Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:11:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEC Worst exchange on the Net  (Read 832 times)
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:31:25 PM

I have tried for days to contact C-CEC support to reset my password but no reply.I tried using there password recovery but keeps asking me for a auth code but I dont have 2FA on my account.I get no answer from support they are just terrible

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 03:15:03 AM

How did you find it and use it?

coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

Found it through here.Good site but support is chronic,if you dont look after customers you lose them.There are too many exchanges to use you should keep the customers you have.

montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:34:01 AM

I have tried for days to contact C-CEC support to reset my password but no reply.I tried using there password recovery but keeps asking me for a auth code but I dont have 2FA on my account.I get no answer from support they are just terrible
I have been using c-cex.com for some time and i know for sure they are good, but for this your unique problem, you can contact the website owner over skype. Open new account and chat about your problem via their chatting corner.
I hope this will help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: