Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin users get a piece of land somewhere?  (Read 1468 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:36:29 PM

and create their own state? If ISIS can do it... frankly I don't want to repay 100k of debt that the elected representative have loaded me with... (for their own benefits furthermore).

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:32:03 PM

There is already a Bitcoin land: http://mw.micronation.org/wiki/Woodland_Patchwork

The curious fact is that it is in Japan, the supposed land of mysterious Bitcoin inventor...  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
oprahwindfury

Activity: 569
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:47:08 AM

There is already a Bitcoin land: http://mw.micronation.org/wiki/Woodland_Patchwork

The curious fact is that it is in Japan, the supposed land of mysterious Bitcoin inventor...  Smiley

I wonder about the authenticity of this micronation since there aren't any supporting articles or news clips. Anything investigatory into the claim that this is a real thing. I'd be surprised if the Japanese government openly allowed this sort of thing. I'd have to see some solid proof and evidence of its existence to take this wiki article seriously.

HeroCat

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:46:12 PM

Own state creating would not be possible. But BTC users can implement BTC in some small country with the help from that country government. And then if people in that country would start to use BTC, government support - yes, after the time BTC can have great story. In reality this would be very difficult - in each country there are a lot of people - BTC implementation if funding is not state supported - cost a lot.
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:43:35 PM

That is really amazing, I would love a little documentary about that place, not much something like 20 minutes. The next rise in price I'll go there for sure to greet and congratulate them. Cheesy
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

Own state creating would not be possible. But BTC users can implement BTC in some small country with the help from that country government. And then if people in that country would start to use BTC, government support - yes, after the time BTC can have great story. In reality this would be very difficult - in each country there are a lot of people - BTC implementation if funding is not state supported - cost a lot.

If I recall correctly, Ecuador was planning on creating a cryptocurrency that could be used as legal tender, earlier this year. They were supposed to start using it by the end of the year, early next year - anyone know how that is going? Of course it would be to our advantage if they adopted Bitcoin instead, but it seems like a nice step.
malaimult

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:26:39 PM

If I recall correctly, Ecuador was planning on creating a cryptocurrency that could be used as legal tender, earlier this year. They were supposed to start using it by the end of the year, early next year - anyone know how that is going? Of course it would be to our advantage if they adopted Bitcoin instead, but it seems like a nice step.
They were/are planning on creating/implementing a digital currency that was not going to be secured by crypto - meaning it would have a central authority.

I personally do not see a benefit for "Bitcoin" to have it's own country as it is something that should be able to be used worldwide

BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:15:22 PM

I personally do not see a benefit for "Bitcoin" to have it's own country as it is something that should be able to be used worldwide

I agree, as love is borderless, I can't predict who my daughter/son will love as such, all enemies of love must perish, because they may stand in the path of love of child what ever Smiley. The Empire of Love TM.

money is faster...
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:48:30 PM

and create their own state? If ISIS can do it... frankly I don't want to repay 100k of debt that the elected representative have loaded me with... (for their own benefits furthermore).

Wat 4? Just use btc as money and forget about fiat.
Don't pay taxes either. Build a woodhouse in a forest and live there. And fuck the FRS.

pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:27:23 AM

They were/are planning on creating/implementing a digital currency that was not going to be secured by crypto - meaning it would have a central authority.

Central authority.
Something which is allergic to all bitcoiners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: