere as even the exchange that the coin on seems dead and inactive and not much going on at all with this coin.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

SO this coin being used anywhere as even the exchange that the coin on seems dead and inactive and not much going on at all with this coin.

of course not, dead as fuck  Cheesy

Here you go, spread the word, Valentines Day PUMP!!! (dump  Tongue)
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:49:46 AM

of course not, dead as fuck  Cheesy

Here you go, spread the word, Valentines Day PUMP!!! (dump  Tongue)

Yay V day here just in time for a promotion for Flirt.nolife coin to be promoted for useless stuff because am gussing gone like 90% of the rest of the alts. Poof and its gone

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:06:58 PM

Are you FUDding here just for fun (to spend some of your extra time), or to force people sell, so you can buy more just in case...?
Some of your statements above are ungrounded, some are plain wrong... So why you even bother posting..?

crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:03:24 PM

Are you FUDding here just for fun (to spend some of your extra time), or to force people sell, so you can buy more just in case...?
Some of your statements above are ungrounded, some are plain wrong... So why you even bother posting..?

I had expected more with this coin. I have my fair share of coins in my wallet that was mined at the start and seems it is not going anywhere. If their was services then I would indeed interact with them services and use. However the exchanges that the coins gone on they are very inactive exchanges and very low volumes. Most coins that are good and last and continue to improve on a weekly or even every other day. This coin was starting out good and some good activity however now well seems to be at a standstill. Maybe admin or dev team should promote more get an IRC channel going and have some events take place and get it promoted to maybe dating sites to accept it as a payment method  for singles and couples or or flirting, dating sites that it was meant to be for in the first place.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
CCW

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:43:59 PM

I think something went wrong with the flirt coin network. The wallet can't sync. Is there any news for a fix?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:01:43 PM

I had expected more with this coin. I have my fair share of coins in my wallet that was mined at the start and seems it is not going anywhere. If their was services then I would indeed interact with them services and use. However the exchanges that the coins gone on they are very inactive exchanges and very low volumes. Most coins that are good and last and continue to improve on a weekly or even every other day. This coin was starting out good and some good activity however now well seems to be at a standstill. Maybe admin or dev team should promote more get an IRC channel going and have some events take place and get it promoted to maybe dating sites to accept it as a payment method  for singles and couples or or flirting, dating sites that it was meant to be for in the first place.

Yes, the coin definitely lacks promotion... From the other side the website is the most important part of the project, so its promotion is much more important right at the moment.

There is some strange FLIRT movement in coin-swap.net. Someone is moving huge volumes back and forth at 1 sat Smiley. Does it mean someone wants to emulate activity, so the coin gets some life? Is it you? Smiley

qwerty555

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:16:25 AM

I just bought 6M flirt for .06btc  .00000001. There was massive volume since feb 12th  12.00 hours with 300btc traded ( $66,000 ish) 

there's only 18.5 m Flirt left on sell orders before it jumps to .00000002  ( = 100%)

question ...........If the Maximum Supply:  1,800,000,000 Flirtcoins (1.8 Billion) but

Block Count:
Total Coins Exist:

http://chain.flirt.life/

HOW can there be 300btc volume on coin swap if that = 3 Billion at 0.00000001?

https://coin-swap.net/market/FLIRT/BTC

qwerty555

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:26:14 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 05:21:21 PM by qwerty555

Also

I joined the site today...it appears to be approx 7 days old in its current format ( no posts prior to that)  was it existing before that? Not much activity

Notes

1 There are currently only 58 members as per Directory

2 i tested messages, pic upload and posting links.............. working OK

3 Easy to use but not much fun YET.... Unable to find a tipping option or FAQ

4 Created a space  It has options  private  or public  anyone can join  or invite only / request only etc.

5 Can see potential as a social/dating site...Particularly so many language options which opens up almost the whole planet as their market.

Could be the nxt twitter focusing on dating/social interaction ..worth a small punt and wait to see if they can market successfully.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:27:02 PM

the 300 btc was a pump bot, coin-swap was doing a 0% trading fee promotion on the coin (still is maybe?).

Therefore it cost nothing for a bot to buy/sell to itself over and over again.  The actual amounts were decimals of BTC (~0.13) per trade.  Someone took $30 and sent it to themselves repeatedly for hours on end.  I watched it happen.
qwerty555

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:52:21 PM

ok I guessed it was something like that.  There have been only 4 small buys since my 6m , all on the 13th and nothing since then.  I will check progress and the website from time to time snd see if it looks if things are happening.
Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 12:51:37 AM

Also

I joined the site today...it appears to be approx 7 days old in its current format ( no posts prior to that)  was it existing before that? Not much activity

Notes

1 There are currently only 58 members as per Directory

2 i tested messages, pic upload and posting links.............. working OK

3 Easy to use but not much fun YET.... Unable to find a tipping option or FAQ

4 Created a space  It has options  private  or public  anyone can join  or invite only / request only etc.

5 Can see potential as a social/dating site...Particularly so many language options which opens up almost the whole planet as their market.

Could be the nxt twitter focusing on dating/social interaction ..worth a small punt and wait to see if they can market successfully.

Thanks for the input Qwerty We had a different layout and style before this one that was put up about a week ago. The old layout made news and events very attractive but sacrificed easy to use interfaces for socializing online.

A tipping function for Flirt needs to still be built in as does a lot of features such as match maker's or finders such as a tinder swipe game and suggested matches giving it that dating site feel rather then social networking.

Happy to hear you see it as a twitter and not a facebook the publicness of twitter or even a pinterest of sorts is much more what we are going for where you aren't limited by your networks to how many people you reach. There is more to build before we feel we can put this out there in a concentrated area like a college to get an initial user base to utilize it and actually find people they realistically could meet up with and go on a date with.

As far as the coin trading volume goes, very likely someone put a bot on it, but this coin wasn't a coin of the day for the first hit so they definitely paid some fees to coin swap. not all that sure of the reason.

And sorry the main chain is held up a resolution is being worked out. There is a disconnect between minerpools mining pool and the main node that is leading to one chain going on without the other. The place and fate for the coin or "Flirt" on the site is still to be determined. It may become an internal database/credit system and not a crypto currency at all since the block chain requires some overhead, work, and over site. As well as is a large target for attackers. The only use planned for the coin at this point is use on the site in the same fashion an internal system could handle. So being a trade-able crypto coin doesn't add much benefit but adds a lot of work and confusion to explaining the "flirt" concept of flirt life which hurts user acquisition. If the coin is removed though from the sites future plans flirt credit will be given in equal proportion to whats in your wallet for use on the site.

Opinions are welcomed on this while we plan on what to do concerning Flirtcoin. Perhaps some aspect we overlooked that makes having a crypto currency as a part of flirt life a better idea than an easily understandable internal credit system. If it's a better business decision then we'd do it that way as it is seen now though we can't say it is.

qwerty555

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:03:19 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 06:31:56 AM by qwerty555

Ps  re  A tipping function for Flirt needs to still be built in as does a lot of features such as match maker's or finders such as a tinder swipe game and suggested matches giving it that dating site feel rather then social networking.

Don't reinvent the wheel..license, copy, contract dev. or borrow and adapt from these guys

http://bitstars.ph/?sort=views

http://sci.ph/#/about

knowing them they may even like the idea and participate/invest as this gives them a world stage as opposed to the local one they operate in currently.

Add

Any connection to your group?   http://www.flirtlife.de/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: