Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Premium $100 Starbucks Cards for >>>28%<<< (WILL NOT GET ZEROED OUT)  (Read 5870 times)
sbdealer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:41:22 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 01:35:38 AM by sbdealer

<~ My red trust is not a scam accusation  
 Read the DOs and DONTs at the bottom!

PRICE REDUCED

I am a supplier of Starbucks gift cards. I sell egifts and physical cards.
Egifts will be sent via PM within 24 hours
Physical cards will be sent via USPS Standard Free Shipping(USA ONLY) (Takes 2-5 business days)
For physical cards, I can send you the code and pin for the card so that you can have your Starbucks coffee immediately  Tongue

Prices for $100 (temporarily reduced)
Egift - $28 BTC
Physical Card - $33 BTC
Send exact amount at Preev rate

Replacement/warranty for all cards I sell are valid within 90 days of purchase date. However, the balance on the cards will not disappear until you completely use all of it!

You must send payment first otherwise escrow is accepted(buyer pays the fee)
I am taking Venmo as payment. Photo of ID and video of you holding ID along with facebook verification needed.

If you buy in bulk I will give you a discount ! !
PM me if you are interested in buying some cards ! !

These cards are good world wide !

"All amounts loaded onto your Starbucks Card are held and denominated in the currency of the country in which the card was sold (the “base currency”). When you make a purchase in a different country, the transaction total is converted from the currency of that country (the “local currency”) to the base currency and deducted from the account. No fees or other charges are made to your Starbucks Card for the conversion. Although the actual balance of your Starbucks Card is held in the base currency, the balance shown on your receipt will be in the local currency of the store location. Transactions that occur on our website are denominated in U.S. dollars. Currency conversions are based on currency exchange rates applicable on the date of the transaction."

Customer Feedbacks

Pistachio 2014-12-04 "Purchased physical Starbucks gift cards and they arrived in the mail without any problems."
Mrbutter 2014-12-05 "Cards came in the mail as described! Thank you"
campycoin 2014-12-07 "Good Guy - Traded, I went first"
damiano  2014-12-09  "card came as described"
cool4christ 2014-12-10 "Received physical gift card. Great seller."

In order for you to receive your warranty, you must show proof of the card getting "Zero'ed" out.
I DO NOT GIVE REFUND/REPLACEMENT FOR CARDS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED/ADDED TO/FROM A DIFFERENT CARD.
I keep a log of every code I have and I can check when it goes bad, so don't bother trying to scam me.

If you follow my recommendation, then you will not face any problems !

Do nots
1. Do not combine it with bad cards, only combine it with cards you know for sure it is safe.
2. Do not combine all of your cards into one big amount. ie combining all 5 $100 into one to make a $500 gift card
3. Do not transfer funds if you want the 90 day warranty/replacement guarantee, unless you want to take any risk and void your warranty.

Do's
1. Do keep the balance on your card and it will be safe until you use them up
2. Do register your card onto your account to get star rewards
3. Do enjoy drinking coffee at a discount on my behalf Smiley

* Please be careful not to transfer cards and mix it with a bad card. I advise you to keep the balance on the original card or to a card that is clean for sure !

Sold So Far: 185 (185 without escrow, 0 with escrow)

Customers:
Pistachio (2x, without escrow)
Mrbutter (4x, without escrow)
cool4christ (1x, without escrow)
sandy-is-fine (3x, without escrow)
campycoin (12x, without escrow)
blg42598 (11x, without escrow)
DaRude (1x, without escrow)
***anonymous*** (8x, without escrow)
lilchris26 (5x, without escrow)
***anonymous*** (4x, without escrow)
yeahright (1x, without escrow)
damiano (1x, without escrow)
barryallen14 (113x, without escrow)
CampBxSucks (5x, without escrow)
ishkur (10x, without escrow)
***anonymous*** (1x, without escrow)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:32:36 AM

are these good in canada?

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

digital goods, not goods

wrong section fyi
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:00:40 AM

digital goods, not goods

wrong section fyi

I feel like it isn't incorrect to leave it in this section, they are offering physical cards as well.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:02:53 PM

are these good in canada?

Yes!

Quoted from the website: http://www.starbucks.com/card/card-terms-and-conditions
"All amounts loaded onto your Starbucks Card are held and denominated in the currency of the country in which the card was sold (the “base currency”). When you make a purchase in a different country, the transaction total is converted from the currency of that country (the “local currency”) to the base currency and deducted from the account. No fees or other charges are made to your Starbucks Card for the conversion. Although the actual balance of your Starbucks Card is held in the base currency, the balance shown on your receipt will be in the local currency of the store location. Transactions that occur on our website are denominated in U.S. dollars. Currency conversions are based on currency exchange rates applicable on the date of the transaction."
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:09:17 PM

How about a special deal for your first customer to prove the physical cards are legit? Can you offer a special deal of $60 in BTC for two $100 physical cards shipped to USA? I'll provide feedback and some pics once they arrive.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:09:40 PM

digital goods, not goods

wrong section fyi

I feel like it isn't incorrect to leave it in this section, they are offering physical cards as well.

Wink
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:16:51 PM

How about a special deal for your first customer to prove the physical cards are legit? Can you offer a special deal of $60 in BTC for two $100 physical cards shipped to USA? I'll provide feedback and some pics once they arrive.
Yes I can do that for you as my first customer!  Cheesy
I will PM you.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:37:49 PM

Yes I can do that for you as my first customer!  Cheesy
I will PM you.

It's a deal Cheesy, I'll post some pics and feedback once they come in.
Mrbutter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:32:28 AM

Can I get one for $30 also ?  Wink
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:22:50 PM

Why is this back in digital goods? I am receiving two physical cards in the mail.  Huh
Mrbutter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:39:37 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 07:23:29 AM by Mrbutter

Got my card in the mail today  Grin
Came as described ! Thanks !
Cant wait to send this to my mother as a gift Smiley

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:24:44 AM

I can take one for 15$
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:45:39 PM

I can take one for 15$

No thank you
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:57:55 PM

Got plenty in stock today !! Get them before it runs out!!  Smiley
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:02:36 PM

I am taking Venmo as payment. Photo of ID and video of you holding ID along with facebook verification needed.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:02:11 PM

Got 8 physical gift cards left! PM if you want to order in bulk so I can restock some more !
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:09:19 PM

You all realize you can take any Starbucks e-Gift code (legit or otherwise) and add it to a physical card.  Being a physical card doesn't make it any safer than an e-Gift code.  If the e-gift code that was added to the physical card "goes bad" so will the physical card it was added to.

The only "100% safe" card is a card purchased for the full amount from Starbucks.  As I have learned the hard way many sellers buy a physical card for the minimum load of $5 and just add the eGift to it.  You can check that out online on starbucks.com and "view transactions" of the card you have.  Usually it shows "$5 Activated" then the rest of the amount added. 

This is just a general point of information for those wanting to convert their eGift codes to a physical card and is no reflection on this seller.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:07:19 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 02:18:08 AM by sbdealer

You all realize you can take any Starbucks e-Gift code (legit or otherwise) and add it to a physical card.  Being a physical card doesn't make it any safer than an e-Gift code.  If the e-gift code that was added to the physical card "goes bad" so will the physical card it was added to.

The only "100% safe" card is a card purchased for the full amount from Starbucks.  As I have learned the hard way many sellers buy a physical card for the minimum load of $5 and just add the eGift to it.  You can check that out online on starbucks.com and "view transactions" of the card you have.  Usually it shows "$5 Activated" then the rest of the amount added.  

This is just a general point of information for those wanting to convert their eGift codes to a physical card and is no reflection on this seller.

All the cards I sell show with "$100 activated" as the first transaction when it is checked on starbucks.com. I do NOT simply transfer e-Gift code to a physical card and sell it to my customers. That is a scumbag move. I do not skim my customers in order to earn quick money. I'm in this for the long haul.

Please, I know what I am doing.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:34:42 PM

Got a few physical cards to sell today!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: