Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 3 BTC via Vanilla Reload OR Moneygram/Western Union, I cover sending fee  (Read 1964 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:40:29 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 07:41:20 AM by KingOfSports

Hit 5 BTC today (was trying to buy 3 more so now selling 2) and thus trying to move some money offshore so selling 2 BTC for Moneygram or Western Union. I will cover sending fee which should only be $10. Please message me if you are interested in buying them.

To people who do not enjoy leaving the house, you can send money online with your debit or credit card via either payment method. However, the fee is higher and I would only split that with you.

Edit: I now accept accept Vanilla Reloads Minimum 2 BTC order. However you will have to wait 30 minutes before the coins are released to you so I can get the cash off my card and there be no risk of chargeback. Updated amount available to 3 BTC.

Edit2: As to why I now "Trade with caution" next to my name, Vod an untrustworthy user here who always negative reps everyone, made an accusation against me which is untrue. I have not defaulted on ANY loan, there was never even a loan agreement. The person who claims to be owed 2 BTC, I have offered the USD value of their mistake since day 1. At anytime Bigbitz can say to me he would like to collect $275 in BTC and it will be sent to him within a day.

Again, I never have not paid back a loan I have taken out. Vod doesn't do his research and just falsely accuses everyone. Only about 25% is he actually right I'd say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:11:36 PM

Bump. Last night sucked as in I feel awful this morning...if I don't reply quickly give me some time, I'll be on/off today. If we agree to a trade though I will continue with the convo and fulfill my end of the trade though without stop or leaving obviously.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:11:06 AM

Bump. Still available.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:37:55 AM

Walmart 2 Walmart fees are typically lower (only $9.50 for up to $900 transferred).

I'm willing to spend $700 to receive 2 BTC.

If we use W2W, then the $9.50 fee will come out of the $700 that I'm willing to spend, so you'll receive $690.50 in exchange for 2 BTC.

This offer is good until noon CST (UTC-6:00) today 2014-11-25 regardless of how high or low the market rate goes during that time.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:33:09 PM

Walmart 2 Walmart fees are typically lower (only $9.50 for up to $900 transferred).

I'm willing to spend $700 to receive 2 BTC.

If we use W2W, then the $9.50 fee will come out of the $700 that I'm willing to spend, so you'll receive $690.50 in exchange for 2 BTC.

This offer is good until noon CST (UTC-6:00) today 2014-11-25 regardless of how high or low the market rate goes during that time.
Thank you for the offer Danny but not interested in that low of an offer. Appreciate it as always. Best wishes to you. Still available.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:45:09 PM

Thank you for the offer Danny but not interested in that low of an offer. Appreciate it as always. Best wishes to you. Still available.

I certainly understand.  I'll monitor this thread, the market rate, and my personal bitcoin needs.  If I can increase my offer at all before you've found a buyer, I'll post another reply here.  If you decide you can come down more on your rate, let me know.
ntm124

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:45:04 PM

which rate are u based your btc on? bitstamp?

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:46:59 PM

which rate are u based your btc on? bitstamp?
PM me if interested. People who get online once a day please don't contact me it's really frustrating trying to set something up. This is still available and a good deal. MEssage me if you would like to buy the 2 BTC.

Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 05:55:22 PM

You have a PM dude Smiley

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:53:47 PM

Still looking for this! Message me for a quick trade!

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:00:39 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 12:28:48 AM by DannyHamilton

BitStamp has dropped to $366.99.  I'm still willing to spend $700 for 2 BTC.  That works out to BitStamp - 4.6%.  The fees for sending to you will come out of what you receive.  I can send MoneyGram, Walmart2Walmart, Cash in the mail, or U.S. Postal money orders.

I'll honor the 2 BTC for $700 offer for the next 6 hours until midnight tonight CST.  After that we'll need to see where the BitStamp rate is.

Edit:  I'm not trying to be annoying here.  I just noticed that you are still looking and that BitStamp rate had dropped a bit.  If you prefer that I remove this reminder of my earlier offer so that it doesn't clutter up your thread, just let me know.

Edit #2:  I see that you just updated your offer to 3 BTC.  I'm willing to honor the same offer for all 3 BTC.  So that would be $1050 for all 3 BTC, and any fees for sending the cash come out of the $1050.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:03:13 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 12:15:08 AM by KingOfSports

BitStamp has dropped to $366.99.  I'm still willing to spend $700 for 2 BTC.  That works out to BitStamp - 4.6%.  The fees for sending to you will come out of what you receive.  I can send MoneyGram, Walmert2Walmart, Cash in the mail, or U.S. Postal money orders.

I'll honor the 2 BTC for $700 offer for the next 6 hours until midnight tonight CST.  After that we'll need to see where the BitStamp rate is.

Edit:  I'm not trying to be annoying here.  I just noticed that you are still looking and that BitStamp rate had dropped a bit.  If you prefer that I remove this reminder of my earlier offer so that it doesn't clutter up your thread, just let me know.
Still too low of an offer Danny. Thank you as always though.

Edit: Accepting Vanilla Reloads now, minimum 2 BTC order with the terms in the OP. Updated amount available to 3 BTC. Trying to do this all or at least 2 BTC of it in one trade.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:46:31 AM

Bumped for watching

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:54:19 AM

Bumped for watching
Responded to your PM. Unfortunately don't believe Vanilla reload pack codes are available to be purchased in Canada, only the debit cards which is not what I'm looking for at the moment.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:57:02 AM

Bumped for watching
Responded to your PM. Unfortunately don't believe Vanilla reload pack codes are available to be purchased in Canada, only the debit cards which is not what I'm looking for at the moment.

Thx anyway  Smiley

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:15:01 AM

Bumped for watching

Thx anyway  Smiley
No problem feel free to message me if you want to try a different method or would like to use me as escrow.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:47:26 AM

This offer is still available. Please message me if you would like to trade. Thank you.

As to why I now "Trade with caution" next to my name, Vod an untrustworthy user here who always negative reps everyone, made an accusation against me which is untrue. I have not defaulted on ANY loan, there was never even a loan agreement. The person who claims to be owed 2 BTC, I have offered the USD value of their mistake since day 1. At anytime Bigbitz can say to me he would like to collect $275 in BTC and it will be sent to him within a day.

Again, I never have not paid back a loan I have taken out. Vod doesn't do his research and just falsely accuses everyone. Only about 25% is he actually right I'd say.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

Bump. Still selling.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:37:19 AM

KingofSports is a known scammer and liar.  Use a trusted third party escrow!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:58:32 PM

I'll take it, you send first, right?   Grin

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: