Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Premium $100 Starbucks Cards for >>>28%<<< (WILL NOT GET ZEROED OUT)  (Read 5870 times)
sbdealer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:34:31 AM

Got more in stock today !!
PM your icq to me ASAP
Check your PM buddy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:57:43 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 03:42:20 PM by sbdealer

Have more in stock today ! PM me !
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:48:56 PM

Has anybody's cards got zeroed out yet?
blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:58:39 PM

I bought one yesterday, it's still good
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

I bought one yesterday, it's still good

LOL, 1 day!  i hope so.  Wink
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2788
Merit: 1815

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:27:11 PM

Hmm interesting what's the best way to use them? Don't want to wait for physical card, can i just print it out online?

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:31:52 PM

Or rather is Egift or physical card safer to get? Or are they both as easily "zeroed out"

sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:50:56 PM

Or rather is Egift or physical card safer to get? Or are they both as easily "zeroed out"

When you buy a physical card, I can PM you the code and pin number before I ship the card to your address.
Many people order the physical card to gift it to someone in person because they come in brand new condition.
Also, both cards are essentially the same and do not get easily "zereoed out". I still have my own personal cards from this summer with $100 balance on it and can show you the transaction history to prove it if you would like.
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:57:43 PM

When you buy a physical card, I can PM you the code and pin number before I ship the card to your address.
Many people order the physical card to gift it to someone in person because they come in brand new condition.
Also, both cards are essentially the same and do not get easily "zereoed out". I still have my own personal cards from this summer with $100 balance on it and can show you the transaction history to prove it if you would like.

PMed can i get a card/pin PMed to me? Don't need a physical card. I'll risk .0796BTC what's your address

DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:12:46 PM

0.0796BTC on their way to 1QCVMWiZMLKetkpX3cVQnDDtuePywGBuuA waiting for card/pin number no need to send physical card

sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:13:44 PM

0.0796BTC on their way to 1QCVMWiZMLKetkpX3cVQnDDtuePywGBuuA waiting for card/pin number no need to send physical card
Received
PMing you card right now

edit: sent
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

Received
PMing you card right now

Got it card shows $100 balance lets see how long it'll last.
thanks

blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:46:32 PM

Received
PMing you card right now

Got it card shows $100 balance lets see how long it'll last.
thanks

I used $10 today, I have had it since yesterday. Transfer it to another card. I don't think it will be removed from another card
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:14:26 PM

I used $10 today, I have had it since yesterday. Transfer it to another card. I don't think it will be removed from another card
Please be careful not to transfer cards and mix it with a bad card. I advise you to keep the balance on the original card or to a card that is clean for sure !
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:31:33 AM

Please be careful not to transfer cards and mix it with a bad card. I advise you to keep the balance on the original card or to a card that is clean for sure !

when i get mine can i put it into my gold account so i can buy with my phone?  i do not mean transfer to another card, just add the card numbers u send to my online account so i still get free stuff?  i wouldn't transfer them into another card number.  that way the numbers u send will remain the same but they will be added to my account.
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:33:21 AM

when i get mine can i put it into my gold account so i can buy with my phone?  i do not mean transfer to another card, just add the card numbers u send to my online account so i still get free stuff?  i wouldn't transfer them into another card number.  that way the numbers u send will remain the same but they will be added to my account.

Yes, you can register it to your account in order to get stars,etc, and the card will still be safe.
traxx

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:01:39 AM

PMed ya. Please get back to me. Thanks
Michael_Poland

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:37:10 AM

Can anyone who got a card from this seller share the date when the funds were loaded onto the card? You can check at http://www.starbucks.com/card/manage/history or if you have it registered to a sbux account just go to the transaction history tab on your account panel. Thanks
sbdealer (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:52:57 AM

PM sent

Can anyone who got a card from this seller share the date when the funds were loaded onto the card? You can check at http://www.starbucks.com/card/manage/history or if you have it registered to a sbux account just go to the transaction history tab on your account panel. Thanks

All cards are activated onto brand new cards within few days of purchase date from me.
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:17:13 AM

PM sent

All cards are activated onto brand new cards within few days of purchase date from me.

Yeah can confirm mine was loaded in december

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: