Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Opportunity - Bitcoin Gaming  (Read 876 times)
Eli (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:23:52 PM

Hello - I'm developing a new bitcoin gaming platform that leverages the new possibilities that comes with the bitcoin eco-system and relies on proven business model.

Games like Satoshi Dice make a very nice profit on a daily basis making about 2-10 bitcoins for the site owners. Satoshi Dice is very simple, hardly engaging, yet very addictive and satisfying game. I'm building a platform that will provide visually rich games far beyond what today's sites provide (no offense to anyone), a large variety of games to chose from, and social interaction among the platforms users to increase engagement.

Without disclosing too much details about the operation, I'm developing it in such a way that these games can be played on the desktop as well as mobile platforms, and will be making 2-5 new games for users to play every month.

Beyond what said above, the platform will offer users to make money in number of ways, playing games, referring friends, and another method which I won't disclose here.

Investment needed is 150BTC - ±60% will be used for initial development, 10% will be used for marketing, 20% will be used for upkeep, and remaining 10% will be used as house bankroll.

All funds will be kept in a multisig address with proper governance in place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: