Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What give you the will to live? Any fastlifers here?  (Read 679 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:11:40 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 11:50:01 PM by BitMos

Personally seeing the level of total collapse that has reached this planet, I don't have any incentives to grow older. As such I am still hesitating on the best way out... I really like riding, be it waves or slopes... both way there is always a path of too much:). And you what keeps you going? the perspective of btc + open bazar where every competences has to be brought back while the opponents will do everything in their power to consolidate ancient practices of oppression... That's why I really love wall street, even if for most of you it's only crooks, it's the only place, in which, even if you stare death in the eye your are not alone... the famous jumpers club, where every secrets is revealed. However please don't jail - hospitalize me for this post... it's just trolling no worries... What I love with this state of mind, is that you can say what you think, because next step is the final judgment, better to train to speak freely with men, here than later once the real show begin Cheesy.

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: