Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WALLETBIT ISSUES!! PLZ HELP!  (Read 916 times)
whittles (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 08:37:28 PM

Hi, I am having a problem with the WalletBit site and I am hoping some kind souls on here could give me some answers. Basically my problem is after I loaded 15 BTC into my wallet on the site, I then requested putting 12 of said BTC on a virtual visa card thru the site. Nothing has happened since 7 PM last night when I requested the card. No emails of the card info, nada. I need to know whether this is normal or not and how long I have to wait before I get sent my card info. I have tried getting ahold of the owner to no avail. Hoping someone will be able to help me out here   Huh
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 08:46:26 PM

Code:
Shipping Method: Email (Delivered within hours pending review)

Orders placed after 5pm ET will not be processed until the next business day. Current time: 4:42 pm

Probably still under review.

How did you try to get ahold of the owner may I ask?

But you'll probably be out of luck for today. Almost 11pm in Denmark, after all.
whittles (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 08:55:31 PM

On #otc-bitcoin freenode exchange. Kris is who directed me to the site in the first place, I didn't know he was the actual owner until I saw his post on here advertising his walletbit site while searching thru posts on here. His name is still on the freenode exchange but he isn't there to talk. I wasn't sure how long it was supposed to take to process but I am hoping everything went smoothly with it. Thanks for your reply!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 09:03:21 PM

Try contacting him here https://walletbit.com/about/contact

Yes, Kris is the owner of Walletbit and he's a stand up guy(personal opinion).
He'll solve your problem, don't worry Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: