Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Premium $100 Starbucks Cards for >>>28%<<< (WILL NOT GET ZEROED OUT)  (Read 5870 times)
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:05:54 AM

All the cards I sell show with "$100 activated" as the first transaction when it is checked on starbucks.com. I do NOT simply transfer e-Gift code to a physical card and sell it to my customers. That is a scumbag move. I do not skim my customers in order to earn quick money. I'm in this for the long haul.

Please, I know what I am doing.

I will be happy to confirm this once the two cards I ordered arrive. It will be easy to confirm. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. Smiley
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:39:12 AM

You all realize you can take any Starbucks e-Gift code (legit or otherwise) and add it to a physical card.  Being a physical card doesn't make it any safer than an e-Gift code.  If the e-gift code that was added to the physical card "goes bad" so will the physical card it was added to.

The only "100% safe" card is a card purchased for the full amount from Starbucks.  As I have learned the hard way many sellers buy a physical card for the minimum load of $5 and just add the eGift to it.  You can check that out online on starbucks.com and "view transactions" of the card you have.  Usually it shows "$5 Activated" then the rest of the amount added.  

This is just a general point of information for those wanting to convert their eGift codes to a physical card and is no reflection on this seller.

All the cards I sell show with "$100 activated" as the first transaction when it is checked on starbucks.com. I do NOT simply transfer e-Gift code to a physical card and sell it to my customers. That is a scumbag move. I do not skim my customers in order to earn quick money. I'm in this for the long haul.

I never said otherwise.  In fact I clearly stated (in BOLD) this is "no reflection on the seller."

In fact, I'd be interested in a couple myself if the hidden PIN on the back is not uncovered because it if is it can be unloaded at any time by anyone with a record of the codes.
sbdealer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:41:57 AM

Price reduced to $35 per card!
Qumpy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:08:39 AM

You all realize you can take any Starbucks e-Gift code (legit or otherwise) and add it to a physical card.  Being a physical card doesn't make it any safer than an e-Gift code.  If the e-gift code that was added to the physical card "goes bad" so will the physical card it was added to.

The only "100% safe" card is a card purchased for the full amount from Starbucks.  As I have learned the hard way many sellers buy a physical card for the minimum load of $5 and just add the eGift to it.  You can check that out online on starbucks.com and "view transactions" of the card you have.  Usually it shows "$5 Activated" then the rest of the amount added.  

This is just a general point of information for those wanting to convert their eGift codes to a physical card and is no reflection on this seller.

I never said otherwise.  In fact I clearly stated (in BOLD) this is "no reflection on the seller."

In fact, I'd be interested in a couple myself if the hidden PIN on the back is not uncovered because it if is it can be unloaded at any time by anyone with a record of the codes.

LOL. You posted your information in this sellers thread trying to bash the seller service on the slick with a disclaimer saying "No reflection on the seller" to cover up your real motive in case it would backfire on you.  Comon now, no need for that. Everyone can see what you tried to do.  You even put it in bold to put emphasis on it. Talk about a slap in the face. LOL

You should of started your own thread with your information. Why come and post on this thread?
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:51:50 PM

LOL. You posted your information in this sellers thread trying to bash the seller service on the slick with a disclaimer saying "No reflection on the seller" to cover up your real motive in case it would backfire on you.  Comon now, no need for that. Everyone can see what you tried to do.  You even put it in bold to put emphasis on it. Talk about a slap in the face. LOL

You should of started your own thread with your information. Why come and post on this thread?

Why not use your real username instead of creating a new one just for this post?   Wink 
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:54:29 PM

Got some gift cards today! PM me if you want to buy !
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:59:31 AM

Cards arrived today in brand new condition. The pins have not been scratched off and there is no transaction history for either card. They both have a $100 balance. Here are some pics,

sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:25:34 AM

Cards arrived today in brand new condition. The pins have not been scratched off and there is no transaction history for either card. They both have a $100 balance. Here are some pics,

http://s2.postimg.org/vvkoy97t1/IMG_8004_small.jpg

http://s2.postimg.org/85zunayth/IMG_8005.jpg

Thank you for the review, Sir ! Smiley

Why is this back in digital goods? I am receiving two physical cards in the mail.  Huh
And how do I move this back into goods section? I think the admin moved my post to digital goods  Angry
rshacker4u

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:12:25 AM

looking to buy egift sent you a pm.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:01:59 AM

looking to buy egift sent you a pm.
Sent you a pm bro  Smiley
cool4christ

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:43:16 AM

PMed.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:20:04 AM

I have a limit of 5 PM per hour at the moment.  Undecided
Please bear with me if I am slow responding
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:59:55 PM

Have some gift cards today for sell !
Buy them before prices go back up to normal price !!
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:12:57 PM

Heh, I'd be worried about gifting these for Christmas with the chances of it being zeroed out.

sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:23:43 PM

Heh, I'd be worried about gifting these for Christmas with the chances of it being zeroed out.

I understand your paranoia bro :-/ With the history of egifts sold on here being zeroed out

But I assure you it will not happen to the physical cards I sell. They come directly from Starbucks with a clean transaction history.The egifts that get zeroed out usually have a transaction history of "dirty" money transferring in and out of the card, which ultimately results in the card getting zeroed out.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:17:51 PM

I understand your paranoia bro :-/ With the history of egifts sold on here being zeroed out

But I assure you it will not happen to the physical cards I sell. They come directly from Starbucks with a clean transaction history.The egifts that get zeroed out usually have a transaction history of "dirty" money transferring in and out of the card, which ultimately results in the card getting zeroed out.
If it makes people feel more confident with buying my card then I can even show you the transaction of a physical card I still have (got it over the summer in July) and I bet all of my money that the $100 loaded on the card is still there.  Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

Something seems fishy about this. How are you paying for these cards?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:34:25 PM

Likely hacked accounts or carded, but of course he's never going to say that.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:45:07 PM

i found this place on google.  wow.  i think i sent u a msg about cards, please reply.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:21:56 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 01:39:01 AM by sbdealer

Likely hacked accounts or carded, but of course he's never going to say that.

Out of all the people selling Starbucks gift card here...why do I get left with a negative feedback?  Embarrassed
I'm offering a service that benefits this whole community by offering cheap starbucks cards that actually LAST unlike many other services that go bad in a few days. Is it because this might be a good thing for consumers, that they actually have cards that won't go bad and won't have to buy more to replace it  Huh
Why are you trying to ruin my business by posting a negative feedback and discouraging other people to buy from me, when other members are doing the same thing too?

Tomatocage, please explain this to me. Is this some kind of conspiracy between you and other members to eliminate competition?

Look at these members affiliated with cheap starbucks cards and nothing has happened to them  Huh
Hero member reselling cards why didn't he get a negative feedback? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782611.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728606.0
Sofia26, the most popular sb reseller on here selling cards that get ZEROED out and nothing has happened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765861.0
Sr.member dealing with cards in bulk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727009.0
full member selling cheap cards https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580282.0

Huh Huh Huh Talk about fairness in this community, wow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: