Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 4142 times)
Obsi (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:30:12 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2012, 08:18:37 AM by Obsi

Closed out. Thank You.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:31:42 AM

Cool. I'll be picking up a few shares.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 03:41:16 AM

Waiting for verification first. Might get a  few shares if that happens.

Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 08:04:16 AM

I'll require full verification be completed before I'll contemplate investing.

Besides that, please share your business background. What history/experience do you have as a venture capitalist ? What's the biggest success and biggest failure to date ? What do you consider sets you apart ? What makes this fund different from the many other venture capital style funds available and GLBSE platform in general ? Why would I want to place a further level of risk between me and the ventures ?
Disengage

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 02:48:37 PM

What "income generating assets" will you be using for the remainder of 2012?
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

The concept is interesting, but no verification worries me, I must admit. Nothing against you personally, but many GLBSE assets with lofty goals have proven to be scams...

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 08:34:24 PM

Verification isn't about guarding against impersonation, it is about having sufficient details to collectively take legal action should this turn out to be a scam. Unless the activities the fund will be investing in are going to be "grey" from a legal perspective (e.g. I fully understand why the owner of the BitcoinTorrentz asset remains unverified), I see no reason to protect your privacy.

Without that full verification, you will get little interest from those with significant funds to invest and the fund will be all the worse for it.

Maybe a better way of approaching this is to ask why you feel the need to remain anonymous ?
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 10:45:44 PM

The things you are talking about are multi-billion dollar projects. It doesn't seem like you have any concrete idea about what you hope to achieve with a couple grand raised in a glbse IPO.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 11:27:06 PM

The things you are talking about are multi-billion dollar projects. It doesn't seem like you have any concrete idea about what you hope to achieve with a couple grand raised in a glbse IPO.

You hit the nail on the head, and without verification of who this person is it seems like a scam. If someone comes along and wants to raise money for a 3d printer to start a mini manufacturing business it at least has a business plan Smiley

redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 11:56:27 PM

You hit the nail on the head, and without verification of who this person is it seems like a scam. If someone comes along and wants to raise money for a 3d printer to start a mini manufacturing business it at least has a business plan Smiley

actually thats a great idea, you should do it.  I believe 3d printing will be a major player in "the future"
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 12:02:45 AM

actually thats a great idea, you should do it.  I believe 3d printing will be a major player in "the future"

It is a project which requires a certain level of expertise. I cant do it but I hope someone comes along who can because it has great potential.

redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 12:13:42 AM

It is a project which requires a certain level of expertise. I cant do it but I hope someone comes along who can because it has great potential.

Its great to get ideas out there in the bitcoin community at least. Smiley
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 12:24:08 AM

Its great to get ideas out there in the bitcoin community at least. Smiley

I know someone with a makerbot and it can be a PITA if you dont know what you are doing and have some engineering background at least.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 12:47:45 AM

I'd go with the Ultimaker if I was personally just getting into it. The print quality is amazing & speed is great.

It's amazing to see it's print detail (That's a finger with it's fingerprints on the left BTW) and it only seems to be getting better.

This is just the type of venture the FutureFund would be interested in backing.

Perfect for printing collectible bitcoin chips like cascascius coin Smiley

DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 09:54:54 AM

So Obsi, how much has FutureFund invested in DMC, which is going to be investing heavily in a green power generation infrastructure, and sounds like the kind of thing this fund is interested in?

DiabloD3
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 02:43:25 PM

So Obsi, how much has FutureFund invested in DMC, which is going to be investing heavily in a green power generation infrastructure, and sounds like the kind of thing this fund is interested in?

FutureFund has not reached it's IPO date yet. Green power generation is one of the areas FutureFund would love to invest in and hope to see great progress made in this area.

Have you considered splitting the power generation side of things into its own investment vehicle?

No, but showing off DMC's high efficiency green computing side is really worth it imo. Not only are we using our own green power, but we're going to be using high efficiency computing combined with high efficiency cooling. Other companies will be green with envy.

totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 02:36:09 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DiabloD3
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 03:23:47 AM

What he really wants to do is buy out DMC.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 12:51:59 PM

FutureFund sale price adjusted to 0.000102

Currently in talks with a gentleman regarding an automated 3D printing venture.

FutureFund has 28 BTC to invest and will likely put this into discounted pre-IPO shares on an ASIC mining venture planning to pay daily dividends to allow continued growth of the fund.

Current estimates for cost of launch of the 3D printing venture are greater than 500 BTC. More information will be released in the coming weeks.

Thank you.

This is what im talking about  Smiley

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2012, 12:58:06 AM

Securing the food supply I believe is crucial to our continued existence. If we can  perfect vertical farming techniques,aquaculture, permaculture  and  algae biofuel it will benefit everyone.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: