Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ALI]Alipaycoin|X14|2015,Happy New Year!  (Read 36121 times)
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:16:00 PM

SCAM ALERT. SELF-BOUGHT OCCURRED. DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM FRAUDULENT DEV.
OKAY, just another 3-day-old retarded fuck, freshly launched by newbie account, was sold out in 1 day.
Let's see... Not pretending to be a scam alert activist, just going to make a quick argumentative analysis.
Lets guess. What was the recent c-cex IPO? If i recall correctly it was Ucoin, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855541.180 declaring its main feature as something that "CAN BE REVEALED AFTER IPO ENDING". Dev revealed its feature at Nov, 18, after 6 (!) days of the original post - a game for iOS, an "innovative" shit, called Usnake.
Ucoin ICO raised around 1.5 btc - about 19+ btc from the total presale cap of 21+btc were unsold. Each time when Ucoin dev appeared in c-cex chat and made a promotional claims / tried to engage people in investing, he got ignored. Each fucking time. That was the last and most dumbest c-cex IPO.
Now, comes the AliPaycoin, whose announcement page DOESN'T contain ANY intelligible sentence, ANY reasonable statement, ANY feature or offering, ANY explanation, outline, resume and abstract. It literally consists of 4 different pictures:
1. Poster with coin's name,
2. Map with a dotted lines under an enigmatic phrase: "spot-to-spot agreement",
3. Promotional picture of mobile/portable platforms with coin's logo.
4. Picture used as a header for subsections (it repeats 5 fold).
And this coin sells out in 24 hours.  Shocked
Wtf? What dumbass should be the one who thinks this ^^^ ICO was legally sold out? What complete idiot bought 30 btc worth of crap? Grin Grin Grin.
Dev has made an obvious self-bought, and its predictably clear that before long he will be placing bids above the ICO price - probably in small chunks, to get rid off the coins and get back his money.
Ludicrous attempt. Go on, dev.

LOOK THIS GUY IS BLOWING THE LID OFF CRYPTO /BIG SARCASAM
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:42:32 PM

i see title was changed to powstart.

no wallets no source no pools and nothing on website. did i miss something?
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:08:26 PM

OKAY, just another 3-day-old retarded fuck, freshly launched by newbie account, was sold out in 1 day.
Let's see... Not pretending to be a scam alert activist, just going to make a quick argumentative analysis.
Lets guess. What was the recent c-cex IPO? If i recall correctly it was Ucoin, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855541.180 declaring its main feature as something that "CAN BE REVEALED AFTER IPO ENDING". Dev revealed its feature at Nov, 18, after 6 (!) days of the original post - a game for iOS, an "innovative" shit, called Usnake.
Ucoin ICO raised around 1.5 btc - about 19+ btc from the total presale cap of 21+btc were unsold. Each time when Ucoin dev appeared in c-cex chat and made a promotional claims / tried to engage people in investing, he got ignored. Each fucking time. That was the last and most dumbest c-cex IPO.
Now, comes the AliPaycoin, whose announcement page DOESN'T contain ANY intelligible sentence, ANY reasonable statement, ANY feature or offering, ANY explanation, outline, resume and abstract. It literally consists of 4 different pictures:
Wtf? What dumbass should be the one who thinks this ^^^ ICO was legally sold out? What complete idiot bought 30 btc worth of crap? Grin Grin Grin.
Dev has made an obvious self-bought, and its predictably clear that before long he will be placing bids above the ICO price - probably in small chunks, to get rid off the coins and get back his money.

BIG "SARCASAM" is the fact that you was born.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:10:02 PM

bunch of goddamn retards.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:22:39 PM

BIG "SARCASAM" is the fact that you was born.

lol good one friend we have many laugh yes
okman007

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:53:48 PM

download ,the wallet looks smooth, new icon.
angleisme

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:24:07 PM

there's no pools?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 09:36:53 PM

I've added

https://ali.suprnova.cc

right now, please add to OP

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 09:47:48 PM

Wow someone is already mining the shit out of the coin, I got in at Block 362, now we're already 544 and the blocks are counting fast.. there is not one miner on my pool so i've no idea where the hashing power's at ...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
KlevinAli (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:51:50 PM

Added.Thx.
DeAlquezar

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:52:07 PM

Wow someone is already mining the shit out of the coin, I got in at Block 362, now we're already 544 and the blocks are counting fast.. there is not one miner on my pool so i've no idea where the hashing power's at ...

Unfortunately it looks like fucking scam Sad I hope I'm wrong...
AikaPool

Activity: 889
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 09:53:18 PM

Need single register! Workers created automatically

okman007

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:53:46 PM

Unfortunately it looks like fucking scam Sad I hope I'm wrong...

everything is possable.
KlevinAli (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:58:40 PM

I've added

https://ali.suprnova.cc

right now, please add to OP
Added.Thx.
Juantzy

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:10:35 AM

I am pretty sure this is a Made-in-China shitcoin.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 07:12:36 AM

It's gonna be hard to get people to invest in this one I think. There are only 5 posts from a dev using a newbie account, the website is not ready and there is no roadmap. The op has got some cool pictures and references but almost nothing on the coin itself. You should've at least gotten a PoD or trust score from Coinssource before the ICO. I'm gonna sit this one out I think, at least until more is revealed. Good luck though.
okman007

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:30:25 AM

when the exchange begin,dev,can u contact with c-cex,?
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:55:21 AM

hey guys.. I downloaded the wallet, and when i copy to my pc, the wallet.exe is not there. So i can not open the wallet, however in the rar file i see the exe..
I tried with a other coin wallet and there are no problems.. What is wrong in here?

Nvm i deleted all and stopped my miners after i read all the scam messages here.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:23:11 AM

ALI.HASHLINK.EU - UP, please add to OP
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:27:59 AM

not mining this
just because all ICO coins sold out and i didn't have chance to buy.

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: