Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know what is the biggest ideological treath facing all gov worldwide?  (Read 914 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:44:54 PM

My friends know. I hope to see you in the afterlife, once we will not be producers for state, but free at last. I hope there is this afterlife Cheesy. And let me tell you this current is backed by the most mercyless men on Earth, and I prefer to call them friends, since we aren't on the floors. I will never forget. Thank you all for your support, time, and kindness. It's insane, but crocodiles can have really the most beautiful eyes that you never see, and man, once on the beach you will never see more serene Being. Thank you again for simply being you, and having said no to Hjalmar Schacht, his predecessors and successors.

money is faster...
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:52:19 PM

You don't have to die to find the afterlife.  If you can retain consciousness as you fall asleep at night, you can enter the realm of heaven.

God is the biggest threat to the power structure, for god is oneness.  God is unity.  God is equality and unconditional love.  God is the universe and that is you.

True knowledge of god has the power to set our entire planet free of greed, violence and tyranny.  To find inner peace is to find true freedom.

God is not a dictator you should fear as the power structure has indoctrinated so many to believe.  God is pure love, pure positivity, that which is all.

The power of unconditional love is truly all powerful.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:17:09 AM

If you can retain consciousness as you fall asleep at night, you can enter the realm of heaven.

In the sense you know how to, or if in the theoretical sense? A how to guide? Typically excluded from Western school curriculum.

money is faster...
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:42:44 PM

If you can retain consciousness as you fall asleep at night, you can enter the realm of heaven.

In the sense you know how to, or if in the theoretical sense? A how to guide? Typically excluded from Western school curriculum.

You can.  Buddhist monks practice retention of consciousness as they fall asleep.  I'm getting there myself, I can often see dreams before I fall asleep, faintly, while controlling what I am experiencing.  I can manifest a motorcycle, people and places at will.  I've seen the dark side of the moon but not in a fully solid state of being, I can see it through the energy.  There is a base up there.

I have some meditation that needs to be done before breaking through to the other side completely and I'm waiting to have a more suitable environment before illuminating myself fully.  Right now I can have extremely vivid dreams, with increasing lucidity.  I've done some pretty awesome stuff in the fourth dimension.

All it takes is will power, which takes deep practice to achieve in a material world such as ours.  It may come more naturally for some.

Listen to kid cudi's man on the moon and other albums.  He is very literal when singing about 'heaven at night' and calling himself the man on the moon.  It took me a while to come to the realization he was talking about more than getting high.  He puts the truth out in many ways that compliment his message hidden within his music.

'Every time, the moon shines I become alive'
'The moon will illuminate my room and soon Im consumed by my doom'

We are multidimensional beings, we constantly bend through dimensions.  Dreams become as real as you make them.

There's some anxiety in the process, as you are in some way consciously killing yourself (your ego) and ascending into the higher dimensions.  But rest assured, any doubts you have are no more than doubts.  Anything you can do here, you can do there, and you can always come back.  It's freedom.

You don't have to die to find heaven.  There are many illuminated individuals on earth today.  I soon will be fully illuminated too.

This is the true illuminati.  An intergalactic brotherhood that seeks to help others ascend.  You reap what you sow, it feels good to help others find peace.

The illuminati you are probably familiar with, composed of the governments and status quo is more accurately the deluminati, as they seek the opposite of illumination for humanity.

The illuminati is nothing to fear, for they seek to enlighten us all.  The deluminati is nothing to fear, for they are powerless without fear.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: