Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins Direct Support Thread  (Read 77806 times)
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 08:19:01 PM

Update:
Bitcoins available for sale again.
We added OKPay as funding method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 11:31:39 PM

Update:
Bitcoins available for sale again.
We added OKPay as funding method.

Lovely service. I will add your btc purchase method on my site. It's useful for a Malaysian like me as the Western Union option is available in my city. Kudos.

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 07:08:38 PM

Hi I'd like to purchase some Bitcoins with you, sent you a PM about it.

Thanks
exdirrk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 01:56:28 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2012, 02:52:39 PM by exdirrk

Have set up my first purchase and sent the money.  Seller was very easy to communicate with and I will update after receiving the coins.

edit:  Received my coins after only an hour.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 04:07:23 PM

A quick heads up we are experiencing very high volume right now.
We ask for your understanding on any delays in responding to requests or verifying deposits.

We will get you your coins as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
Staff Tangible Cryptography
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 06:53:47 PM

Accepted Deposit Options:
  • Cash deposit at any Bank Of America or Wells Fargo branch

Both of those institutions support ClearXChange (which is like PopMoney), where transfers end up going through as ACH, but where funds are drawn instantly  and notification to the recipient is real-time.
 - https://www.clearxchange.com/payments/home

Is this a method you would accept for payment?
[/list]

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 06:59:52 PM

Both of those institutions support ClearXChange (which is like PopMoney)

clearXchange Facts
The first U.S. P2P payment network created by banks
Equally owned by Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo
Formed May 2011
Lets customers of member banks send and receive P2P payments from their current online or mobile banking service
Lets customers of non-member banks receive P2P payments directly to their own bank accounts after a simple one-time signup through this site.

Real funny!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2012, 07:05:57 PM

Accepted Deposit Options:
    • Cash deposit at any Bank Of America or Wells Fargo branch

Both of those institutions support ClearXChange (which is like PopMoney), where transfers end up going through as ACH, but where funds are drawn instantly  and notification to the recipient is real-time.
     - https://www.clearxchange.com/payments/home

Is this a method you would accept for payment?
    [/list]

I don't think so.  I get the feeling they don't support business accounts.  I may be mistaken but I see no way to signup online nor any way to send funds using this option from our bank of america account.  We can't use BofA or Wells Fargo instant transfers to send or receive funds from other BofA or Wells Fargo customers either.

I will send a message but given the amount of money the big banks make in wire and ACH fees I doubt they have any reason to give that up anytime soon.  Our small company pays over a thousand dollars a month in banking fees.  Major corporations easily pay a hundred times more.
    Stephen Gornick
    Legendary

View Profile
    August 28, 2012, 02:52:30 AM

clearXchange Facts
    The first U.S. P2P payment network created by banks
    Equally owned by Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo
    Formed May 2011
    Lets customers of member banks send and receive P2P payments from their current online or mobile banking service
    Lets customers of non-member banks receive P2P payments directly to their own bank accounts after a simple one-time signup through this site.

Real funny!

Heh, wasn't trying to be.  Though ACH networks are a joke as far as the risk you take due to reversals and fraud, so I can understand why hardly any exchanges accept them (even BitFloor stopped accepting PopMoney not too long ago).

But Dwolla is not much better and there are a few exchanges that take Dwolla yet.

Unichange.me

█
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █

laststop

Activity: 66
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    August 29, 2012, 08:21:46 PM

I'm very interested in using your service. I hear PNV bank deposits are in the works. Please notify immediately when PNC bank becomes an option and you will be my go to guy.
    TehZomB

Activity: 294

View Profile
    August 29, 2012, 09:39:49 PM

I'm very interested in using your service. I hear PNV bank deposits are in the works. Please notify immediately when PNC bank becomes an option and you will be my go to guy.

This times 1,000. And if you can include PNC transfer in Fastcash4bitcoins that would be even better!

View Profile WWW
    August 29, 2012, 09:44:31 PM

And if you can include PNC transfer in Fastcash4bitcoins that would be even better!

That sadly will probably not happen.  Blame the banks.  Our accounts are business accounts and banks remove the "instant account to account transfer" option from business accounts.  There is no technical or fraud reason to do that but they don't want businesses to stop using other higher cost services (ACH, bank wires, credit cards).  BofA, PNC, WellsFargo, and Chase all have account to account transfers but they block them on business accounts.  You can't even account to account transfer to a business account from a personal account or the reverse.  You will get an error I tried from my personal BofA checking account.

Now Wells Fargo, Chase, and BofA have combined their networks to allow account to account transfers between all 3 banks and you guessed it ... Business accounts are excluded.  Last month we paid $1,238.30 in banking fees.   Monthly fees, transaction fees, ACH fees, bank wire fees, check fees, stop check fees, data fees, and wait for it ... cash handling fees.  Yes even cash has a fee.  

Business accounts subsidize "free checking" offered on personal accounts.  Banks aren't going to give all those fees up.

It is a shame but it likely is never going to happen.
    TehZomB

Activity: 294

View Profile
    August 29, 2012, 09:49:18 PM
    Last edit: August 30, 2012, 02:48:41 AM by TehZomB

Understandable. As much as I appreciate my free PNC account, I knew someone, somewhere was paying for it. Looks like it's you.

Cash deposit works just as well though, it just requires a quick trip to the bank. I can live with using wires for withdrawing.
    laststop

View Profile
    August 29, 2012, 10:55:12 PM

How does bitfloor accept chase deposits to fund their accounts then? Your buddy deathandtaxes said PNC would be a deposit option soon. So you guys will probably never offer anything but bank of america and wells fargo for forseeable future for deposits to get btc?

View Profile WWW
    August 29, 2012, 11:14:03 PM

How does bitfloor accept chase deposits to fund their accounts then? Your buddy deathandtaxes said PNC would be a deposit option soon. So you guys will probably never offer anything but bank of america and wells fargo for forseeable future for deposits to get btc?

I think there is a little confusion here.  TehZomB was talking about "online instant account 2 account transfers".  My response above was regarding instant transfers.

Completely seperate from that we accept cash deposits @ Wells Fargo & Bank Of America.  We will adding a deposit account at PNC soon (they are just being "annoying" about our articles of organization).  We would add Chase but Chase doesn't have a charter in VA and they don't accept out of state businesses.  Adding Chase isn't impossible but it is complicated.  It would require us to register to gain a postal address in a state where Chase operates, register Tangible Cryptography LLC as a foreign corporation with that state and have at least one of the partners travel to the state to open the account.  Or hopefully Chase opens a branch in VA. Smiley
    Stephen Gornick
    Legendary

View Profile
    August 29, 2012, 11:44:41 PM

stop check fees

O.o

cash handling fees.  Yes even cash has a fee.  

Out of curiosity, can you share what the rate for that is?

Unichange.me

█
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █
                █

laststop

View Profile
    August 29, 2012, 11:45:35 PM

oh ok. Let us know as soon as PNC becomes available. Its right across the street from chase so either one works for me.
    DeathAndTaxes
    Donator
    Legendary

Activity: 1218
    Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
    August 30, 2012, 12:07:23 AM
    Last edit: August 30, 2012, 12:33:04 AM by DeathAndTaxes

Nothing like that.  Mail does get lost and customers do misspell their own name.  Small % but you send enough checks you are going to have to stop some of them.

Out of curiosity, can you share what the rate for that is?

Sure it varies by bank but we do most cash out of BofA.  
    Their fees are $0.30 per $100 (or fraction of a $100) and $0.30 per tx.  So $0.90 on a $10.01 deposit.  That is one reason we raised our min deposit to $500.00

It is even more expensive for a biz which needs armored car service which tends to run 3x that plus a monthly fee depending on frequency.  When people say "well cash is free" obviously they haven't been part of any business with does a significant volume in cash.  A company like Walmart probably pays 8 figures a year to handle that "free" cash (why do you think they offer cashback for free Smiley ) and that doesn't even include the cost of security, robbery losses, and counterfeiting (yeah we pay a monthly fee to have deposits checked in realtime).

If our tx volume keeps increasing we likely will change the account type to an enterprise depository account which has lower fees per unit fees but higher requirements and monthly fees.

View Profile WWW
    August 31, 2012, 11:55:22 PM

Update:

Due to the long weekend we are not accepting deposits or pre-funding price locks until Tuesday.  This does not affect any deals currently in progress. 

Thank You,

Staff
    Tangible Cryptography
    Severian

View Profile
    September 05, 2012, 07:17:43 PM

Bitcoins Direct - Private off exchange sales @ 1% below MtGox with no fees.

Buy bitcoins directly from a trusted supplier and skip the delays, fees, and excuses of the major exchanges. From our other ventures we are have a surplus of Bitcoins and we are making them available for private private off exchange sales.

The easiest, quickest bitcoin purchase I ever made with professional courtesy to boot. Thanks, TC!
    Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: