Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]►►►DARKGOLD◄◄◄(X13) www.darkgold.co.in [8 exchanges] BITTREX  (Read 94413 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 06:34:22 PM

Looks cool, but I don't understand what the niche is here? What are your marketing plans/budgets?

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkgold (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:17:00 PM

Looks cool, but I don't understand what the niche is here? What are your marketing plans/budgets?
First we want to make good distribution after launching.
DarkGold is not just distrbution/pump/dump coin.
Darkgold will be mined more than a month. Because of extended time of mining then other coins, and low block reward, Darkgold will give a chance everybody to earn coins.
Because of extended time of mining then other coins, Block time of 120sec and low block reward, Darkgold will worth way more then it is offered in ISO shares.
About bounties... Now bounties are in btc, but after launch, if ISO is not sold completely, then bounties will be in DGD.

Our goal is to make DarkGold a currency that can be used to buy things, not just a coin that will be traded on exchanges.
We already has a DarkGold shop, more and more products will be added.
These days we will add a nice R9 280 card that can be bought with DGD. We will have limited number of AMD R9 280x cards that can be bought. Only 3 pieces for now.
Also we are in negotiation to add DarkGold as accepted currency to several game sites and shops.
We are also in negotiation to add DGD to exchange before launch, so i want to ask you what do you think? what is your opinion for that ? Is that smart move ? Or it is too early for that ?

kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:11:05 PM

First we want to make good distribution after launching.
DarkGold is not just distrbution/pump/dump coin.
Darkgold will be mined more than a month. Because of extended time of mining then other coins, and low block reward, Darkgold will give a chance everybody to earn coins.
Because of extended time of mining then other coins, Block time of 120sec and low block reward, Darkgold will worth way more then it is offered in ISO shares.
About bounties... Now bounties are in btc, but after launch, if ISO is not sold completely, then bounties will be in DGD.

I like the idea here. I feel that is a good approach to limit the continuous downward pressure on the market value that comes from miners. Also, if this was your M.O. behind limiting mining rewards, be weary of an ISO. An ISO/IPO/ICO (whatever you want to call it) creates alot of initial downwards pressure upon release. That in most cases, can't be overcome.

Our goal is to make DarkGold a currency that can be used to buy things, not just a coin that will be traded on exchanges.
We already has a DarkGold shop, more and more products will be added.
These days we will add a nice R9 280 card that can be bought with DGD. We will have limited number of AMD R9 280x cards that can be bought. Only 3 pieces for now.
Also we are in negotiation to add DarkGold as accepted currency to several game sites and shops.
We are also in negotiation to add DGD to exchange before launch, so i want to ask you what do you think? what is your opinion for that ? Is that smart move ? Or it is too early for that ?

In all honesty, sounds exactly like every other coin coming onto the market. No real niche.

Korecoin you got Korephone (encrypted VoIP services powered by a crypto) this is a niche
Syscoin has a built in marketplace (decentralized marketplace of physical goods) this is a niche
Darkcoin offers instant confirmations and truly a anonymized blockchain, this is a niche

A niche that alot of coin dev's disregard is a niche involving this altcoin be the exclusive payment method for a high demand service/product. Good example of this in Korephone for encrypted telephone conversation services, you have to buy/use korecoin to use the service. This same concept could be applied to any high demand service/product though.

Just my 2 satoshis off the top of my head Smiley

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:00:13 PM

so far I don't see reason to buy or mine? Undecided
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 05:06:04 PM

Do you see any reason to buy or mine  Darkcoin ?
But i mined Darkcoin in Februar this year, and i earned just 1000 darkcoins, and it was very low for that time. So i decided to stop mining.
And guess what happend next...

And in that time Darkcoin does not offer me free t-shirts, free mouse pads, or millions of of other CCB coins as a backup. just pure mining.

However

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:06:41 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 01:52:19 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Do you see any reason to buy or mine  Darkcoin ?
But i mined Darkcoin in Februar this year, and i earned just 1000 darkcoins, and it was very low for that time. So i decided to stop mining.

And in that time Darkcoin does not offer me free t-shirts, free mouse pads, or millions of of other CCB coins as a backup. just pure mining.

A new all time low for altcoins? Thoughts? Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:53:47 AM

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:06:50 AM

I think this crap people are trying to pawn off as some form of currency is bullshit.

Mousepads?  Oh my.
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:34:36 AM

good luck in few days. Countdown -> https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1058-DGD

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:05:02 AM

Do you see any reason to buy or mine  Darkcoin ?

However

Project looks interesting, already updated my signature.
Now I have several questions:
- is the list of ISO investors already available, to see how many people already invested and if we are still available for the bonus?
- how does the count of posts eligible for payout works, do we have to fill in some form to claim it?

this space is intentionally left blank
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:36:39 PM

We just receved investment of our first investor, we kindly ask him to fill the FORM (link to form), so we can send him DGD, CCB and DarkGold branded t-shirt.

FORM can be filled with just basic info, but, please be aware that you can be part of ISO without disclosing home address and other personal data, but in such as case we will not be able to ship physical gifts to you, anyway you will get DGD and CCB.

It is the best if you REGISTER to our website, so you can edit your profile later when DarkGold will be released to update with your DarkGold address and other info if you like.

Investor transactions can be seen on the following link: https://blockchain.info/address/1DARK12hg6ie29c1EQAaSGjLYsdaWbLNWu

And yes, there is 49 bonus places available.
1 share = 1000 DGD, 1M CCB.

First 50 investors get more then DGD and CCB coins, please read more HERE: LINK

darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 06:14:45 PM

Investors list published. Will be updated as we have new investors.

devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:08:59 PM

Posted the [ann] here http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9515.msg27428.html#msg27428 and a tweet summary here http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9515.msg27429.html#msg27429 .

Nice thinking to prevent price drop at launch...

1 question: do initial 10 investors have to keep funds in wallet to qualify for the full refund once we reached top 100 market cap?

Thanks!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:08:24 PM

Posted the [ann] here http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9515.msg27428.html#msg27428 and a tweet summary here http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9515.msg27429.html#msg27429 .

Nice thinking to prevent price drop at launch...

1 question: do initial 10 investors have to keep funds in wallet to qualify for the full refund once we reached top 100 market cap?

Thanks!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

No, it is not necessary to keep theirs funds in wallet. Funds got from shares are their own funds.

darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:08:18 AM

Bounties updated!

ALTminer

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:37:40 PM

french translation reserved

thx

►►► DARKGOLDCOIN ◄◄◄ - maximum offer!
ALTminer

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:34:20 PM

french translation done!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=882918.0

thx!
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:53:40 PM

Great, thanks, i've sent you a pm., please check.

darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:51:07 PM

Look at the post above yours.

It is just French translation of the original. ALTminer's translation.

shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:54:43 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 08:14:47 PM by shanecoins

Look at the post above yours.

It is just French translation of the original. ALTminer's translation.
ok I can see that now .I panicked cos a lot of duplicate threads with virus wallets lately
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: