Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do the russians want to see the federation fragmented like former soviet union?  (Read 933 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:00:32 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 02:23:33 PM by BitMos

Frankly, the time is running out.

And like for Japan, I am not interested in seeing American Forces hurt. On one hand I feel sorry, on the other hand it could be the last American War and the occasion to show case what was achieve in the last 70 years of preparation for this event... then the satellites once the core explode will be so easy to handle. Imagine what the Iranians would say once they saw the final and total and absolute collapse of big brother Russia. I hope that the Russians will be smart enough and start to back track all their expansionist plans worldwide... I don't think it's worth to lose all Russia to pursue the dream of one man and his team...

It could be the perfect land for BTC users btw... And frankly Russia is the last country that doesn't want to move toward peace. They try to hide blah blah. No more Russia = no more fracking (it's for energy independency what ever). No more Russia = no more gmo (it's for post fallout world). For me it's a done deal, now, can we? Meaning can the USMIC guarantee, a flash total destruction? Subs, suitcases, planes... It must be ultraviolent, otherwise they could retaliate. So yes the goal is more heinous than everything that was saw in all previous combined battlefield of the world. Apparently Peace costs a lot... but I think it's worth it.

Just as a reminder, after the unconditional surrender of Japan, the American Empire could have conquered the world (in a few weeks, or max months). Was it done? Answer NO. I am ready to bet that the Russians would have. Remember Russians you never fought in the pacific... and let me tell you it wasn't peaceful at all. Japan is an adversary you don't want to cross.

Ahh and remember Ruskies, now you can enjoy a special POTUS... but if you push too far and succeed too much, who is going to replace him... Remember not everyone is as patient as THIS POTUS.

edit: remember to ask yourselves dear ruskies, is the humiliation of one man and his team worth your nation  Huh. Act before the USMIC does. There is no reset button. And btw don't think it's a bluff, it was already done...

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 08:30:14 PM

Russians will be smart enough and  start to back track all their expansionist plans worldwide...

What plans? Last time I looked it was the USA that was pushing hard against the Russian borders with their proxy expandable NATO states.

But you are right in that USA is the heir of the British, and before that Polish plans of splitting up Russia, plans that go back to 1500s. After WWII, the nuclear drops on Japan by the US were a demonstration of power, of what was to come, as about 50 Soviet cities, including Moscow, Kiev, Leningrad were slated to be annihilated by USA' nuclear strikes. Luckily USSR got nuclear weapons to balance out the odds.

I think USA will find good company among Chengiz Khan, Hitler, Napoleon, Sokolnitsjik and many other invaders wannabe.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:37:28 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 08:58:16 PM by BitMos

Russians will be smart enough and  start to back track all their expansionist plans worldwide...

What plans? Last time I looked it was the USA that was pushing hard against the Russian borders with their proxy expandable NATO states.

But you are right in that USA is the heir of the British, and before that Polish plans of splitting up Russia, plans that go back to 1500s. After WWII, the nuclear drops on Japan by the US were a demonstration of power, of what was to come, as about 50 Soviet cities, including Moscow, Kiev, Leningrad were slated to be annihilated by USA' nuclear strikes. Luckily USSR got nuclear weapons to balance out the odds.

Untrue, America, the Land is way cool enough... no need to have an expand across the ocean... too much risk. And no, the drops were to save American Lives against the fiercest fighters the world may hopefully ever see. The USSR conquered most of Europe, and let their grip on the People there for 50 years and continuing... lies or propaganda without facts is useless. America didn't wanted to conquer USSR. The social experiment had to run it's course... (I tried to told you about Mercylessness, but you lack humility) How to trust people that support Assad, the Iranians or NK? What else, Putin is God? Dream on, I hope that you are planning your personal exist strategy. There is a lot of professional mercyless trigger happy People in the USA. And frankly what Greatest Legacy for B.O. than to be the one who finished UBL and Putin? And once Putin fold, the rest is going to be brought in line pretty fast. You want some spin chill, tomorrow Potus has a fake cardiac arrest, the Biden takes place, press the trigger... Russia is history. B.O. is healed, come back. Celebration... or B.O. grows up (free himself from his mother's legacy) and realize that if he doesn't want to see his grand-son die in a war with Russia, better first multiple quantic "strikes" now. The Khan was let in, to teach some new skills... you will never understand or what? You have to have an absolute confidence in who you are to let the enemy in, so that you learn from him, everything that he knows, and that across millennium, until all his useful knowledge is part of you. Standing with Death implies concession that most don't want to acknowledge... I forget your master only did judo... Here I am speaking of not using the force of the opponents, but becoming the force of the opponents, subtle.

maybe it will help...

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 09:01:33 PM

Sorry to pop the illusion bubble, but here goes:

Yes, USSR had influence over its neighbouring states, the so-called Warsaw-pact countries, which were a counter-balance to NATO. With two important differences:
1. The states were largely immediately around USSR, providing a needed defensive and economical buffer.
2. USSR pumped huge amounts of money into these states, mainly redirecting the resources of RSFSR (Russia). Just look at where the economies of the economies of those states were when in USSR sphere of influence, and where they are now.

On the other hand, USA treats its countries of influence as colonies: they can't sneeze without an approval from Washington, they get their resources pumped out out and the American growing debt pumped in. Quite the contrary of what USSR did.

And nor, USSR didn't "conquer most of Europe as you put it: Most of the Western and Central Europe remained under the US yoke after the war thanks to the brilliant (no denying it) Marshall plan.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:03:15 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:35:03 PM by BitMos

I agree that from the standpoint of a USSR state planners (collaborators) it must have been the dream to have so many people at your mercy... everything comes to an end. Faithless.

As we are complimenting each others, the prostitution rate was much smaller in USSR. very positive.

see: Qatar has the 9th highest GDP per capita in the world as of 2013, according to the CIA World Factbook. Oil was discovered in Qatar in 1940, in Dukhan Field. The discovery transformed the state's economy. Now, the country has a high standard of living. With no income tax, Qatar  is one of the countries with the lowest tax rates in the world. The unemployment rate in June 2013 was 0.1%. that's what I call exploitation the American way... you prefer to speak about Luxembourg, as the world apart Russia and it's co-terrorists is an American Plantation pre session war...

I hope you are just a professional paid troller... otherwise what has happen to the Russian educational system? Once upon a time only facts were tolerated in the higher echelon... I forget, I am not among the privileged few... so I have to accept the few you think is worth to feed me... even if it's shit that you wouldn't touch. thx for the respect, much appreciated.

edit: you want hardcore : Qatar again:  "In 2010, spending on healthcare accounted for 2.2% of the country's GDP. In 2006, there were 23.12 physicians and 61.81 nurses per 10,000 inhabitants. The life expectancy at birth was 82.08 years in 2014, or 83.27 years for males and 77.95 years for females". I will not insult you in comparing with Glorious Russia. I find sad that Russia will be known for the state that only lied, or told half true to try to weaken it's enemies (if you don't submit to the will of the master of the kremlin you are an enemy right?, no dissent, everyone agree, ohhh dear leader riding tiger in the moon light...). Mercyless means that all lies were tried. We are trying to move to peace and truth... why don't you want too? The golden seat is that comfortable? Or afraid of ICC? But you shouldn't, it's time from a live demo of the real full scale USMIC, and trial are too boring, long, and there isn't much color on the screen... Nothing beat moskow to hashes for screen time...

I heard that breaking glass is a Russian tradition... let's practice, American Scale.

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 10:37:58 PM

The Empire of the USA is not an exception, and should learn from the previous empires that stretched thin over its colonies and collapsed.  They all came to an end because of their arrogance and feeling of exceptionalism, that we see now emitting from the USA.

By the way, nuclear weapons are irrelevant when both sides have them, and in such quantities. Should, say, Biden in a fit of derangement press the button, he'd destroy the USA with it. Russia does not need many missiles striking back. Hitting Yellowstone would be enough. And USA, should it remain in some form, would not gain any new friends by performing such an atrocity. Fear, yes. But no state survived an imperial expansion on fear. It comes to bite back.

By the way, you use the turn "collaborators" incorrectly. Poroshenko in Ukraine is a USA collaborator, Quisling in Norway was a Nazi Germany's collaborator. State planners in the USSR were the citizens of the USSR, the majority of them not Russian, by the way.

PS, BitMos, I see your subtext: "Skilling my trolling - Nothing serious"  Grin My replies are for those who take your comments at face value, so as that they don't get confused...

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:42:31 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 05:08:54 AM by BitMos

I am sorry, I don't want to live in the world of mr Putin. I prefer the world of mr Obama, way more. Putin is dangerous. He doesn't tolerate "deviating behavior" as he would called it.

but you are the arrogant ones, who or what tell you that your deterrence works? remember there are many Russians in America, a part snowden, nobody in your great threatening empire.

for me this exchange illustrate that Hitlery is right, Russians people are becoming the Nazi, and fast. they have been indoctrinated by men without consciousness that will use everything in the book to commit evil, perpetuate themselves, for their own and only benefits at the expense of Peace.

Frankly, and it may be shocking, but I think Assad is way more honest, than any Russians leadership, why, he himself defend his family. And frankly if you hadn't tell him to do the worst, I am not sure he would have been that ignorant.

And yes the American Empire is exceptional, you know why? because there is no Emperor.

I think the damage must be extended to all Russian living still in putin world. You didn't leave, you approved, you will have to face the consequences.

so the putin team is afraid of ICC? you shouldn't... I didn't knew that soulless were that afraid... but in insight it's logical.

I am still curious on how - if putin will arrive in Damascus... it's my candidate for sure.

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: