Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [iGotScams] BALLS premine scam  (Read 7010 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:27:42 AM

scammers refuse to answer questions instead are change subjects.

exactly..soooo uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where is the hidden scam premine PROOF ?

oh and why have you bent over backwards to avoid bashing HYP ?

after all it is far worse and came out before hand and is actually scammy with it's Truck Coin antics.
seems kind of weird to me unless of course you are kvgear and your are bag holding HYP coin hmmmmm

go ahead and post the proof or your topic title is a load of lies and bullshit
and WHY becomes clear.. a *hiding HYP coin cheerleader named kvgear on poloniex is pissed off that all the HYP'sters bailed for Balls instead.
it starts to make a lot more sense when you see why guys are motivated to come here and lie their ass off..
i already alluded to the multiple accounts aspect earlier for a reason..
who knows who kvgear was anyway for all i know he is one of the so called devs or something.

there is more proof here that this guy is in fact that guy and is guilty of what i said than there is any shred of scam premine proof.
read all of what was said here then look up kvgear on Polonibox Wink
don't like how i helped expose you here Mr anon ?
what are you going to do it about it ? ..go make an account about it LOL

edit:
And hey why would i lie about it ? I am a Hero member now, i got class and respect son  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
Penny Pincher XPP

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:37:30 AM

Next thing they're gonna come up with "Donkey BALLS" now that will be funny!

Guys really I am SICK and TIRED of these SHIT coins that give a bad name to Bitcoin.

We should all get together and create a software to delete them off the internet.

Make BTC every hour click here: https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-bitman15
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 07:34:56 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 07:45:21 AM by iGotSpots

scammer will not tell us why the genesis block is soooooo old.

There is no excuse for this one. IDIOT SCAMMER.
We were throwing around ideas to merge the two chains into one, or play with side chains, but decided against it for now. Using the same genesis block for both coins allows us many options later that other coin pairs don't have. BALLS was never meant to get popular, the whole reason we even launched it was to use as a rewards program for customers of our staking hardware units, allowing them to stake both MMXIV and BALLS on a single $100 standalone device

While the retards drool, Spots has some real innovation happening here:

(1)  A standalone Raspberry Pi staking device is actually an interesting experiment...
Though I don't see why he doesn't just upload an image for a standard Pi...
But maybe he has plans to evolve this into into something bigger...
Once you get into smart cards and security devices... it gets real interesting real fast.

(2)  An ultra-stake coin launch before settling into a sustainable level...
Has turned out to be a terrific way to create a widely, fairly distributed LIQUID coin.

In spite of the usual crazies braying for blood...
After 3 weeks BALLS has 340 enthusiasts with > 1000 coins...
And the Top 10 owns about 40%... with the Top 20 owning 50%.

That could easily be tweaked in endless ways... to produce more desirable distributions.

Everything but the WebUI is currently open source. This is the one for BALLS. There will be more wallet type hardware coming very soon

Raspberry Pi Wallet
Now Available

This script will download or update any dependencies
It will also check to ensure the newest source is used
Finally, fresh clients will be compiled locally on your Pi

You are able to stake both MMXIV and BALLS at the same time on one Pi device. Both coins were built specifically for this purpose

iGotScams (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:19:51 PM

iGotSpottyBalls, how many times are you going to say you're done with the thread and continue posting here? Can't help yourself can you?

Obviously mining isn't profitable enough for you, you need to create new coins and instamine them, then post checkmate pictures when you get called out on your obvious scams. Saying BALLS was never meant to get popular? How stupid are you? Listen: you're a coin cloner premine/instamine scammer. GOT THAT? Give yourself a pat on the back.

Spoetnik, i don't even know where to start with you LOL

M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:33:45 PM

iGotSpottyBalls, how many times are you going to say you're done with the thread and continue posting here? Can't help yourself can you?

Obviously mining isn't profitable enough for you, you need to create new coins and instamine them, then post checkmate pictures when you get called out on your obvious scams. Saying BALLS was never meant to get popular? How stupid are you? Listen: you're a coin cloner premine/instamine scammer. GOT THAT? Give yourself a pat on the back.

What is wrong with you people? this shit gay boy balls and his boyfriends sucking eachothers balls,

LOVED the introduction to alt coins! delete your thread and spotty stop copy/pasting coins you sad wanker! we all know DEIM oh DIEM, Why the new piggy? had a ball in HYP aswell aye? hows burst going? shit shit coins from a shit shit little man. Check mate what on earth was that? You big boy you x

M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:40:38 PM

scammers refuse to answer questions instead are change subjects.

exactly..soooo uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where is the hidden scam premine PROOF ?

oh and why have you bent over backwards to avoid bashing HYP ?

after all it is far worse and came out before hand and is actually scammy with it's Truck Coin antics.
seems kind of weird to me unless of course you are kvgear and your are bag holding HYP coin hmmmmm

go ahead and post the proof or your topic title is a load of lies and bullshit
and WHY becomes clear.. a *hiding HYP coin cheerleader named kvgear on poloniex is pissed off that all the HYP'sters bailed for Balls instead.
it starts to make a lot more sense when you see why guys are motivated to come here and lie their ass off..
i already alluded to the multiple accounts aspect earlier for a reason..
who knows who kvgear was anyway for all i know he is one of the so called devs or something.

there is more proof here that this guy is in fact that guy and is guilty of what i said than there is any shred of scam premine proof.
read all of what was said here then look up kvgear on Polonibox Wink
don't like how i helped expose you here Mr anon ?
what are you going to do it about it ? ..go make an account about it LOL

edit:
And hey why would i lie about it ? I am a Hero member now, i got class and respect son  Cool

Class and respect sucking your boyfriend much recently? come back when you are finished with such spew as above gobble gobble. The point is all your boyfriends coins fail because they are shit like your breath, toodles.

iGotScams (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:43:42 PM

What is wrong with you people? this shit gay boy balls and his boyfriends sucking eachothers balls,

LOVED the introduction to alt coins! delete your thread and spotty stop copy/pasting coins you sad wanker! we all know DEIM oh DIEM, Why the new piggy? had a ball in HYP aswell aye? hows burst going? shit shit coins from a shit shit little man. Check mate what on earth was that? You big boy you x

Welcome to altcoins. Hope you brought some lube
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:07:03 PM

easy............................... the PROOF part

topic title =  [iGotScams] BALLS premine scam

so let's see it loud mouth.

back it up or shut it.

iGotScams (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:33:25 PM

easy............................... the PROOF part

topic title =  [iGotScams] BALLS premine scam

so let's see it loud mouth.

back it up or shut it.

You're either blind or stupid. Did you miss the part where he launched a coin and only started telling people about it the next day? On a 3 day POW, you're telling me that isn't scammy as fuck?  Roll Eyes

You've been around long enough to know better.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:46:03 PM

read your title.. get it yet ?

seriously someone tell this jackass what the fuck the deal is cause he is REALLY playing dumb here.

News Flash sweet heart.. HYP coin did the same fucking thing and much much worse and guess who defends that ?
..the OP that is who LOLOLOL

hypocrite.

and NO that is not what people in the scene refer to as a "Premine Scam".
..your just trolling to attack the coin.. nothing more.
and WHY ? because of what i pointed out earlier.. you have an agenda.

iGotScams (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:30:57 PM

seriously someone tell this jackass what the fuck the deal is cause he is REALLY playing dumb here.

News Flash sweet heart.. HYP coin did the same fucking thing and much much worse and guess who defends that ?

hypocrite.

He mined it before anyone else knew about it. How is that not a premine? LOL

You also seem to think i'm defending HYP? Big surprise, another coin has dirt on it. Lots of coins do. Am i a hypocrite because I didn't list all the scams this forum has ever seen in this thread?

Clearly a BALLS fanboy, I look forward to your next post.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:35:41 PM

hypocrite.

+1 on that!

OP has no balls! Grin

carlbrabant

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:53:26 PM

I hope this is not scam..
iGotScammed

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:51:14 PM

Do not know Hypercoin... if it is from spots, yes you are sure it is a huge SCAM too.  I remember igotspots from limecoin, that little bitch fucked us all and now pretends it is not him and he just happens to be on the domain registery.... yeah we believe you.... Give me my money back.

This is the next spotty scam. There will be plenty more. And IGOTSPOETNICK, nobody cares about you. BAI bitch
norcalnewbie707

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:06:01 PM

This guy with spots on his BALLS thinks he can continue pilfering the community full time. Whining everywhere how Cryptsy won't add his latest bullshit scamcoin.

The clown launches a 5000% POS coin, 3 day proof of work (1 million coins) and then only posts it on bitcointalk with 1 day to go. Classy!

https://i.imgur.com/pBXJZny.png

I just want to clear the air here. I helped launch Snowballs (BALLS) and tended to the original OP that was posted. 'I Got Spots' was banned from BitCoinTalk because of a feud that originated a few days earlier that was related to a special staking mechanism similar to PeerCoin which allowed for staking to occur while the wallet was not only closed but also while it was on the exchange which instead of the proprietor of the exchange getting the staking, the owner of the coin would be the one rewarded. Frankly to me, this was quite extraordinary and could not understand why he would be banned but indeed he was.

So I assisted in helping where I could when Snowballs launched which ended up being here on BitCoinTalk. The first OP is still there today but locked down as it should be. I would estimate it was one day before 'I Got Spots' was let off his ban and he immediately started a new OP. There was a thank you to me but I no longer see it in the OP. The only error I made was when I re-added more pools to the OP, I accidentally deleted a pool that looked the same but was not. There was one gentleman that was upset about that, if this is you, then I want you to know that I still have all the forwarded messages from 'I Got Spots' in regards to the Snowballs launch and you are welcome to contact me privately just as we communicated last time and I will be glad to provide those to you.

There was absolutely no pre-mine. 'I Got Spots' is dead against pre-mines unless its maybe an ICO or something. I will say that what I got out of helping, I made a horrible error once again and deposited the Snowballs into an exchange I never heard of that had buy walls offering unheard of pricing. I was able to trade the Snowballs for nearly 6 BTC because they were offering buys at like 0.001 BTC. However when I tried to withdraw I soon found out that the exchange 'HashNZ' was a bogus exchange. It took me a week and through the help of 'Linus Dunkers' to convince me that the BTC or Snowballs was not coming back and indeed those people running the exchange were not good people.

I am a 5+ POD Rated Developer. I have developed one Coin all on my own and assisted other developers on probably half a dozen coins and all of them are still running with a market cap. I have been involved in BitCoin since 2011 and ran an early BitCoin Blog. I worked for nearly a year as a volunteer moderator for Jim at CryptoCoinTalk plus have volunteered virtually at the 'Association for Digital Currency' in Washington DC  for CEO Rick Shaddock where I still hold a chair on the Board of Directors.

I have been privileged to be able to work on a few occasions with 'I Got Spots'. A lot of the valuable methods I use during development I have learned from him. I have never seen anything that I would consider nefarious in his regards, otherwise I would have nothing to do with him. My experiences and observations in a learned environment have been text book working with him. Now I am not saying that he does not have his faults. I learned over time to not introduce him to my friends because he lasts about 5 minutes then eats them for lunch. I have never seen anyone piss someone off as fast as he does. However its always over their opinion and not based on the facts which is all that he knows through experience.

'I Got Spots' is undeniably one of our top developers. Now please do not think I am driving his ambulance because I am not. When I was invited onto IRC during the development stages of that special staking similar to PeerCoin, the people that were there assisting in that development were some of the people that pioneered this CryptoCurrency Revolution. I will not name names but honestly I was very impressed by who they were. Four years in BitCoin never got me that close to those developers but sure as heck being a guest invite from 'I Got Spots' did.

Please do not FUD me. If you want to contact me send me a PM and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP and assist you or verify my claims above to be true. I prefer to keep a low profile and primarily only engage in Crypto activity as a volunteer and researcher.

~NorCal

iGotScams (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 03:16:37 AM by iGotScams

This guy with spots on his BALLS thinks he can continue pilfering the community full time. Whining everywhere how Cryptsy won't add his latest bullshit scamcoin.

The clown launches a 5000% POS coin, 3 day proof of work (1 million coins) and then only posts it on bitcointalk with 1 day to go. Classy!

https://i.imgur.com/pBXJZny.png

I just want to clear the air here. I helped launch Snowballs (BALLS) and tended to the original OP that was posted. 'I Got Spots' was banned from BitCoinTalk because of a feud that originated a few days earlier that was related to a special staking mechanism similar to PeerCoin which allowed for staking to occur while the wallet was not only closed but also while it was on the exchange which instead of the proprietor of the exchange getting the staking, the owner of the coin would be the one rewarded. Frankly to me, this was quite extraordinary and could not understand why he would be banned but indeed he was.

So I assisted in helping where I could when Snowballs launched which ended up being here on BitCoinTalk. The first OP is still there today but locked down as it should be. I would estimate it was one day before 'I Got Spots' was let off his ban and he immediately started a new OP. There was a thank you to me but I no longer see it in the OP. The only error I made was when I re-added more pools to the OP, I accidentally deleted a pool that looked the same but was not. There was one gentleman that was upset about that, if this is you, then I want you to know that I still have all the forwarded messages from 'I Got Spots' in regards to the Snowballs launch and you are welcome to contact me privately just as we communicated last time and I will be glad to provide those to you.

There was absolutely no pre-mine. 'I Got Spots' is dead against pre-mines unless its maybe an ICO or something. I will say that what I got out of helping, I made a horrible error once again and deposited the Snowballs into an exchange I never heard of that had buy walls offering unheard of pricing. I was able to trade the Snowballs for nearly 6 BTC because they were offering buys at like 0.001 BTC. However when I tried to withdraw I soon found out that the exchange 'HashNZ' was a bogus exchange. It took me a week and through the help of 'Linus Dunkers' to convince me that the BTC or Snowballs was not coming back and indeed those people running the exchange were not good people.

I am a 5+ POD Rated Developer. I have developed one Coin all on my own and assisted other developers on probably half a dozen coins and all of them are still running with a market cap. I have been involved in BitCoin since 2011 and ran an early BitCoin Blog. I worked for nearly a year as a volunteer moderator for Jim at CryptoCoinTalk plus have volunteered virtually at the 'Association for Digital Currency' in Washington DC  for CEO Rick Shaddock where I still hold a chair on the Board of Directors.

I have been privileged to be able to work on a few occasions with 'I Got Spots'. A lot of the valuable methods I use during development I have learned from him. I have never seen anything that I would consider nefarious in his regards, otherwise I would have nothing to do with him. My experiences and observations in a learned environment have been text book working with him. Now I am not saying that he does not have his faults. I learned over time to not introduce him to my friends because he lasts about 5 minutes then eats them for lunch. I have never seen anyone piss someone off as fast as he does. However its always over their opinion and not based on the facts which is all that he knows through experience.

'I Got Spots' is undeniably one of our top developers. Now please do not think I am driving his ambulance because I am not. When I was invited onto IRC during the development stages of that special staking similar to PeerCoin, the people that were there assisting in that development were some of the people that pioneered this CryptoCurrency Revolution. I will not name names but honestly I was very impressed by who they were. Four years in BitCoin never got me that close to those developers but sure as heck being a guest invite from 'I Got Spots' did.

Please do not FUD me. If you want to contact me send me a PM and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP and assist you or verify my claims above to be true. I prefer to keep a low profile and primarily only engage in Crypto activity as a volunteer and researcher.

~NorCal

This is all well and good, but the facts remain.

The timestamp on your original post on BCT since spots was banned:

November 01, 2014, 07:52:13 AM

From the Snowballs ANN:

"Staking starts November 2nd at 12:00:00 GMT"

So for AT LEAST one of the three POW days, Spotty McBalls here had the network all to himself. He pre-mined an estimated 250,000 to 300,000 BALLS out of 1 million. (probably more)  Roll Eyes

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:55:56 AM

I am a 5+ POD Rated developer.
Please don't throw your poor attempt at e-penis here. I released one of the first altcoins, not number 550. Most people here don't need pod as the where amongst the original crypto devs. I don't need no proof of dev shit, my dev is written in crypto history not proving my identity to a stranger. Secondly obviously the 5 star pod means shit as your shit arse needed to hard fork the coin almost instantly.

'I Got Spots' is undeniably one of our top developers.
Your confused. A developer for crypto develops code, you confusing him for what is called a cheerleader. Spots knowledge of code is limited and selective and continuously through these forums has proven his knowledge is limited and novice at best.

If you wanted to embarrass yourself just post a naked pick instead of looking like a lying dickhead.

norcalnewbie707

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:02:12 AM

I am a 5+ POD Rated developer.
Please don't throw your poor attempt at e-penis here. I released one of the first altcoins, not number 550. Most people here don't need pod as the where amongst the original crypto devs. I don't need no proof of dev shit, my dev is written in crypto history not proving my identity to a stranger. Secondly obviously the 5 star pod means shit as your shit arse needed to hard fork the coin almost instantly.

'I Got Spots' is undeniably one of our top developers.
Your confused. A developer for crypto develops code, you confusing him for what is called a cheerleader. Spots knowledge of code is limited and selective and continuously through these forums has proven his knowledge is limited and novice at best.

If you wanted to embarrass yourself just post a naked pick instead of looking like a lying dickhead.

I don't need to lie because in the final scheme of things the actual outcome here makes very little difference to me.

coindexter

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:14:18 PM

Choosing cute sub-handles like Igotscammed and Mudafuda sure don't do allot to hide your intentions.Congrats..you accomplished your goal of trashing an interesting coin, putting myself and others firmly into the red on this one. Now you can move on to whatever else you might feel competes with what you might be into.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:34:39 PM

Choosing cute sub-handles like Igotscammed and Mudafuda sure don't do allot to hide your intentions.Congrats..you accomplished your goal of trashing an interesting coin, putting myself and others firmly into the red on this one. Now you can move on to whatever else you might feel competes with what you might be into.

I'm a hero member dickhead. Fuck off noob, it's fucktards like you supporting purely shit coins are solely to blame for the current state of crypto. Idiot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: