Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:49:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB bitcoin using vanilla Mastercard Anyone know where I can do this?  (Read 1353 times)
shrekster (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:21:22 PM

I am looking to buy around .2 btc for $95 I have on a vanilla master card. Does anyone know where I can do this? Localbitcoin people only want reloads, and any other exchange I find bounces the card even though it is registered and supposedly works online. Im willing to pay a shitty rate if need be, but right now I  cant find anything at all that will work. Any suggestions?
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:23:36 PM

I am looking to buy around .2 btc for $95 I have on a vanilla master card. Does anyone know where I can do this? Localbitcoin people only want reloads, and any other exchange I find bounces the card even though it is registered and supposedly works online. Im willing to pay a shitty rate if need be, but right now I  cant find anything at all that will work. Any suggestions?
You bought the wrong thing. No one wants the mastercard they want the cardboard paper with a code. The mastercard doesn't work unless you register and all that. If you want I'd offer $50 in BTC or so for it as I'll have to spend it and will never be able to get cash out of it.

shrekster (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:28:55 PM

Yeah I realized I fucked that one up. Let me look around a bit more. I might accept your offer if I truly am at a dead end.
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:09:54 AM

pmd

shrekster (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:15:46 AM

Does anyone know of a way I can transfer it to another medium that might work?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: